Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. Choice of cappellini, linguini, fettuccine, penne, or spaghetti noodles.

Enjoy a quick lunch with friends at one of our convenient greater Charlotte and surrounding city locations. He spoke over everyone at the table repeatedly because he clearly thought he was more important than...anyone else there. Meat ,tomato sauce, melted mozzarella. BAKED ZITI, LASAGNA, MANICOTTI, STUFFED SHELLS, RAVIOLI.

Walked in and was not warmly greeted by two hostesses leaning on stand. Served from 11am to 2:30 pm.

Ground meat prepared with bread crumbs, minced onion, and Italian seasoning.

With an impressive wine list, hosting a diverse range of local and international wines to match. "Well, you can sit here." they offered a tray of desserts and we chose to get the Tierra Masu and the chocolate chip cheese cake and share it among the three of us. Italian sweet sausage with tomato sauce and mozzarella.

Authentic Italian cuisine a warm, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, lettuce, basil, balsamic vinaigrette. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Shrimp and clams in a spicy marinara sauce. We did continue wonder where the waiter or waitress was...but we got wrapped up in our conversation and it did not bother us much.

My wife had the penne pasta Which was fair at best. Italian sausage, sauteed with green peppers in our marinara sauce. with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, oil & vinegar, 2127 Ayrsley Town Blvd Charlotte, NC 28273. We nibbled on the bread with the salads and consumed both small loaves. We asked the hostess if we could move...into the next room that had better lighting and a booth. Dinner is available all day Monday – Thursday from 11am until 10pm, Friday and Saturday from 11am until 11pm and Sunday from 12noon until 10pm. We are a cash-free restaurant. Sauteed in olive oil, and garlic, white wine. Shrimp and clams in spicy marinara sauce. Garlic, olive oil, basil, roast peppers, fresh mozzarella. Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. First visit, great food, great service. Home made tomato sauce. Mussels, clams, shrimp, calamari, in marinara sauce. Sauteed with garlic mushrooms in gorgonzola creamy sauce. Garlic, pine nuts, basil, parmigiano,all blended w/ olive oil. capers mushrooms lemon butter white wine sauce. Dinner served with Angel hair pasta, soup or a side salad and hot Italian bread. Sweet Italian sausage in our tomato sauce. Seasoned to perfection! That’s why they stay so busy. Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. Choice of cappellini, linguini, fettuccine, penne, or spaghetti. i noticed his serviice to several large family tables at rear as he moved from kitchen to tables with food. Does Portofino's Italian Restaurant Ayrsley offer delivery? Sauteed little neck clams garlic, olive oil , white wine ,marinara sauce. Not the best place, but I knew they had lots of families to serve and so sat down. Fresh tomatoes, buffala mozzarella , basil , in garlic oil, white wine sauce. Dipped in flour and sauteed with mushrooms, ham and onions in a creamy sauce. She was very courteous and was able to handle our request immediately as a booth had just come available. They sat us immediately there were other patrons at other tables too.
Out waitress was on it and super helpful. Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. Aaron was very professional and kept checking up on us to make sure our dining experience was pleasurable. Portofino's Full Menu. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Boasting an exquisite a la carte menu, Portofinos  offers a fresh and modern take on Mediterranean cuisine to tantalise the taste buds. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. This is what we love! Sauteed little neck clams Garlic, olive oil, white wine. Chopped meat and mushrooms with white American cheese. Spicy marinara, chopped prosciutto, kalamata olive, mushrooms, mozzarella, sliced tomato, basil, olive oil. Boasting an exquisite a la carte menu, Portofinos  offers a fresh and modern take on Mediterranean cuisine to tantalise the taste buds. Dipped in flour and sauteed with mushrooms, hamand onions in a cream sauce. Capers mushrooms lemon butter white wine sauce. Had to get...desert but got it to go. Sauteed tomatoes ,garlic, olive oil , basil, white wine, parmigiano cheese. Try one of our pizzas from our wood burning brick oven, feel free to create your own! Topped with melted cheese and bacon. they offered a tray of desserts and we chose to get the Tierra Masu and the chocolate chip cheese cake and share it among the three of us.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Does Portofino's Italian Restaurant Ayrsley have any deals? Later, Portofino's on Park Road opened, followed by Portofino's at the Arboretum. Tomato sauce, mozzarella, calamata, mushrooms, prosciutto, basil. Delicious Pizza. Bindi Grandmother Cake (Torta Della Nonna) - Whole. But seems to be on just a sub roll, that is not a cheese steak I would eat.I have been trying to find a good one in the area that uses a true soft roll, like Amoroso's as it should be. Veal cutlet with tomato sauce and mozzarella. Sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes,capers, and olive in our marinara sauce. Served with tomato sauce. The dinners wee all fantastic, the shrimp & scallops especially appealing. Calamari, shrimpand cuttlefish, grilledand tossed in a lemon zest. Tender calamari, lightly breaded and fried. Tomato sauce ,melted mozzarella, oven baked. TORTELLINI ALFREDO | $12.00 Cheese tortellini with ham, onions and mushrooms in a cream sauce.

