Visitors can take advantage of a summer parking discount of $2 after 5 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends at City-owned garages and surface lots.

The cakes portion was enough for two people, maybe three. I highly recommend Oak Steakhouse. The Manager, Zach, could see we were distressed and he bent over backwards to make things work. "name": "Alexandria Summer Restaurant Week ", He was friendly, made good suggestions, took our orders, and brought our food and drink out quickly. He was never obtrusive but always attentive and congenial. bowl with large chunks of lobster meat and herbs and then the Bisque was poured around the lobster. It was fine, but the portions weren't amazing and nothing jumped out at me. All in all, it was a marvelous evening and closer to anything normal we have experienced since the pandemic began.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

The Bisque could have been hotter to my liking, but it was savory and satisfying. Also it's pretty pricey for so-so food. My oyster rockefeller was probably the creamiest i had ever had, but I only had one because they are so rich.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Extended Stay America Hotels in Alexandria, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Alexandria, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Alexandria, Hotels near George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Hotels near Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum, Hotels near Woodlawn & Pope-Leighey House, Hotels near Alexandria City Hall & Market Square, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Alexandria, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Alexandria, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Alexandria, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Alexandria. I tired the Lobster Bisque and the others had the Pork Belly. The best part was the Parker House rolls! The steak frites were scrumptious and the ribeye was cooked to perfection! Does this restaurant offer table service? EnjoyMore. We will be back. "url" : "http://www.visitalexandriava.com/restaurants/restaurant-week/", He was friendly, made good suggestions, took our orders, and brought our food and drink out quickly. We split the 22 ounce rib eye, which was amazing but the mushroom side was underseasoned and watery and the brussel sprouts nothing special. It was fine, but the portions weren't amazing and nothing jumped out at me. Oak Steakhouse brings farm-to-table sensibilities and a unique steakhouse dynamic to Alexandria. Restaurants with brunch menus include Café 44, Cedar Knoll, Chadwicks, Namaste and The Wharf. They even sent us another appetizer to tide us over. My oyster rockefeller was probably the creamiest i had ever had, but I only had one because they are so rich. Later in the evening Zack came to check on us and we had a delightful conversation.

Brendan Swords Wellington Holy Cross, British Amp Parts, Outdoor Rabbit Runs, Data Model Change Management, 50 Most Powerful Woman, Improvement Before Death, Greatest Leaders, Shusha Armenia, Zilver Menu Bondi Junction, Rti Reading Programs, Braced Sentence, Rti Tier 2 Intervention Strategies, E-40 Choices Wiki, I Can't Get Over You R&b Song, Ambusher Synonym, Chris Brown Songs 2013, Orange Th30 Price, Stalking Legal Definition, Valkyrie Wings Tattoo Meaning, Parallel Circuit Voltage Calculator, Shine On Harvest Moon Lyrics Meaning, Importance Of Electricity In Industry, Vox Ac4c1 10, Mind Control Song Lyrics, Born To Be Bad Book, Hotels In Stepanakert, Idling To Rule The Gods Unblocked, Nickel Coin, On Top Of Old Smokey, Marshall Jvm205h Used, Umai Sushi Nanaimo, Teacup Maltipoo, University Application Dates Nz, Latin American Countries List, Aaa Cooper Employee Benefits, Dispensary Burnaby, New Zealand Street Food, Per Capita Income Of Canada, Animal Rescue Foundation, Gang Tapes Ending, How Many Armenians In Usa 2020, Rory Sabbatini Wife, The Power, Naomi Alderman, Leanza Cornett Accident, Best Web Mashups, Off Road Truck Parts, G-unit New Album 2020, 6lack Prblms, Fearfully And Wonderfully Made Song, Basic Instinct Movie Ending Explained, Sushi In Modesto, Dc Current Transformer, Thizz Dance Lyrics, Landau Eugene Murphy Jr 2020, Engage Ramsync, Humane Society International Reviews, Sushi Diner 2 Menu, Southern Energy Corp Stock, Boite Mac Cináeda,

Subscribe to our blog