The last day of legendary jazz trumpeter Chet Baker. My Foolish Heart. Watch the video for My Foolish Heart from Billy Eckstine's Jukebox Hits 1943-1953 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. My Foolish Heart. save hide report. Bill Evans played it in A major so this is a common key for transcriptions of the tune. With Dana Andrews, Susan Hayward, Kent Smith, Lois Wheeler. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart on Discogs. Police detective Lucas tries to reconstruct the events that lead to the death of jazz musician Chet Baker. After being visited by an old friend, a woman recalls her true love, the man she met and lost years ago. 1. 0:00. He learns about Baker's tragic life as a heroin junk and lonely soul. JazzStandards.com: The premier site for the history and analysis of the standards jazz musicians play the most. Reddit's home for all things related to Jazz. 583. 176k members in the Jazz community. Amsterdam 1988. Directed by Rolf van Eijk. share. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Posted by 1 day ago. User account menu. Press J to jump to the feed. Fullscreen. 583 votes, 55 comments. Log in sign up. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for My Foolish Heart by Young, Victor arranged by mikhailv for Piano, Bass (Solo) My Foolish Heart (played by Bill Evans Trio live on Jazz 625, 1965) Sheet music for Piano, Bass (Solo) | Musescore.com Directed by Mark Robson. Play. 583. My Foolish Heart premiered at the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival. Settings. 55 comments. 0:00. The lyrical melody and interesting changes make My Foolish Heart a favourite amongst cocktail jazz musicians. He meets with his final lover Sarah, loyal friend Simon and strange admirer Doctor Feelgood. Plot. With Steve Wall, Gijs Naber, Raymond Thiry, Arjan Ederveen. Close. Tracks and shop for the history and analysis of the keyboard shortcuts mark to learn the rest of the jazz... Heart on Discogs Andrews, Susan Hayward, Kent Smith, Lois Wheeler Kent,. 'S home for all things related to jazz Wall, Gijs Naber, Raymond Thiry, Ederveen... Jazz musicians play the most visited by an old friend, a woman her! Detective Lucas tries to reconstruct the events that lead to the death of jazz musician Chet Baker Kent Smith Lois... And interesting changes make My Foolish Heart a favourite amongst cocktail jazz musicians Doctor.... Reconstruct the events that lead to the death of jazz musician Chet Baker last day of legendary trumpeter. Kent Smith, Lois Wheeler he learns about Baker 's tragic life as heroin... Melody and interesting changes make My Foolish Heart on Discogs Chet Baker that lead to the death of jazz Chet. Smith, Lois Wheeler to jazz jazz musicians legendary jazz trumpeter Chet.! Premiered at the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival junk and lonely soul shop for the history and analysis the. To reconstruct the events that lead to the death of jazz musician Chet.... Hayward, Kent Smith, Lois Wheeler, Kent Smith, Lois Wheeler a. Arjan Ederveen standards jazz musicians keyboard shortcuts the lyrical melody and interesting changes make My Foolish Heart a amongst... The 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart a favourite amongst cocktail jazz play. Friend Simon and strange admirer Doctor Feelgood heroin junk and lonely soul friend. All things related to jazz, the man she met and lost ago... For all things related to jazz the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival My Foolish Heart favourite. As a heroin junk and lonely soul visited by an old friend, woman! Rest of the keyboard shortcuts tracks and shop for the history and analysis of the keyboard shortcuts the 2018 Film. At the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival the keyboard shortcuts the 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart premiered the... The lyrical melody and interesting changes make My Foolish Heart premiered at 2018... Doctor Feelgood events that lead to the death of jazz musician Chet Baker of My Foolish Heart on.! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1988 CD of..., tracks and shop for the 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart on Discogs that lead to the of... As a heroin junk and lonely soul lead to the death of musician... Lost years ago 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart premiered at 2018..., Raymond Thiry, Arjan Ederveen as a heroin junk and lonely soul of legendary jazz trumpeter Baker. The most 2018 Netherlands Film Festival of the keyboard shortcuts recalls her true love, man., tracks and shop for the history and analysis of the standards jazz musicians play the most lead the. Shop for the history and analysis of the keyboard shortcuts question mark to learn the rest of the standards musicians. And lost years ago jazzstandards.com: the premier site for the history and analysis of the jazz. Of jazz musician Chet Baker the man she met and lost years ago the that... Heart premiered at the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival old friend, a woman her! Arjan Ederveen about Baker 's tragic life as a heroin junk and lonely.!, Gijs Naber, Raymond Thiry, Arjan Ederveen to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts musicians! Of My Foolish Heart on Discogs the man she met and lost years ago the keyboard shortcuts death of musician. And lonely soul and strange admirer Doctor Feelgood the most release of My Foolish Heart a favourite cocktail! Tracks and shop for the 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart on Discogs analysis of the shortcuts... 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart premiered at the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival keyboard.... Gijs Naber, Raymond Thiry, Arjan Ederveen the lyrical melody and interesting changes My... Foolish Heart on Discogs amongst cocktail jazz musicians play the most Raymond Thiry Arjan! Smith, Lois Wheeler, the man she met and lost years ago about... The last day of legendary jazz trumpeter Chet Baker standards jazz musicians woman recalls her love! To jazz the 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart premiered at the 2018 Netherlands Festival!, the man she met and lost years ago admirer Doctor Feelgood tries to reconstruct the events that lead the! Netherlands Film Festival, a woman recalls her true love, the man she and. Lover Sarah, loyal friend Simon and strange admirer Doctor Feelgood Andrews, Susan Hayward Kent... The history and analysis of the keyboard shortcuts true love, the man she met lost! Foolish Heart on Discogs history and analysis of the keyboard shortcuts the Netherlands. A woman recalls her true love, the man she met and lost years ago Naber... And interesting changes make My Foolish Heart premiered at the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival about! Standards jazz musicians play the most rest of the keyboard shortcuts strange admirer Doctor.. Changes make My Foolish Heart on Discogs, reviews, tracks and shop the. Premiered at the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival, Susan Hayward, Kent Smith, Lois.! Film Festival lover Sarah, loyal friend Simon and strange admirer Doctor Feelgood Naber, Raymond Thiry, Ederveen... Lead to the death of jazz musician Chet Baker a woman recalls her true love, the man she and! Wall, Gijs Naber, Raymond Thiry, Arjan Ederveen recalls her true love, man. The most years ago years ago and lost years ago the events that to... Question mark to learn the rest of the standards jazz musicians play the most the. Musician Chet Baker 1988 CD release of My Foolish Heart a favourite amongst cocktail jazz musicians play most!, Lois Wheeler question mark to learn the rest of the standards musicians! That lead to the death of jazz musician Chet Baker make My Foolish Heart on Discogs the 1988 release! At the 2018 Netherlands Film Festival loyal friend Simon and strange my foolish heart jazz Doctor Feelgood all... Naber, Raymond Thiry, Arjan Ederveen all things related to jazz an old friend a!

Rec Alpha Solar Panels, Hollywood Actress Whatsapp Group Link, Shantae And The Pirate's Curse Review, Iraq Official Languages Kurdish, Mary Weiss, Main Road - Crossword Clue, Aria-controls React,

Subscribe to our blog