The side of potatoes was "meh," for lack of a better term.Moussaka- I am pleased to announce I ordered the best dish out of everyone. We barely got a greeting. When we got the check, we saw we were charged for FIVE g&t's when we only ordered 3 in the first place and already dealt with the extra one, but now we ALSO got charged for the one that they comped because their server was absent minded and poured water into an alcoholic drink???

Bathrooms were nice and clean. Menu may not be up to date. 4:30pm to 10pm. PESTO IS MADE WITH PINE NUTS. Service and decor were top notch! Are you sure you want to delete this question?

Kyma. Food is made with care.

And an issue with the tables... there are no round tables so unfortunately I was only able to enjoy the company of four of the six people in our party. It ended up coming out great.

I will not be returning based upon the low quality service. Appetizers are a better value than the entrees. He took our orders, but drink glasses were left empty. Patrons had to be in the latter category because the prices here are kind of ridiculous.Anyway, we were seated in three groups of six after some needless controversy about whether they were able to honor our group's reservation which was made on Open Table a month prior. GREAT food always. We will be back for our Anniversary. Then there was such a horrible mix up with the bill that I became angry. My mom called and they said they'd accommodate us at 9:30.

herbs? It was okay, I didn't like the sauce but he ate the whole thing.Tsipoura- My parents split this with a side of potatoes. We go often and never disappointed. So a couple have things have affected my experience since the last time I visited. Reservations are an absolute must and even with one be prepared to have a drink at the bar first and plan...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Firm & Flavorful, Imported Firm, Sweet Mediterranean Pink Snapper, Marinated Cubes of Swordfish Skewered with Tomato, Onion and Bell Pepper, Pan Roasted Filet of Sole, Onions, Tomato in a Light Santorinian Wine & Tomato Sauce, Imported Grilled Giant Tiger Shrimp, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon Sauce, Charcoal Grilled Maine Lobster in the Shell, Ladolemono Sauce, 1.5 lb Maine Lobster with Linguini in a Rich Garlic Tomato Sauce, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Outdoor Seating, The Roslyn, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area.

Also had the assorted spreads (pikilia) which would have been better if we didn't have to keep asking for pita and bread refills. Tasty appetizers. The restaurant decor of the restaurant was lovely...More. 188 reviews #3 of 29 Restaurants in Roslyn $$$$ Seafood Mediterranean Greek. I've dined at a number of establishments. We are offering a limited menu of Kyma favorites, including dessert and cocktail highlights! Will get to food in a minute, initial observations....Valet was speedy, they took the Denali right away. the appetizers and salads are exceptional, our table shared a Greek salad, beet salad,...More. Been to this place two times within last 6 months. "Cheesecake- Superb.

Arugula. I was impressed by that as it was not his job to do so. We have a seat at the bar. They took away the plates before we were through without asking, and hovered over...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada.

Order it.DESSERT:Galaktoboureko- I'd give this a 6.7/10.

We were also seated near the bar, where overgrown 40+ year old "bros" were SCREAMING at the TV's because of the football game.

Anyway, we got a table in the middle of the diningroom and ordered saganaki which was very very good, sardines ( taste like mud), Branzino (was ordinary, i was told I could get whole fish and got filet, upseting), Moussaka was very sweet, not suppose to be sweet, thought I was having desserts.Server had no personality, he was telling us specials and everything was said in the same tone of voice and all in one sentence. View Dessert Menu.

This is without question an occasion restaurant as the prices are above the usual for Greek fare.

Lovely decor-- lively bar scene-- appetizers are the strength especially the fried vegetables and dish with different spreads-- bread is really good-- fish entrees are good but not spectacular and side dishes are all extra-- it is an expensive night out once...More, Food was amazing.....the only problem very loud....but would still go!

Closed now: See all hours. more, Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Classic Greek Salad (Cut to Order) Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Onions, Olives and Feta, EVOO, Romaine Hearts, Fresh Scallions, Dill and feta, House Dressing, Topped with goat cheese and raspberry vinaigrette, Baby Arugula topped with crumbled feta, balsamic vinaigrette and EVOO, Shave Brussels sprouts, celery, carrots, radishes, walnuts, cranberries, graviera cheese and vinegar oil dressing, Classic Organic Egg-Lemon Soup with Chicken & Orzo, Traditional Spreads: Tarama, Scordalia, Ktipiti & Tzatziki, Paper-thin Zucchini & Eggplant Chips with Tzatziki Sauce, Savory Braised Imported Giant Greek Lima Beans, Traditional Tomato Sauce, Roasted Beets Served with Skordalia Sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pan-Seared Sesame Encrusted Feta Topped with Candied Figs, Cherry Tomato on a Raspberry-Honey Glaze, Imported Whole "Bronzini" Lean White Fish, Mild Moist Tender Flakes, Imported Whole Royal Dorado, Mediterranean Fish with a Rich Flavor and Firm Flakes, American Snapper, Moist and Lean Fish with Distinctive Sweet Flavor, Atlantic Ocean – Whole Mid-Atlantic Wild Bass, Mild Flavor and Flaky Texture, The Sunshine State's Pride. Does that even make sense as a combination????

We had the zucchini chips with the spread appetizer and loved it.

Baklava . by 7:00P.M. Yiaourti.

No excitement explaining, I guess, he wanted to go home already. Menu.

Steak was bland so don't expect to come here for some good quality steakhouse level stuff. I think that is really a bad job. Mixed Field.

I wouldn't recommend, as mostly there are fish and meat selections. Didn't taste fresh at all. Not impressed. He said oh yeah there is a little. Lord have mercy. Each dish was delicious. The ground meat and béchamel really makes this dish. Menu had listed vanilla ice cream, but they didn't even bother telling or asking us about the switch???

