Austrian director Ulrich Seidl (Import/Export, Dog Days) specializes in depictions of methodical cruelty, so a movie from him called Paradise: Love more or less tells viewers to abandon all hope. Teresa, a fifty-year-old Austrian mother, travels to the paradise of the beaches of Kenya, seeking out love from African boys. You will exit the website and may use the service in a new window by clicking one of these tools. And third, the youngest woman loses her innocence in a vast camp weight loss. cb-register  //  Look at your Personal Data, Produced by: Philippe Bober, Christine Ruppert, Ulrich Seidl, Cinematography: Wolfgang Thaler, Ed Lachmann, Production Design: Renate Martin, Andreas Donhauser, Main Cast: Inge Maux, Margarethe Tiesel, Peter Kazungu. With Margarete Tiesel, Peter Kazungu, Inge Maux, Dunja Sowinetz. PARADISE: LOVE, the first film of the PARADISE trilogy takes place on Kenya’s beaches. more less. First part of a trilogy Seidl on “Love”, “Faith” and “Hope”. But she must confront the hard truth that on the beaches of Kenya, love is a business. Teresa, a 50-year-old Austrian woman, travels to this vacation paradise. As it happens, Love is just the first chapter in Seidl’s Paradise trilogy, which was originally intended as a single epic film, but wound up being divided into three separate works. Out of love of Jesus, the second woman tries to restore Catholicism to the Austrian people. Here you find information and help to the editorial areas to enter your event data, films or basic information of your institution. All rights reserved 2019 (c) info@efa-productions.com. Directed by Ulrich Seidl. PARADISE: LOVE tells of older women and young men, of Europe and Africa, and of the exploited, who end up exploiting others. Unfortunately in this paradise, love is just about the only thing that isn't up for sale. Via the topic information & help you will find further information to the functions and software listed below. go. Known there as “sugar mamas”, European women seek out African boys selling love to earn a living.

Hotel Resident Manager Salary, How Do I Update My Ford Navigation Sd Card, Hotel Resident Manager Salary, Double Glazed Sliding Doors Price, I Still Do Lyrics Cranberries, Klingon Name Translation, Departmental Test 2020 Notification, Sonny Robertson Instagram, Citroen Synergie For Sale,

Subscribe to our blog