I wanted 30 teriyaki lunches....they gave me teriyaki lunch for 30. nasai teriyaki redmond address, microsoft cafe 43 redmond zomato, nasai teriyaki redmond 4668 zomato, nasai teriyaki menu, site:zomato.com sapporo teriyaki 98052 ADVERTISEMENT English Was working in the area for most of the day, so I decided to hit up one of my old spots I used to frequent. Going to a teriyaki restaurant might seem appealing if you're looking for a meal under ten dollars. Decided to get my regular of chicken & gyoza, what can I say, still tasted as good as I remember it. Good portion with a respectable price and fast service as well. They do have lots of potential which is painful when you see that they don't put much effort into quality. Good tofu and vegetables but the brown rice was undercooked. Pretty straight forward. I called the restaurant, but the person who answered couldn't understand English nor able to hand the phone to... Sapporo Teriyaki - 2560 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, The Bento Box - 15119 NE 24th St, Redmond, SHABURINA - 2720 152nd Ave NE #130, Redmond, QDOBA Mexican Eats - 15116 NE 24th St Ste 65, Kabab Palace Restaurant - 15230 NE 24th St. Nasai Teriyaki is a solid teryaki joint in Redmond. Share. "Let me preface this review by saying I absolutely hate going out to noodle places. So far everything I've had has been good here. I hate polluting the environment. I'm still battling the high fever that resulted as of nearly a week from the poisoning (Mon Feb. 16). Hours: (425) 957-4668 Tel: : (425) 881-6764. My boyfriend and I ordered delivery via Seamless, so I can't comment on the in-restaurant experience, but the…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. The seating area is small for dine-in customers. My girlfriend is from Shanghai and we came here for her birthday. We waited less than 5 minutes for our food.Place is clean albeit older and they have chopsticks, forks, and sauces on the tables for you.Parking's a breeze.Food: 4Service: 4Parking: 4Ambiance: 3. Try it. Get directions, reviews and information for Nasai Teriyaki in Redmond, WA. It's your run-of-the-mill teriyaki joint. Turns out the restaurant gets to determine how the food is packaged. My guts gurgled with anger as my stomach developed its own heartbeat, each beat feeling like someone was hitting me with a carnival sledge. Today I ordered their egg roll... oh so very delicious. I'll be going back in person to let them know how happy I am about it. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Nasai Teriyaki at 16849 Redmond Way in Redmond - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. There are other places with the same name but this is its own business. NO PlatesNO service utensilsbut PLENTY of "I'm sorry" 's and shoulder shrugging.I called the restaurant, but the person who answered couldn't understand English nor able to hand the phone to anyone else.Absolute FAIL and will not re-order. Marinated salmon pan fried in olive oil, drizzled with teriyaki sauce and served on top of a bed of cabbage with a slice of lemon and steamed broccoli on the side. Just need better food quality, it's easy. Try to get here before 11:45AM for lunch as the lunch rush can be quite busy, or phone your order ahead for take-out. It's great for grabbing a quick lunch because it has fast service and it's nearby the town center. Learn More › Our Story. Prices at this spot claim to be affordable. Stopped by here on my lunch break, honestly they are the best Teriyaki I have had yet. Cost $20 for … They are super sweet here and always treat me so well. Try to get here before 11:45AM for lunch as the lunch rush can be quite busy, or phone your order ahead for take-out. tagged as asian lunch specials, best teriyaki in town, Best Teriyaki in Town | Nasai Teriyaki, chicken teriyaki, Chicken Teriyaki | Nasai Teriyaki, japanese cuisine, Lunch Special | Nasai Teriyaki, lunch specials, Menu | Nasai Teriyaki, Nasai Redmond | Nasai Teriyaki, nasai teriyaki, nasia redmond, spicy chicken, spicy chicken teriyaki This came paired with a nice case of constipation, ensuring that the poison just sit and fester in my bowels. Unclaimed. Free Miso Soup with any Entree. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. The menu of Japanese cuisine under the direction of the popular chef is wonderful at this place. When the aforementioned food turns out to be pretty delicious, I call myself a fan!Nasai Teriyaki is small, unpretentious, and the ideal lunch destination. Nasai Teriyaki 2409 152nd Ave NE Redmond WA 98052. Ate here on Tues, Feb. 10, 2015 and I've never had worse food poisoning in my life. They do all the things you want out of a yaki joint and I will be back over and over again. The only downside is the place doesn't have a heater in the lobby/dining area or maybe they don't turn it on. "Let me take you on an adventure. Avoid at all costs. Nasai Teriyaki is a solid teryaki joint in Redmond. This is our favorite teriyaki place in the Bellevue/Redmond area. The chicken teriyaki was the highlight, but the gyoza and yakisoba noodles were also good. My guts gurgled with anger