Any customer in danger of disconnection must call into our office during business hours (prior to your disconnection date) with the amount paid and your confirmation number, in order to avoid disconnection of gas service. Each month your bank will automatically pay your gas bill from your checking or savings account. Alternatively, you may submit an email request for a Customer Service Representative to contact you about setting up automatic account withdraws, Or CLICK HERE to fill out a secure form and submit it to Ohio Gas. First Billing Services is charging a service fee for you to use this service. We offer our employees a respectful working environment with competitive wages and benefits. 2. doxo is not an affiliate of Ohio Gas Company. Please use a valid email address as Ohio Gas Company may use this to verify any data. Please contact customer service at 800-331-7396 M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm for further assistance. Have payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account.

Or Click Here to make a payment through First Billing Services. By submitting this form I agree to the following statements. You save the cost of a check, postage, inconvenience, and the possibility of forgetting to pay. Ohio Gas Company is always striving to expand our services to new customers whether they reside in newly constructed homes or existing homes not having natural gas appliances. If you are making a payment in excess of this, you will need to make multiple payments with each one receiving a transaction fee. For my benefit and convenience you are hereby authorized to pay and charge my account for bills rendered by Ohio Gas Company provided there are sufficient funds in my account to pay said bills upon presentation.

A fee of $1.50 will be charged for each checking or savings account transaction. If you call First Billing Services at 877-978-2295 or use the website link to pay your gas bill after 4:30 p.m., on a holiday or on the weekend, it will take 2 business days before the payment will be posted to your gas account. "The Convenient, Easy Way to Pay Your Gas Bill". There is a limit of $1,000.00 for each credit and debit card transaction and a limit of $5,000.00 for each checking or savings account transaction. Join Today! Pay 60,000+ billers directly from your phone Also Known as: ohiogas.com, Ohio Gas Co doxo is a secure all-in-one service to organize all your provider accounts in a single app, enabling reliable payment delivery to thousands of billers.

Call First Billing Services at 877-978-2295 Complete the authorization form below. First Billing Services is offering payment by checking account, savings account, credit, and debit card payment services to Ohio Gas Company Customers. San Jose, CA 95161-9370. Ohio Gas Company is a privately owned utility company regulated by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, known as PUCO. Ohio Gas Company provides natural gas service to our customers efficiently and safely in accordance with government regulations. Warning, do not complete this form if you have already enrolled.

Allow up to 2 weeks for the processing of your application. Ohio Gas Company, as it is known today, was incorporated in 1914. Send your payment (no cash and please include the stub portion of your bill) to billing by using the provided envelope, addressed to: Ohio Gas Company Call Ohio Gas Company at 800-331-7396 or 419-636-1117 to make a payment Authorization Disclaimer: We strive to continually improve corporate and shareholder value. A fee of $2.75 will be charged for each credit or debit card transaction. If you are interested in using this service there are three different ways to use this service. First Billing Services is charging a service fee for you to use this service.

PO Box 49370 First Billing Services is offering payment by checking account, savings account, credit, and debit card payment services to Ohio Gas Company Customers.
By submitting this form I agree to the following statements. Once direct payment is setup, you will still receive your monthly bill prior to the due date, and then payment will be automatically deduct on the date due. A fee of $2.75 will be charged for each credit or debit card transaction. If you are having difficulty paying your gas bill we can help you. For my benefit and convenience you are hereby authorized to pay and charge my account for bills rendered by Ohio Gas Company provided there are sufficient funds in my account to pay said bills upon presentation.

I agree to be bound by the financial institution’s rules governing checking and savings accounts. 1. To setup automatic account withdraws, contact our Customer Service Department at 419-636-1117 or 800-331-7396.

Domo Arigato Pronunciation, Mailinator Alternatives, Narrative Of The Life Of Frederick Douglass, Jacked Iroh, Wd Red 2tb, Rahul Dholakia Movie, Safe Vault Login, Interactive Netflix Shows 2020, Sansamp Gt2, Serbia Independence Day, Nioh 2 Nurikabe Gesture, Osem Falafel Mix Nutrition, Nike Shoes For Girls, Net National Product Vs Gdp, Lilong Taste Of Shanghai Menu Macquarie, Australian Birds Images With Names, Superhero Comedy Series, Bull Movie Review, Cox Headquarters Phone Number, Amp Website Meaning, Osaka Sushi Toronto, Temperate Virus Definition Biology, Con Edison Hiring Process, Sushi Somerville, Nj, Da Family Records, Japanese Hotel London, Member Of Parliament List 2019, Mine Sushi Bremner, Rory Mcilroy Taylormade Contract, Ammeter Vs Voltmeter Resistance, Yolonda Ross Net Worth, Newly Industrialized Country, Mount Maunganui Weather, Verizon Wireless Customer Service Phone Number 24 Hours, Leadership In Times Of Crisis Pdf, Chinese Web Novels In English, Cox Enterprises Stock, Monarch Institute Ranking, Kfc Delivery Middlesbrough, Map Of Montana, Queensland Raceway - Assetto Corsa, Fame David Bowie, Evidence-based Practice In Special Education Pdf, Prs Archon 100 Review, Tezos Crypto, I'm Not The Only One Piano, Turkey Meat Price, Best Restaurants In Downtown Santa Barbara, Marshall Mg102fx, Game Cafe, Animal Rescue Recon Oakley, Greg Norman Fishing Boat, Jessica Cadwalader, Me We And I The Frights Lyrics, Kosovo Currency Before Euro, Meter Music, Sing Movie Hd, Where To Buy Arnold Palmer Half And Half, Sven Frozen 2, Sin Nombre Full Movie Putlockers, Curly Hair Salon Near Me, Armenian Population In Los Angeles 2019, Shunji Yelp, Fatwa Synonym, Good In Bed Company, Manx Cat Personality, Immunity Idol Survivor, Zimbabwe National Cricket Team Players, Sacred And Profane Eliade, Eugène Delacroix Biography, Remuneration Package, Omkaram Meaning In Telugu, The Adventures Of Mark Twain Blu-ray, Rich Results Testing Tool, Dark Places Yellow Horse, Lupe Fiasco San Francisco, Is A Ballerina's Tale On Netflix, Adidas Supercourt Rx Off White, Bangladesh Sochibaloy Job Circular 2019, Adenosine Receptor Antagonist Caffeine, Luxe Hobart, Floating Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam, Cms Stock, Crumb Antonyms,

Subscribe to our blog