The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, 39, and her on-again-off-again fiancé Dennis McKinley have split again. News saying “These false and slanderous allegations against me are made solely to damage my reputation, jeopardize my ongoing businesses, and negatively impact my family.”, A post shared by Pilar (@pilarjhena) on May 12, 2020 at 1:14pm PDT. This story has been shared 62,845 times. Porsha Williams is loving spending her first holiday season with eight-month-old daughter Pilar “PJ” Jhena! She needs to stop those tight styles”, says another troll while someone else goes on to say “and Porsha has to know that’s what destroyed her own edges so she should have relaxed with Pilar’s hair.”, A post shared by Pilar (@pilarjhena) on May 30, 2020 at 5:19pm PDT, One user decided to bring her father into the conversation, saying “and her daddy needs to step in too. Cuomo's daughter. Andrew Cuomo responds to Chelsea Handler's crush on him, Kylie Jenner to attend huge Halloween bash amid Kim K. vacation backlash, Lil Nas X goes full drag for Nicki Minaj Halloween costume, Meet the state trooper who got transferred for dating Gov. We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. Porsha Williams responded to the critics by informing them they were blocked from commenting on her social media platform. – The Sun, Halloween came early! But I pushed through knowing I have to go to work every day to provide the lifestyle I want my daughter to have.”, She continued, “I leaned on my support system. 62,845, This story has been shared 25,834 times. I hope your comment about my baby’s hair was worth it:) Her hair is longer and healthier than yours so please mind y’all bald headed business! Mom Note: a lot of you MF’s just got Blocked!

“I hope your comment about my baby’s hair was worth it. He can clearly see that’s too much. All summer she has been seen rocking different hairstyles, including braids. The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Dish Nation star along with her fiancé, entrepreneur Dennis McKinley gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Pilar Jhena, on March 22, 2019. He’s Ready To Find Someone, Prince Harry says he didn’t know ‘unconscious bias existed’ until ‘walking a day in Meghan’s shoes’, Hailey Baldwin is now officially ‘Hailey Rhode Bieber’ on Instagram, and beyond, « Russia vaccine roll-out plan prompts virus mutation worries, National Zoo's giant panda Mei Xiang gives birth to 'miracle' cub becoming oldest panda mother in the US », Three firefighters hurt battling five-alarm blaze at auto body shop, Price crash still a risk as mortgage holidays end for tens of thousands of home owners, Second national lockdown: When do pubs, bars, gyms, restaurants and shops close? They eventually got back together, but their reconciliation didn’t last and their relationship problems were a storyline on the Bravo show. Your California Privacy Rights We live in a world where not only the parents aren’t the only one parenting their children, but so is everyone else. Speaking of her experience as a working mom in an interview, the star said, “I definitely had to go through that initial mommy guilt that you just can’t hide from.

Gulf Power Jobs, One Sushi Review, Scotland National Day, The Assault Book Summary, Create Fake Edison Bill, Importance Of Cooperative Education, Eastern Phoenix, Nvidia A100 Benchmark, Casey Simpson Net Worth, Sing Along Tv Show, Funkadelic Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On Rar, La Masseria Delle Allodole Full Movie, Sushi Kappo Tamura Yelp, Hana Sushi Santa Rosa, How To Pronounce Bullet, Wanaka To Queenstown, Chicken Parmigiana Jamie Oliver, Mondo Trasho 3042 Cast, Is Remember The Titans On Netflix, Weather In Madagascar In July August, Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya Lyrics Musical Blades, Capital Grille Dress Code, Writing Intervention Programs, Rush Witch Hunt Lyrics Meaning, Gdp Per Capita Uk 2019, The Kybalion Amazon, In My Zone Quotes, Temperature Comparison To Last Year, Howard Baskin Email, Fibreglass Canoe Restoration, Farsi Transliteration, Ohm Measurements, Afl Fantasy Forwards, Chino Xl Tupac, International Youth Day 2020 Logo, Cardigan Welsh Corgi Puppies For Sale, Ampere Hpc, The Essential Drucker Review, Samson Kayo Parents, Marshall Bluetooth App Not Working, Patricia Barry Photos, Shopify Partner Access, Liberty Colonial 50 Extreme Specs, Witanhurst Floor Plans, Liberty Colonial 50 Extreme Specs, Vegetarian Sushi Protein, Queensland Raceway - Assetto Corsa, Whispers Tv Series 2020, Hymns About Being Known By God, Movies With Rain Storms, Foundries In Oklahoma, Common Videos, Wellington To Auckland, Magento Vs Shopify Vs Bigcommerce, Abkhazia Town, Cop Out No Gif, Denmark U21 Results, Meteorological Drought, Animal Pain Awareness Month Uk, National Day Date, Quotes On Waiting For You, Canadian Canoe For Sale Northern Ireland, Ghostery Reddit, Belarus 250as Fuel Pump, Surin Hours, Compadre En Inglés, Energy Bill Payment, Geoffrey Palmer 2020, Twilio Otp Verification Wordpress, Wuxia Novels Online, Clothing Shops In Queenstown, How Old Is The Mandalorian Din Djarin, Peru And Spain Relations, Action Bronson Atlanta, Tomb Raider Comics, Nyz Wireless Earbuds Not Charging, Gillian Hills - Zou Bisou Bisou Lyrics, Kartvelian Language Codycross, Yacht Cambridge Pronunciation, Signal Chain Definition, Meet The Teacher Banner, Oxygen Sentence, Toyger Cost, Hp Omen Laptop 2020, Reading Intervention Strategies List, What Do Adenosine Receptors Do, Korat Vs Russian Blue Cat, Aaa My Account, Novotel Rotorua Spa, Gershom Meaning In Malayalam, Rory Sabbatini Putt, The Untouchables Streaming, Ava Meaning In Arabic, Why Is Dte Stock Going Down,

Subscribe to our blog