as my stomach developed its own heartbeat, each beat feeling like someone was hitting me with a carnival sledge. As I rocked back and forth for 3 days trying to get comfortable I cursed the sonovabitch that served me rotten or uncooked chicken. It's not a gourmet dining experience by any means, but it's some solid bang for your buck and will leave you with a full, satisfied stomach. Ordered their bento special which consists of chicken katsu, chicken teriyaki, 2 shrimp tempura, 2 gyoza, rice, and salad at an excellent price. They were quick and nice! I don't recommend paying for any flavors in that case since they do have a bottle of sriracha for free at the table. Husband got the chicken breast teriyaki and I had the gyoza/chicken teriyaki combo. It's great for grabbing a quick lunch because it has fast service and it's nearby the town center. You won't be disappointed. And indeed, that's what you can find here. This particular Nasai is located in the Overlake area. They were quick and nice! Nasai is a local Teriyaki chain. Its…", "I don't usually write reviews, but the few good ones helped me decide on this place, so I'll contribute one of my own. Redmond Restaurants ; Nasai Teriyaki; Search. The owner is very friendly! I get lunch here literally everyday (no shame). The food was cold. Food was great, service was fast and excellent, and the lady was super nice. The food was delightful and our server was really nice. Turns out the restaurant gets to determine how the food is packaged. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . (425) 957-4668. 4.1 is what this restaurant received from the Google rating system. Best beef teriyaki In Redmond. Just go and buy some napkin holders for each table! The chicken was perfect and not over done or fatty. Save. My husband is there enough that they recognize him and know our order now. I really like this place as it's quick, consistent, right level of spicy, always fresh salad, I like the dressing and it's a pleasant place to get lunch and run back to work. My favorite is the spicy chicken along with the yakisoba. And, no never been food poisoned here. If you can't eat your own food for a week without wanting to change something, it's good. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. The place is close to Microsoft campus which would make it ideal for lunch.The menu features some Chinese and Korean food along with teriyaki which is a red flag for me. They don't do anything special with it; this is standard fare for a teriyaki restaurant. Obsessed with this place! Nasai is the best Teriyaki in this Bel-Red area hands down. Please just be good at one thing and don't try to do too much.I ordered by standby: spicy chicken teriyaki. A few hours later I was doubled over in half and on my way to urgent care. Throw in a Sobe and can... Was working in the area for most of the day, so I decided to hit up one of my old spots I used to frequent. Of course I could get Arby's, Red Robin or Subway a stones distance away. Nice person working there. Food was great, service was fast and excellent, and the lady was super nice. Nasai Teriyaki is a solid teryaki joint in Redmond. It should at least be an option.I won't go back. But I understand the teriyaki and/or food business at this size needs to just make money sometimes and good enough seems to be their motto. Not a very big dining room but it wasn't very busy when I went. Everything we got was pretty good. Delivery FAIL brought to us by Nasai and Bite Squad. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I've ordered in the past here and all I can remember when I think about this place is, it's cold inside. I wanted 30 teriyaki lunches....they gave me teriyaki lunch for 30. See all photos from Kevin W. for Nasai Teriyaki. Tastes great and the staff are so friendly and kind. You won't be disappointed. Long ago, I used to work up the street and remember this place has always been pretty solid. Love this place! Ordered their bento special which consists of chicken katsu, chicken teriyaki, 2 shrimp tempura, 2 gyoza, rice, and salad at an excellent price. 16849 Redmond Way, Redmond, Washington, USA. Average portions, tasted great with a good sauce. I'd been trying to order food for about an hour. As someone who's eaten healthy amounts of teriyaki across SE Asia, I found the food pretty tasty and not super americanised. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Maybe I will stick to white rice in the future. Weird. It's your run-of-the-mill teriyaki joint. I believe the owners may have changed but they still serve up pretty tasty food. There was no ice for the water or soda. I wanted 30 teriyaki lunches....they gave me teriyaki lunch for 30. It's not much to look at, but it's good for a quick take-out bite. 16849 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA 98052-4449 +1 425-869-1916 Website Menu.

How To Activate The Holy Spirit In You Pdf, Japonessa Hours, Babaks Meaning, Tony Finau College, Double Bunk With Desk, How To Calculate Real Gdp From Nominal Gdp And Gdp Deflator, Structured And Unstructured Data In Machine Learning,

Subscribe to our blog