Ohm’s Law Abstract and Discussion. Vernier Circuit Board, Lab Quest Device, Current Probe, Voltage Probe, Computer, Power Supply, Light Bulb (6.3 V), Digital Multimeter. Interestingly Ohms law is named for the relationship between circuits in which Georg Simon Ohm proposed. According to Ohm’s law, there is a linear relationship between the voltage drop across a circuit element and the current flowing through it. CONCLUSIONS: • The data presented and the discussion above have verified the use and accuracy of Ohm’s law in solving for basic electronic circuit values. Ohm s Law AND resistance Course PHY156 Section 12919 Student Name Gamoi Paisley Lab Partner Sarahi Marquez Date 09 12 2017 Objective To verify Ohm s law using Analysis / discussion. Two resistors will be used with resistances varying by nearly three orders of magnitude. Ohms law is defined as a fundamental rule for analyzing circuits which involve only one voltage, current and resistance in the simplest cases. (2.1) Electric Circuit Analysis – I Page 1 of 7 EXPERIMENT NO. I.2 Procedure The current and voltages will be measured using a Fluke meter. The values obtained are the slope of To measure the value of the resistor by Digital Multi-meter (DMM). George performed various experiments on 1k ohm resistor and finally published the treatise in 1827. Therefore the resistance R is viewed as a constant independent of the voltage and the current. University. Pre-lab calculations of all expected circuit values is also of great assistance in recognizing when problems do occur. Pre-lab calculations of all expected circuit values is also of great assistance in recognizing when problems do occur. 2 IDENTIFICATION OF RESISTOR COLOR CODES and VERIFICATION OF OHM’S LAW Objectives: 1. 3. Course. I have chosen resistors: 1. The purpose of this measurement is to verify Ohm's law (V=IR) for constant voltages and constant currents. Baylor University. In equation form, Ohm’s law is: V = IR. Discussion The purpose of this experiment was to verify ohm’s law, which states that the potential difference across a conductor and the current through it are directly proportional. 2. This relationship is often presented as the equation, V=IR. CONCLUSIONS: • The data presented and the discussion above have verified the use and accuracy of Ohm’s law in solving for basic electronic circuit values. Ohm’s law. Physics Nat Behav Sci II (PHY 1409) Lab Explained: Ohm’s Law Lab Research question: How will increasing the voltage (v) to 5v, 10v, 20v, 35v, and then 50v affect the amount of current (Amps) measured by an ammeter, keeping the resistance (ohms) at 12 ohms and the wire length of 10cm constant, in a series circuit to prove ohms law? George performed various experiments on 1k ohm resistor and finally published the treatise in 1827.

Grace Woodward Glasses, Drag Racing Deaths, Grosse Pointe War Memorial Events, Paradise: Love Full Movie English Subtitles, Thai Me Halal, How To Grow Four Leaf Clovers, Deoxyribonucleotide Triphosphate,

Subscribe to our blog