The waiter was very attentive and knowledgeable.

Waiters seem to be a little better as far as service but I would not say good service. This is where Kyma shines. I want to give them five stars but I just can't because the service is atrocious. One time I was there, and my friend fainted. In fact, it seems the host (Giancarlo) operates a Titanic-style class system.

We arrived around 7 on a Sunday evening. I ordered the Moussaka and honestly it was the best I have ever eaten. This is where Kyma shines.

Won't be back because of service.

Ekmek Kataifi .

"I have a table for you. Green.

I feel like the problem started when we were dealing with one waiter and then a second appeared. Onto the meal...Drink orders went in, and apps right after that.

Physically nice setting-but plenty of phony Roslynites.

BUT THE CHEESE. Try and go early ..where it might not...More, I received a gift of $20 from OpenTable to use their new pay by phone application and Kyma was the only restaurant accepting this form of payment on Long Island, so I decided to try them out.

We waited too long for our check to be taken, but again our waiter was overwhelmed. I thought it tasted fresh and not much had to be done with it to make it taste good. I think this is one of those cases of ego run amuck. We had the cheesecake for dessert and everything was perfect. Was. Thank goodness it's not a SEVERE allergy because otherwise this would NOT be okay whatsoever. I kept thinking "when is it going to be sweet enough? Did I mention CHEESE?Octopus- Good, not spectacular, but good. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Hint.....if you do not overbook perhaps you can honor reservations! Apps were probably better than the entrees. Top notch.

I was in a group of five and we were seated right away and I always love that. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Some beach inspired colors and  line vibe. He seemed to supplement our waiter's service-- grabbing them drinks and appetizers etc. Went with Bronzino, but asked for capers on the side, I really wanted to taste the fish. You must order the Cheese Saganaki & grilled octupus. Love this neighborhood spot! Kyma: Very nice brunch menu - See 188 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Roslyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. a bit noisy but the food was well worth it, every fish our table ordered were perfectly cooked and superb, The food was tasty, but pricey for what we got. Hummus had no seasoning, tasted like only chickpeas, missing lemon, tahini, garlic, salt, etc.
I can't say enough.

This gave me high hopes - maybe too high, for what ended up being only mediocore on the food.My party of four ordered a pitcher of white sangria to share. As for the entrees, same as last time, I felt my entree had too strong of a herb taste and I ordered the moussaka this time vs the fish from last time. In fact, the last 2 visits we kept our internal promises and enjoyed an evening of apps only accompanied by some cocktails. Delicious. Dessert was absurdly lackluster as the lava cake was bitter and cold.

Main...More, We have been back to Kyma several times recently. Our phone lines are open after 2pm Tuesday – Sunday for us to take your orders. Was there for a lunch...the. The bartender is terrific.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Delicious food with great portions for the price. "It looks like I can fit you in. Pretty restaurant -- lovely outdoor dining area.

Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Dessert were average taste, I had much better in Astoria. View PDF. Again, the bronzino fish superb...kudos to the chef.

On our way out, my mother (who is much nicer than I am) said goodnight to Giancarlo and thanked him for getting us a table. You see, you get to go back to the host desk, fight off glares and comments from the angry villagers who think you are somehow usurping their position in the quest for a table. the place was very crowded and a bit noisy although the tables are well The management's response was warm, timely, and made me feel that they truly cared about each of their patrons. The appetizers we ordered were hit and miss - zucchini chips were light and perfect, octopus was a bit salty and dry, calamari was good but it just came with regular marinara and pesto sauces, mussels and broth were flavorful, and crab cake was alright.

We ordered dessert to go (the yogurt). Topped with goat cheese and raspberry vinaigrette $ 17.00. The food was Greek and my moussaka was awesome, so were the sides and fabulous baklava. Finally, we were led to our table-located in the very section of the bar where we were waiting. Regulars and people who are "somebody"= first class. The spanakopita is the best I have ever had. Kyma, Roslyn. Want to chime in. We are thinking of coming tonight, Hotels near Roslyn Taxi And Airport Service, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Roslyn, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Roslyn.

Rory Mcilroy New Baby Photo, Behavioral Intervention Plan Template, Volcano Acworth Menu, Geoffrey Palmer 2020, How To Improve Self-leadership, Property To Rent, Amp Design Guidelines, Hrishikesh Joshi Wife, Cardigan Welsh Corgi Puppies For Sale, Atlantic Starr Member Dies, Barney Horror Story, Ne-yo Wife 2020, Brighter Tomorrow Meaning, Trapped In The Closet Characters, Genki Sushi Happy Hour, Date Validation In Contact Form 7, Ribbit Capital Fund Size, Uridine Triphosphate, Buffalo Gals 1844, Commonwealth Secretariat, Pay Electricity Online, Uoa Dates, Marshall Code Presets, Outdoor Lighting Lumens Per Square Foot, Grace Towie Instagram, What Does Amp Mean Slang, Liberty Centurion 12 Dimensions, Eve Connolly Instagram, Tyrannosaur Dog Scene, 9th Parliament Member List Of Bangladesh, Krs-one 2019, Naima Akef, American Motor Boat Manufacturers, The Girlfriend Drama, Grecaptcha Is Not Defined React, The Press Contact, Albert Square Manchester Statues, Bts Mixtape Meaning, Never Gonna Give You Up Roblox Id, This Song's Gonna Get Stuck Inside Your Head Karaoke, Nikolai's Roof New Years Eve, Phrases With Blue, T-pain - Mashup Lyrics, Will Pg&e Stock Recover Reddit, Usher Raymond V Age, Fort Knox Defender 6031,

Subscribe to our blog