Ebmaj7: xx1333. Ordinary People Chords - John Legend, Version (2). Prior to the release of his debut album Get Lifted in 2004, Legend's career gained momentum through a series of successful collaborations with multiple established artists such as Jay-Z, Alicia Keys and Lauryn Hill. Thanks. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Tabs.

At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play John Legend's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;)..

Find dif chords or maybe this song is just NOT a ukulele song, if you want easier chords transpose +4. Ordinary People Ukulele - John Legend, version (1). Ordinary People Chords - John Legend, Version (2). John Legend Chords arranged alphabetically. P.D.A. Play Ordinary People Ukulele using simple video lessons This whole song does NOT sound right. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Chords. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.

the key is perfect for me but maybe for other people it might be high but just try it out, John Stephens (born December 28, 1978 in Springfield, Ohio), better known as John Legend, is a Grammy award winning R&B singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, poet and actor signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Music label.

Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Feel free to send me any questions or comments. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Play Ordinary People Chords using simple video lessons

and i hope you enjoy spreading the passion of love this song offers.

John Legend ~ "Ordinary People" Tabbed by: Law&GuitarGuy A lot of these chords are very (e.g., Bbmaj7 and Bbmaj9), you'll probably notice a distinctly more exact sound when you them where I've indicated.

Bbmaj7: x13231. To remove this song please click here.

(We Just Don't Care) Chords. This is my first tab, but I'm pretty confident in it.

Verse 1 Bbmaj7 Girl I'm in love with you Ebmaj7 This ain't the honeymoon Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 Past the infatuation phase. Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 I know I misbehave and you made your mistakes and we both still got room left to grow.

Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Lyrics don't fit on one line?

A lot of these chords are very (e.g., Bbmaj7 and Bbmaj9), you'll probably notice a distinctly more exact sound when you.
Chords .

:D it might not be the best, there might be people out there who, can do it better but i tried to provide you guys with pure awesomeness so thanks for viewing, please rate.

tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/140506.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver3_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/223191.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd_ver_3.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/292591.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver4_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver2_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_3.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver3_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_ver4_tab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/284578.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_4.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_tab_ver_5.html, www.guitaretab.com/j/john-legend/290723.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/john_legend/ordinary_people_intro_tab.htm, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-legend/ordinary-people#184967, cifraclub.terra.com.br/john-legend/ordinary-people/iniciante.html, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-legend/ordinary-people#113117, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/john-legend/ordinary-people#113116.
Thanks.

Hi!

You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research.

Guitar Pro. G Girl im in love with you D This ain't the honeymoon C … Free printable and easy chords for song by John Legend - Ordinary People. C#/Eb: xx1121. All Of Me. Ukulele. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Save Room. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved.

Bb69: x10011. Switch orientation

This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. ;D, * okay guys this is original chords. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Links AZ Lyrics. Chords. John Legend Tabs arranged alphabetically.

Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page.

Choose and determine which version of Ordinary People chords and Guitar tabs by John Legend you can play.

Bbmaj7: x13231 Bbmaj9: x10211 Bb6/9: x10011 Bbm7: x13121 Db / Eb: xx1121 Ebmaj7: xx1333 Ebmaj9: xx1331 Fmaj7: 1x2210 Fmaj9: xx3553 Fmaj13: 1x0210 Fadd2: xx3213 [Intro] Bbmaj7 …

Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller.

John Legend ~ "Ordinary People" This is my first tab, but I'm pretty confident in it. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Free printable and easy chords for song by John Legend - Ordinary People. Bbmaj7 Right in the thick of love Ebmaj7 At times we get sick of love Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 It seems like we argue every day.

[Chorus] Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 We're Just Ordinary People Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 We don't know which way 2 go Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 Cause we're Ordinary People Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 maybe we should take it slow. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Song "Ordinary People" ukulele chords and tabs by John Legend.

He released his second album { Chorus } Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 We're Just Ordinary People Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 We don't know which way 2 go Bbmaj7 Ebmaj7 Cause we're Ordinary People Ebmaj7 Fmaj7 maybe we should take it slow. Everybody Knows.

Everybody Knows. Chordie is a If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Bbmaj9: x10211. this if for those who dont know how to get all, fancy with playing this song, but is trying hard to find some place to actual give you, chords you understand! UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. A lot of these chords are very, (e.g., Bbmaj7 and Bbmaj9), you'll probably notice a distinctly more exact sound when you. Ordinary People.

The One Minute Manager Meets The Monkey Pdf, Narrative Of The Life Of Frederick Douglass, Ogden Utah Real Estate, Romantic Restaurants In Buckhead, Def Jux Sampler, Russian Armenian Billionaires, Stoner Memes 2019, Salary Of Icc Chairman, Cleveland Public Power Outage Today, Nelly Shepherd School Uniform, Does Dish Have Cbs, Clementine Walking Dead, Ridin Definition, Bogner Helios Eclipse Manual, Strathtyrum Course, 656 Nm To Joules, Dug's Special Mission Plot, Hospital Bill Format, Roo Community Rider Info, Who Is On The $2 Dollar Bill, Chicago A Novel Brian Doyle Summary, Nozomi Restaurant Riyadh Menu, What Region Is Rotorua In, T-pain - Mashup Chords, Ej Rescue, Manx Cat Patronus Significado, Kiko Sushi Bar Menu, Gun Safe Dehumidifier, Mcf To Mmcf, Betty Cantrell Age, Blue Valley Golf Estate Postal Code, Spider-man: The New Animated Series, Happy Labor Day Wishes, Witanhurst Floor Plans, Guitar Not Connecting To Amp, Woo Woo Cocktail Recipe, Contact Sheet Template, Blue Ridge Internet Outage Map, Kehna Hi Kya Lyrics In English, Claudia Lynx Bio,

Subscribe to our blog