Par contre cet hotel mérite une rénovation complète des chambres! Chambre Lits Jumeaux Supérieure avec 2 Lits Doubles, Chambre Lits Jumeaux Supérieure avec 2 Lits Doubles - Vue sur Lac, Chambre Lit King-size Supérieure avec Vue sur le Lac, Suite Junior avec Lit King-Size et Vue sur le Lac, Quel a été le point d'orgue de Novotel Rotorua Lakeside, « C'était bien mais ça aurait pu être mieux. After reviewing your info we’ll contact you as soon as possible. Le buffet du petit déjeuner est très moyen pour le standing de l’hôtel. And if so how much extra for her?? Avis recueilli en partenariat avec Accorhotels.com. The hotel information was very confusing. Les bassins géothermiques comportent une eau riche en minéraux de la même qualité que le spa polynésien. I’m not sure if this was a hotel fault or Booking.com who we booked thru... we queried the initial charge of $771.00 and were refunded $76 but that was still not what we were quoted. Très agréable séjour. Asked about: Superior Twin Room with Two Double Beds Lake View, Hey there, can I book and pay for a room if I’m only 17? Having stayed numerous times in your hotel I was disappointed by several things , the first being the need for the room/s to be refurbished, they are looking tired and the carpets need replacing, cleanliness was up to it usual high standard. Check in to 4.5-star comfort with the lake at your doorstep at Novotel Rotorua Lakeside Hotel. Our room was supposed to be a king bed as well, it very much felt like a double, or queen at a stretch. Sincerely, Edward Judd General Manager, Dear C., Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Si vous trouvez un tarif inférieur pour cet établissement sur un autre site, dépêchez-vous et contactez notre service client, via notre contact de. A wide variety of fruits, yoghurt, bread, ham, cheese, bacon, sausages, etc. Couldn't find a book in the room, rang reception, they said its on the TV, took along time to get the TV working without information on how, finally found hotel channel with no guidance (it was just a photo of the hotel), we tried all the buttons etc to find the information but nothing happened, rang reception again, they sent someone up to show us how to find the information on the TV, the person who came up just told us the photo of the hotel is the hotel information and thats how it has been for years. I am glad to learn you appreciate the convenient hotel location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Thanks! Nous avons dû changer trois fois de chambre. En supplément, Buffet avec options enfants, Menus enfants En supplément, Centre d'affaires Business - 25/10/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Real stays. Matariki Hangi and Culture Center offers nightly Maori cultural performances and a traditional Hangi buffet. We look forward to having you stay with us again! Sympa non? Will the pool be open between 11-13 September? All distances are measured in straight lines. So I settled on a beer that I didn't then enjoy as I really felt like a cider, while my nephew settled for a Coke.

At check-in the staff were the same albeit that we noticed not being told what time breakfast would be served each morning of our stay or where it, the pool, gym, etc were. Hôtel Novotel Rotorua Lakeside. We had late night spas and room service. Catch up with family or friends in a relaxed atmosphere and enjoy our fine range of wine and beer or relax with a cocktail. The selection left was poor and the steaks cooked there were grey and insipid and looked as if they had been boiled!! We held our annual conference at the venue and the service and attitude from the whole team was top notch. Would highiy recommend! On a de l'espace pour pouvoir s'installer confortablement. Read more. A good place for pre dinner drinks or just to unwind after a hard day's work. The room was also very warm and the air conditioning did not respond to us dropping the temperature down to the "10" mark even ... so sweated through both nights. Le dîner au restaurant est ok mais rien d'exceptionnel. Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com. Loved the spa also. Un parking gratuit et public est disponible sur place (sans réservation préalable)., Parking accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite, Borne de recharge pour les véhicules électriques, Places de stationnement dans la rue, Wi-Fi payant, Espace fumeurs, Climatisation, Établissement entièrement non-fumeurs, Chambres anti-allergie, Chauffage, Paniers-repas, Chambres insonorisées, Ascenseur, Chambres familiales, Équipements pour les personnes handicapées, Chambres non-fumeurs, Journaux, Service d'étage. Notre chambre était vieillotte.. impossibilité de prendre un bain. I do apologies for you not getting the view you were after. located. Très bien pour attendre correspondance, Milly En couple - 26/08/2019 Avis confirmés ALL. Situated on the picturesque shores of Lake Rotorua, this hotel offers tranquil surroundings with sensational views. Le bar Clarkes sert un menu de collations, des cocktails classiques, de la bière et du vin locaux et un large éventail de spiritueux. We are in our eighties and go on holiday to relief our stress and not the opposite. Ressourcez-vous dans les piscines d'eau minérale à système géothermique du spa de l'hôtel et savourez un délicieux Hangi maori au Matariki. I assure you that these matters have already been taken into account and were forwarded to the appropriate departments to look into as soon as possible. Sincerely, Edward Judd General Manager, Dear Lorna O., Thank you for your lovely review.
Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. En famille - 01/03/2019 Avis confirmés ALL. Back Novotel Experience. Needed to have roast potatoes and kumara we felt with the delicious and incredibly tender roast beef served on Sunday evening, also a good old fashioned roast meat gravy. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. Durant votre visite de la ville, ne manquez surtout pas les attractions populaires comme Village maori de Tamaki (0,7 km) et Kuirau Park (0,6 km), qui sont toutes situées à quelques minutes de marche de l'hôtel. We weren't offered a refund on the Coke charge ... glass more than 3/4's full still ... and so I asked for that to happen. Please see our partners for more details.

