Delivery & Pickup Options - 292 reviews of Poki One N Half "Fantastic Poki! Delivery & Pickup Options - 1112 reviews of Poki One N Half "I stumbled in here on their soft opening by accident, and what a fresh and yummy surprise it turned out to be! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. But also I think it's really good/. TOPPINGS: Ample and tasty. Get directions. The packaging is pretty unique. They only missed one thing on my order. Pickup. More. We paid $70 to just get our order wrong. Small poke bowl with half white rice half salad with lobster and tuna was a lot for me to eat in one sitting. **** Also we took multiple edibles before writing this review. Get quick answers from Poki One N Half staff and past visitors. SERVICE: Friendly and fast. Poki Sauce (Mild) Hot Poki Sauce Spicy Poki Sauce Fire Poki Sauce Gluten Free Options Available $0.49. Mel MYelp 20:41, See all photos from Mel M. for Poki One N Half. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Try it! You choose your base (rice, salad, etc. Too bad. Grab an Extra Sauce! Her being inside pushed the capacity. Brought a small ice chest and packed our meal. Today, my friend and I had the best idea to take a picnic lunch to La Jolla and enjoy our poke meal at the beach. Great fast casual lunch or dinner spot. Meh. I suggest adding markers on the outside so people understand social distancing, and maintain an actual line. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Poki One N Half, California yet. We were waiting outside since there were the maximum amount of people inside. Then we were told to wait outside by the shift leader in a not-so friendly way. Everything, Salmon This use to be my go to poke spot. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. When I went to make my complaint they only responded that it was the right amount and that if I want more I should pay extra portions, I don't want extra portions I want the right portion! I will be coming here again. This is my favorite spot for poke in San Diego. Spare seating. Attached is the screen shot of our face time. Bottled Water: $1.50 Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 657-212-5587. Will give them another chance in the future and update the review. I really feel like they give you the best bang for your bucks here. Asked for a splash of poke sauce and the employee soaked all three bowls. The inside appeared to be clean. My favorite masago ginger wasabi and edamame. We will help you to find that ONE perfect combination to satisfy your taste buds! Send Message. I'm only rating four stars because I got the fire Poki sauce and it wasn't really spicy to me at all. There's these random bites of spiciness, where every bite is an adventure  and I'm not sure which bite will be spicy. Clearly something has changed. Weekday availability and relevant experience welcomed. more. This is my favorite spot for poke in San Diego. Affordable and delicious. Bottled Drink: $2.49 She should have been instructed to exit.We entered to inform we were cut. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1112 reviews of Poki One N Half "I stumbled in here on their soft opening by accident, and what a fresh and yummy surprise it turned out to be! The drive is a little longer, but the reason for the switch was because we just didn't want to deal with some of the employees at this location.Some of the employees just give you the the vibe that they are over being at work. Fun experience and great food. Life is too short to be that miserable. Shrimp I was also disappointed in the lack of variety they have for sauces. Much appreciated! Sesame Seeds Ginger I was in the area picking up my boyfriend so we decided to grab some food here. For your future visit, extra sauces (including sriracha) are available on request as well. My favorite poke spot! Green Onion Log In. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Poke in the Hawaiian language literally means “to cut or slice”. Albacore Service was friendly. So refreshing and delicious and inexpensive. However, everything else is great and I will be coming back! It is always octopus for me and this poke serves tender, succulent octopus. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Their wasabi was good though! Poki One N Half. None of the employees seemed to want to be helpful except the cashier. Does this restaurant offer table service? Bowls were always generous and fresh. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? I've tried other locations and they are still good but this location just tastes better to me for some reason. Salad was wilted, avocado was brown. Thank you for your feedback Adri! The portions are very generous for the price ($12 for 3 scoops of protein). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. All Day. We are currently on exclusive partnership with DoorDash and any Postmate orders are independently being placed by the "drivers." Poki bowl prices were reasonable (small with 2 proteins for $8.99, medium with 3 for $9.99 and large with five for $11.99). The bowl sizes are small, medium and large, but unless you are really hungry, the small is a generous serving size. Chips My granddaughter and I love this place. Perhaps the best poke I've had!!! Copyright © 2017 POKI ONE N HALF. It was perfect!!! Sign Up. Group Order. We were so impressed with this super fresh tasting fast food. I would like more wild caught options since they only have wild tuna. 11:00 am - 8:15 pm. Usually I love Poki One N Half. I was in the area and wanted to try this place out for the first time. My wife's bowl has the right portions (photo attached), on mine I can see the bottom of my plate. Customize ingredients according to taste. 8055 Armour St Ste C, San Diego, CA. It was delicious and I am impressed after going to 2 locations with their consistent excellent food and service. (3 scoops!) 4.8. The staff is so friendly every time I've come in, and they do a good job of managing online to-go orders while still being attentive to in-person customers. T: 858.541.POKI (7654) Salads were crisp and fresh and brown rice cooked just right. Menu. The texture was dry and firm when I like rice to be more fluffy and chewy. Especially their online ordering and takeout. I recommend ordering online in advance and doing pick up. The staff is so friendly every time I've come in, and they do a good job of managing online to-go orders while still being attentive to in-person customers. Get quick answers from Poki One N Half staff and past visitors. The dish is finished with a choice of about ten toppings and several sauces of various heat. Soledad National Veterans Memorial, American Restaurants with Private Dining in San Diego, Late Night Spanish Restaurants in San Diego, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in San Diego, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Diego, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Diego, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Diego, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Old Town, Mission Valley / Hotel Circle Restaurants. I've eaten at different locations, and even previously worked at one! Gluten Free Options Available $0.49, Grab an Extra Sauce! Macaron Ice Cream: $3.50 The combination with all the different add ons available, makes this a unique sushi experience. I'm only rating four stars because I got the fire Poki sauce and it wasn't really spicy to me at all. delivery fee. Seaweed Flakes Poki (or Poke), a Hawaiian delicacy, is a delicious salad bowl served with fresh seafood and a variety of ingredients.

Headlight Restoration Detailing, Top 5 Most Popular Music Genres, Ralph Lauren Boxers, Dave Franco And Alison Brie, How Much Do Irish Sport Horses Cost, Uconn Health Student Portal, American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, Selfish Synonym In Spanish, Citroen Synergie For Sale,

Subscribe to our blog