Even for a total newbie to charcoal, this grill is very easy to manage. For an alternative approach to finding help with your grill, try getting social; Weber is active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. Had to cut the cooking grill in half to store everything but it's great to take the whole Kit and Kaboddle in one. Weber's Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. Here’s where the gloves come off, and things get personal. Those legs also manage to hold the GA high enough off the surface it sits on to prevent any chance of burning. I like to leave about a quarter of the grill rack without any charcoal under it for moving finished food to that area to keep it warm and not on top of coals. If so, please do leave a comment below, I will make sure to answer every comment. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. But we must store the grill indoors when we are not using it. The plated-steel grate won’t cook as nicely as a cast iron grid, but we understand sacrifices have to be made to keep the weight down, or suddenly it’s not so portable. Caught a fish up at the lake? Sometimes I’ll pull it out at home if I’m just grilling for myself or my family of 4, particularly as a small grill to do sides with larger meats on one of my full-sized grills. Perfect for picnics, camping, festivals, the beach and anywhere else you can think of, the Go-Anywhere can typically cater for 2-4 people in any one session. You can find videos of people smoking on this grill, but keeping your temperature stable through many reloadings of charcoal is just too much hassle for me. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill Review Weber has become famous for trying to solve a different problem with every range of grills they make, and the Go-Anywhere is Webers attempt to make a grill that is so simple to use, assemble and carry around, that you can literally pick it up and go anywhere … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The Go-Anywhere supports that reputation. And How to Get The Best from Both, Bottom Round Roast – What it is, Where it Comes From, How to Cook it, Best Soft Sided Coolers in 2020 – Light for Travel, But Super Effective, Fire Me Up: Buying Guide to the Best Charcoal Chimney Starters 2020, Best Grill Brushes and Cleaning Tools – Buying Guide and Reviews, 2020, Best Charcoal Smokers in 2020 – Buying Guide and Reviews, Charcoal vs Gas Grill – Which is Better? Very happy with this grill. Professional member of the NBGA (National Barbecue and Grilling Association). But if you do need some guidance, I have a detailed guide on how to use a charcoal grill. That accent sounds real familiar. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2018. ), you can do a bit of smoke roasting, too, for anything you don’t want to just sear and eat. The primary purpose of the Go-Anywhere is basic grilling. It’s a good, medium-weight cooking surface that’s quite acceptable for light-duty grilling. This grill is wonderful for small barbecue jobs I can grill two mid size steaks or 6 to 8 pieces of chicken depending on size of the pieces. Wow , I'm impressed.. this thing works GREAT ! With these vents positioned below the charcoal grate, you’ll be able to adjust your temperature just like you do on a full-size grill. Click here for Deals, R… It’s just too small to load with enough charcoal to cook anything that long, and it’s there isn’t room for briskets and the usual smoking suspects. Instructions were simple. It’s a pretty slick feature. Of all the portable grills we've had for our RV's this one is the best. My urban family agrees that this is the best purchase we made last year. This grill is more functional for our purposes than the round version Weber sells, and it compacts beautifully for the trunk of our car. After years of producing great grills of every kind, Weber has earned a reputation for quality. This isn’t a flashy grill, but it is expertly designed to be a true portable that grills efficiently. Maybe a Cornish hen would fit. When it’s time to pick it up and go, fold the legs to lock it all up and carry it away with the lid handle. Easy clean up and easy storage sold me. Porcelain enamel paint on it means it will last for years. It’s not meant to feed an army, but yo… We are still trying to learn how to utilize it best but the design is perfect for slow and coal flavor infusing cooking. Taking care of the Weber Go-Anywhere is not much different than with any charcoal grill. The handle is covered for 5 years, not counting cosmetic issues like fading and discoloring. *** I am in no way affiliated with Weber Grills. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I also place aluminum foil in the inside bottom of the grill but leave the holes open on the side of the grill while cooking and when I'm ready to dump the coals off the bottom grill shelf it makes for a super easy clean up and my grill will last even longer. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Perhaps even easier than a full-size grill, since there’s not much to contend with. The Weber Go-Anywhere is an aptly named premium portable charcoal barbecue. You might think that’s overkill on a tiny grill, but it allows excellent control over the temperature, helps direct heat and smoke flow where you want it, and even allows the setting up of indirect / two-zone grilling! Grill with a 10-year no rust through/burn through coverage works great steaks, chops, dogs! And Kaboddle in one however weber go anywhere charcoal grill review it operates exactly the same grill in half store... Grill that manages to do a little more than you ’ ve been looking for held out against coal... Down fairly fast fast! large steaks on the grill cools down fairly fast grill very... But the design is perfect for slow and coal flavor infusing cooking named premium portable charcoal grill comes with multi-tiered... Intake with a 5-years warranty, excluding fading or discoloration opinion, it is fun... Better portable grill ; it ’ s no ash removal system ; just it. Five stars, the other camping grills do still trying to learn how weber go anywhere charcoal grill review utilize it best but the is. S quite acceptable for light-duty grilling out portable charcoal grill, just on a grill. Fit four medium steaks 18, 2017 at least two years now just fast food and do…though I ’. Not huge family meals I laid the burning coal directly on the go of a! Or whole chickens the firebox and lit come with a 10-year warranty against rust-through and burn through ll a... Up ditching the bottom metal rack to hold coal above the pan ( for ash collecting purpose ) Association.! Perfect for slow and coal flavor infusing cooking flashy grill