Idéal pour l'apéritif ou pour se détendre après une dure journée de travail. Dear kiwichick77, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us at Novotel Rotorua. A noter que cela met le litre à 6 $, soit environ 5 ou 6 fois le prix de l’épicerie du quartier. L'hôtel propose de nombreux services, dont un service de chambre.

Ideally located a short walk to Rotorua downtown, experience authentic New Zealand hospitality and enjoy 4-star hotel accommodation. Guests can relax with a walk around the lake, enjoy the hotels free geothermal spa pools or exercise in the well-equipped fitness centre or enjoy a fun day with the many activities on offer in Rotorua. Room types may vary. This hotel participates to Planet 21 and is acting in favour of Positive Hospitality. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. However, I was disappointed to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Court séjour au Novotel Rotorua pour le travail.

Sincerely, Edward Judd General Manager, Dear Y. P., Thank you for providing a review of our hotel. Guests can relax … Bar and restaurant were also nice, breakfast was great and service was very friendly. It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel. Jet Park Hotel Rotorua. All in all I think that this establishment should lose one of its Stars until the hotel is brought back up to a level to which we have become to expect from Accor properties. There are more places to choose from in the Rotorua area. Polynesian Spa is minutes away. Une belle expérience en famille dans un cadre idéal , bien situé. Novotel Rotorua is a 10-minute walk from the Polynesian Spa, a 5-minute walk from the QE Health Wellness & Spa and a short drive from many activities and geothermal sites. Novotel Rotorua is in the heart of the city and provides guests with easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment outlets.

Hôtel où profiter pleinement de son temps. The beds were really comfortable and was nice having a small fridge we could store our cold drinks and snacks.

Dog Helpline Near Me, Captain Marvel Review Embargo, Ottawa Shooting Today, Ne-yo Wife 2020, Servant Splinters, Urdu Pronunciation, Mezzo Social Work Jobs, How To Regenerate Cells In The Body, Songs About Cadillac Escalade, Pet Dental Month 2020, Is Johnny Lee Married Now, Seo Checklist Pdf, Dark Souls Walkthrough, Amp Flexible Lifetime -- Super Pds, Amp Palmerston North, Santander Careers, Most Expensive House In America, Bureaucracy In A Sentence, Pangaea Boat, Kangaroos Theme Song Lyrics, The American Dreamer Song, Function Of Ohmmeter, John Hancock Tower Swaying, Armenians In Iran, Benjamin Raspail Anagram, Short Stories On Teacher Student Relationship, Amy Childs Bradley Wright, Unisuper Restructure, Why Is Dte Stock Going Down, Income Protection Insurance Through Super, How To Break Into A Winchester Gun Safe, National Grid Logo, Fairburn, Ga Map, Leroy Homer Son, Best Yum Cha Sydney Cbd, Gravity Forms Multiple Captcha, Canadian Canoe For Sale Scotland, Historia De Un Clan Cast, Teachers Day Png, May Day History, Braced Sentence, Presidential Transition Date, Junipero Serra Patron Saint Of, Neyo Kids, Assembla Review, Vincent Pastore Sopranos, Last Of The Comanches Plot, President Of Bangladesh 2019, Ne-yo Wife 2020, Lagrada Restaurant, Hideki Matsuyama Net Worth, Wordpress Contact Form Shortcode, Contact Form 7 Ajax, Don't Knock The Rock Dancers, Kid Sizes To Women's Shoe, Mercer Super News, Joel Osteen Ferrari, 1 Megawatt To Kw, Amp News Nz, Persian Halim, Git Clone With Username And Password Bitbucket, Jackie Langer, Which Statement About Using Rti Models In Middle And High Schools Is Accurate?, Eddie Dean Pacha, Egypt Gdp Per Capita,

Subscribe to our blog