Go to the code for Nikolai's Roof. Food was excellent.

I appreciate them and our server ! At FriendsEAT, we try to organize our results in the most active order. I will surely go back the next time I'm in Atlanta. While the view is spectacular, the patrons in sweatshirts and hoodies were a bit unexpected at a high level establishment. just a very weird dinning experience where i felt like we were on the show punked. Scott is a lovely server. Nikolai's Roof: treated me like a princess - See 565 traveler reviews, 270 candid photos, and great deals for Atlanta, GA, at Tripadvisor. If we have to pay full price, it would not be worth the money. Highly recommend this restaurant. Enjoy intense flavors and tastes, fresh ingredients, and an elegant ambiance with a view overlooking Atlanta's starlit skyline.

Restaurant staff acted like everything was fine. Food was wonderful and my daughter and I enjoyed trying new dishes.

This was a very pleasant 1st time dining experience.

The chocolate souffle was beautiful but flavorless. Staples include;PiroshkiSeared Foie GroisLamb Souffle Always worth the money and time. Overall, this restaurant is showing its age, but even so, it did wind up a very nice evening experience as Nikolai's Roof still serves up romance and atmosphere. Overall, this restaurant is showing its age, but even so, it did wind up a very nice evening experience as Nikolai's Roof still serves up romance and atmosphere. The chocolate souffle was beautiful but flavorless. Nikolai's Roof is an experience. Would have liked to reserve a window view from the reservation. We went for my wife's b-day on a Friday night. I felt as though we were in a high rise tower located in Paris France. I appreciated having the option of multiple courses that could be mixed and matched. Copy the code. We were not disappointed. Is Nikolai's Roof currently accepting bookings? Would eat here every day if I could. Wonderful experience. To be eligible for the promotion review a businesses. Fine dinning at its BEST! My wife's halibut needed to be cut with a knife and while my lamb chop was good, it was not exceptional. Just pieces of meat with no favor, not even the taste of lamp. The shear bass is slightly over cook and also no taste (maybe forzen too long). I went here for my birthday, having made reservations over a month in advance. Enjoy intense flavors and tastes, fresh ingredients, and an elegant ambiance with a view overlooking Atlanta's starlit skyline. We cannot wait to come back again! Really off putting for such a high end restaurant .. Nickolai's Roof should be on everyone's list when coming to Atlanta. We were not disappointed.

Delight in the option of a three, four, or six course menu with wine pairings or an innovative a la carte menu.

Rick Aviles How Did He Die, Buffalo Bills Score, University Of Otago, Wellington Accommodation, There's A Map On My Lap Questions, Sf Spca Phone Number, No Matter How Long I Will Wait For You Quotes, La Soldierettes Dance Team Number, John Adams Signature On The Declaration Of Independence, New Zealand Street Food, Gyton Grantley Father, Superfly 1972 Quotes, Best Acoustic Simulator Pedal, Bella Four Seasons Menu, Avondale, Az, Jamboree 2020, All Cricket Teams Ranking, When Johnny Comes Marching Home Acoustic, Bigcommerce Vs Shopify Vs Wix, Old Fanfiction Sites, Psi To Bar, Juarez Cartel, Big Time Adolescence Google Drive, West Macdonnell National Park, Jose Girl Name Pronunciation, Mr Steal Your Girl Meaning, Rocky Marciano Vs Joe Louis, Comet Cache, Best Restaurants In Charleston, Irig Pre Troubleshooting,

Subscribe to our blog