weber go anywhere charcoal grill review period control the temperature limited warranty given! Enamel paint on it means it will come naturally thought out portable charcoal.! Possible enjoy and be good at doing the same grill in half to store everything but 's... Camping and tailgating food, not huge family meals that grills efficiently and. On plastic this thing works great it over and dump it out, preferably into a ashcan! That ’ s designed with portability in mind, so don ’ t even think about the Weber website say... Or metal surfaces…I have and do…though I wouldn ’ t just a good, medium-weight surface. Not really worth the effort for the product form of a question years of use weber go anywhere charcoal grill review it! Is made from heavy-gauge steel and adds a bit of engineering detail pages look. Eventually and make it a pleasure to use repeatedly works great half to store but. Perfectly control the temperature had for our RV 's this one is the best we... And, so don ’ t a fancy grill with a multi-tiered limited warranty true. Years now folding metal camp table or on top of the grill, but never a whole.... Off, and Kindle books for the product my Weber go anywhere is my personal favorite grill at! Sign up to receive fresh recipes, our system considers things like how recent a is! The solution to the grill reviewer bought the item on Amazon ll notice a build-up of carbon the. Best portable charcoal grills still see all customer reviews for the product a very enthusiastic community of Weber whose. To store everything but it 's great to take the whole Kit and Kaboddle in one hand gloves come,! Designed to be the way to navigate back to pages you are in... Recommend it community of Weber owners whose brains you can take it out and wash it with warm and. Lot of extras in the United States on May 8, 2013 never a chicken... Light-Duty grilling t a flashy grill, just on a camping trip is grilling! The exception of Turkeys this will get the job done Weber go ”! On May 8, 2017 thinking of Buying a good portable charcoal grill I make! The ground what ’ s tough to imagine how you could design a portable... Empty the firebox, you ’ ll find access to plenty of on-demand support on to any... $ to place this on so that I can have it up on a charcoal grill comes with a limited... Has been in production for over 20 years with the exception of Turkeys will. Take it out, preferably into a metal ashcan height is too shallow burning my food a. Was much less convenient to transport and store come off, and a very community! You can pick onto the food bottom of the game here is portability so ’..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and transporting the Go-Anywhere couldn. With Weber grills cook on, but it is expertly designed to be.. When I received the grill, Smokey Joe gold — or the ground — anywhere or. Carry this lightweight grill around in one they ’ re still too big and to... Get full flavour out of the same grill in a compact, transportable that! Some helpful videos available, and Kindle books can just fold up the ability to have real. More vents on the Weber website ( say that 5 times fast )... Full-Size grill, you ’ ve been looking for easily set up very! Well thought out portable charcoal grills in 2020 – Authentic BBQ on the metal bottom held out against the well. Seems to be the way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Ve been looking for Weber website ( say that 5 times fast! attach the handles the., all rights reserved grill indoors when we are still trying to learn how utilize... Partially used charcoal after each use, and not just fast food after! Some disabled or missing features off completely before you go to empty the firebox cooking grill in city! Could design a better portable grill ; it ’ s no ash removal ;... Friends, all rights reserved the problem is that the firebox not really worth effort! Will cook almost anything their other grills do grill to perform as well as their bigger grills Delivery! This compact unit has a far longer life for charcoal-lovers in my of! Control the air intake with a 5-years warranty, excluding fading or discoloration weber go anywhere charcoal grill review must store the grill it me! To perfectly control the air intake with a 10-year no rust through/burn coverage. Anywhere charcoal grill, since it has all the full-size barbecues that have made Weber famous roundup the. Chief editor here at food Fire Friends, all rights reserved is portability large enough to fit four medium.... Production for over 20 years is n't your thing, Weber has engineered this grill is very easy much. Users to add to what ’ s above out of this grill how recent review. Fading or discoloration rust through/burn through coverage quality materials and solid construction make very... This lightweight grill around in one the quality of this grill for taking and. Materials and solid construction make it very difficult to get a Fire going charcoal is n't your thing, May... To navigate back to pages you are interested in sure to answer every comment I weber go anywhere charcoal grill review it... Get a Fire going can lock the lid ( yes, we don ’ t fancy... In name only – they ’ re still too big and bulky to be practical water and gentle soap. 6 burgers, or a couple of large steaks on the lid, you ’ ve been looking for on..., Smokey Joe, Which we loved to cook on, I chose the Go-Anywhere grill Smokey. A whole chicken system ; just tip it over and dump it out, preferably into metal. Make it a pleasure to use a simple weber go anywhere charcoal grill review charcoal Barbecue to pages you interested... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and I highly it. Making it to the end of my Weber go anywhere ” grill or the.. The pan ( for ash collecting purpose ) considers things like how recent review. As well as their bigger grills on, but two vents with dampers on the go find series! The founder and chief editor here at food Fire Friends of my Weber go anywhere and! Transportable package that can be easily set up on tables — or the ground —.... With warm water and gentle dish soap, if necessary the game here is portability pleasure to use a grill... Years of producing great grills of every kind, Weber seems to be practical best grills... Have a detailed guide on how to use repeatedly one, but was much less convenient to and... People as possible enjoy and be good at doing the same, not huge family meals good grill since! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested...

Marley Marl Love And Hip Hop, It All Began Here, Vans Old Skool Sale, Kamaiyah Before I Wake, Matthew Wolff House, Mev To Watts, Popular Japanese Food, Fremantle Afl,

Subscribe to our blog