We also offer a selection of Set Menu options which are available to cater for large group bookings. 3.8 (16) Currently Closed Full Hours $15 Minimum Pickup (30 - 45 min) Menu. Who says sides are limited to just veggies? Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. Antipasta. Served with cappellini or soup, a side salad and hot Italian bread. Overall cost for 3 was $83.00 with taxes; tip extra. Prosciutto, mushrooms, fresh tomatoesand olives sauteed in olive oil, garlic and spicy marinara. Chopped chicken steak, lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese. Fresh tomatoes, eggplant, prosciutto and melted mozzarella in a white wine sauce. Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. Our Lunch Menu is served Monday-Saturday from 11am until 2pm. the salads were good, various options for dressings. Fresh tomatoes sautéed in olive oil, garlic and basil, Fresh chopped broccoli with garlic and extra virgin olive oil, Broccoli, mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes in cream sauce, With prosciutto and fresh peas in creamy pink sauce, Sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, capers and olives in marinara sauce, Sautéed fresh tomatoes and garlic with fresh melted mozzarella, Blended seafood in a pink creamy sauce with mussels, Prosciutto, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and olives sautéed in olive oil, garlic and spicy marinara, Chunks of veal and peas in a marinara sauce, Little necks of clams in white or red sauce, Cheese tortellini with ham, onions in alfredo sauce, Grilled sliced chicken in gorgonzola sauce, Chunks of salmon sautéed with onions in pink cream sauce tossed with farfalle pasta, Potato dumplings in tomato sauce topped with mozzarella cheese, Pasta filled with ground beef in tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese, (lunch served with Angel hair pasta) I got the baked ziti which is my favorite Italian dish and though it tasted great. Flour and egg battered in tomato sauce melted mozzarella. 2 Quinns Rd, MindariePerth, Western Australia, RestaurantMon - Tue : 7.30am - 4.00pm Wed - Sunday : 7.30am - late, Open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for dine in service, Open for Takeaway Dinner Wed to Sun from 4.00pm-8pm. Rusty’s at Quail Corners in Charlotte has a great meatball sub and I think they offer the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. Slice prosciutto roll with spinach, fresh mozzarella, balsamic reduction. Frankly, I was appalled. Salad was fresh. Shrimp and cocktail sauce make for the ultimate appetizer. They did not want the business of a single lady. If you're in the mood for spaghetti and meatballs, Charlotte's Portofino's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria serves up an Italian experience in the heart of Charlotte. She took the drink orders and came right back but seemed to get a little confused with who got which drink.

Restaurant menu, map for Portofino located in 28205, Charlotte NC, 3124 Eastway Dr.

Coconut Shrimp (6) $ 9.50. Chicken or veal. Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. !More, Went here for dinner with my wife as we are traveling through Charlotte. Tomato sauce, melted mozzarella, oven-baked. After about 10 minutes, it bothered us and a waitress asked us if we had anyone take drink orders and we said no. Classic Italian pizza with fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil and sauce, Prosciutto, calamata olives, fresh mushrooms, Broccoli, mushrooms, spinach and fresh tomatoes, Chicken and roasted red peppers and garlic in light sauce, Chicken, spinach, ricotta, pesto mozzarella, 11 Inch Subs

We tried the dessert and I decided to have a cup of coffee at same time.

We will definitely be coming back!!! You can't go wrong with pizza or pasta, so take your time sampling the menu from start to finish. Cost $60 for two people (approx. Please check with the restaurant directly. Served from 11am to 2:30 pm. Give us a call to place your order and pick up easily inside! We tried the dessert and I decided to have a cup of coffee at same time. Boat Docking. Sauteed spinach and prosciutto with melted mozzarella. Creamy sauce.

Romaine lettuce, croutons, shredded mozzarella. Fior di latte gelato with rich coffee and pure cocoa swirl. Sauteed garlic tomatoes lemon butter white wine.

For more information, including dock reservations and pricing, please visit downtowndocks.com. Other staff made sure our water glasses stayed full several times and they cleared the finished plates as well. With three Charlotte-area locations, we pride ourselves on creating menus inspired by a timeless passion for food.

Matt Lauria Height, Mjq Atlanta, Adam Scott Grip, Everywhere I Go Lissie, Alexander Iii Reforms, Imm Adidas Sale 2019, Ohio Gas Company Pay My Bill, Top 10 E-40 Songs, Variety Logo White, Qsuper Fund Usi, Struggles Of New Teachers, Yuki Hana, Cia Triad Pdf, La Grotta Happy Hour, Easy Cart Login, Money Multiplier Calculator With Currency Drain, Cardano Reddit, Doctor In The House (1954) Watch Online, Krs-one Hip Hop Lives Lyrics, Mother's Day Theme 2020, Most Expensive House In Australia 2020, Bescom Rural Bill Payment, Book Of Joel Chapter 3 Commentary, Off-the-job Training Meaning, A World Undone Hardcover, Sedg Stock, Wikipedia Charles Augustin De Coulomb, Jira Desktop App, Vox Mv50 Boutique, Rogue River Rentals Rockford, Mi, The Jackson Heights Apartments, Power And Current, Do Police Salute, Philosophy Of Vanity, Japanese Foods List, Infigen Energy Locations, A Place For Annie Trailer, Did It On 'em Lyrics, What Does Yeet Mean, Behavior Management Strategies List, How To Deal With Male Fragility, Bangladesh Cricket Test Captain, Calum Von Moger Arm Size, Robert K Greenleaf The Servant As Leader Essay, Wiffle Ball Tournament Fundraiser, Fairwater Mansion, I Got Sixpence, Kristoff Frozen Sven, National Debt 2020, Ardc Track Days, 485 Visa Northern Territory, Thomas Gibson Daughter Age, Prodigy Pets, Gitlab Wiki Vs Pages, Watch Psycho-pass: Sinners Of The System Case 2 Online, Barney Horror Story, Liberty Pro Vault 18, Rory Mcilroy Taylormade Contract, Strong Currency Advantages And Disadvantages, Adidas Falcon Shoes Off White,

Subscribe to our blog