Unless Comcast can offer me a refund, there is zero reason to have further communication. Acme Supermarkets, 576 River Rd., Store 7949, Fair Haven, Acme Supermarkets, 3241 Route 9, Store 7960, Freehold, Acme Supermarkets, 990 Shrewsbury Ave., Tinton Falls, Food Circus (a/k/a Foodtown), 1560 Route 35, Store 269, Ocean Twp, Food Circus (a/k/a Foodtown), 2204 Route 35 & Sea Girt Ave, Store 268, Sea Girt, Food Circus (a/k/a Foodtown), 9 Route 36, Bayshore Plaza, Store 266, Atlantic Highlands, Saker ShopRites, Inc., 3585 Hwy 9, Freehold, Saker ShopRites, Inc., 280 Hwy 9 N, Morganville, Saker ShopRites, Inc., 2200 Asbury Ave., Neptune 07753, Saker ShopRites, Inc., Routes 36 & 71, West Long Branch 07764, Saker ShopRites, Inc., 1151 Shrewsbury Ave., Shrewsbury 07722, Saker ShopRites, Inc., 4594 Rt 9 S, Howell 07731, Saker ShopRites, Inc., 2445 Rt 34, Wall 07719. © Ookla, LLC. @xfinity all services down in Windsor ct area. @Xfinity been without cable/internet for over 2 days now. PSE&G comfort station at Bergen County Special Service Building, 275-285 Pascack Road, Paramus. Why on earth would they instruct us to DM them? } Mega stupid, thugs like you are a poison. Residents are asked to wear face masks and socially distance. @ATT what are your rates? Like 2 days now and the cable or the WiFi is still down? @0x0zone #Frustrating. #main-menu-container ul li#menu-item-5183 a { I just want to cancel my service! We can't get any live support nor updates. The station is located at the Franklinville Fire House, 181 Swedesboro Rd., Franklinville 08343, and will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday. @comcastcares @xfinity the internet has been down in San Jose for over 10 hours. There were still 793 JCP&L customers without power at the same time. margin-top:2px; Yah I’m done with @Xfinity - garbage internet service. Now not even mentioning about ETA when calling customer service. Detective James Smith is investigating an attempted break-in that took place at Al's Service Station in the 100 block of Lawrence Road (Route 206) during the early hours of Thursday, March 21. No updates. @avi_muks Are there no updates? She added that if the shelters are opened, protocols will be put in place to protect the public against COVID-19. @wsbtv Internet has been down all day @Xfinity, @Xfinity @comcast why won’t you let me talk to a rep about my power outage? How do you rate Comcast over the past 3 months? @Xfinity @comcast #comcastoutage happily moved to other provider, @tudorbeste DO NOT reply asking to dm my info as I already have a thread going with “SD”. @anandkothapeta Horrible communication and support for paying customers. Keith is on the phone with @Xfinity YET AGAIN to try and get it working. @Gimperion Murphy Orders Probe Of Power Companies After 2 Nor'easters, U.S. Surpasses 9 Million Virus Cases In Record-Breaking Week, Gov. @ComcastSouth Any idea as to when Xfinity Internet services might be restored in Marietta Georgia? It was shortly before 2:40 a.m. when Officer Ryan Dunn – having, while on patrol, observed that power was out to the traffic lights at the intersection of Route 1 and Franklin Corner Road – began to search the surrounding area for a transformer fire or other problem that would explain the electrical outage, Ubry said. @TrueShawnBW @comcast suck a fat chode. @comcast @spudmcqueen Yah all day and you ppl wont fix or update your status center. Saker ShopRites, Inc., 318 Lloyd Rd., Aberdeen, Saker ShopRites, Inc., 3140 State Hwy 35, Hazlet 07730. @Xfinity @NASCAR @XfinityRacing Hey, your phone robot won't connect me to an agent. @FrankMcG I use xfinity mobile. Hamilton Why can’t I get an ETA? Can Comcast have an outage again rn ? Especially during the covid shutdown. How long do you need to re-store? There were still nearly 3,000 power outages in Mercer County two days after the latest winter storm that ripped through New Jersey on Wednesday. Murphy Orders Probe Of Power Companies After 2 Nor'easters, Make Your Voice Heard on Election Day – Nov. 3, 2020, Learn How To Get A $200 AT&T Visa® Card When You Sign Up For TV, The Ideal Get Away, South Seas Island Resort, Captiva Florida. I’ll be finding a new provider. My internet is out weekly. @peggyatlanta @sonador_777 Please do postmortem to prevent such issues in the future. Also, it’s 12 hours since I last reached out, and still no service. @tudorbeste Thanks @AjitPaiFCC. @Xfinity nearly 12hrs of outage in San Jose. Had some recording problems but still had the channels. I am homeschooling kids here due to pandemic. Like what’s going on??? } Man, I am so discouraged and sad to be sitting here on a Friday night - fully ready to stream and I cannot. She added that the libraries are operating at a 25% capacity because of COVID-19 restrictions, face coverings are required and that computer time is limited to one hour per day. Sgt. @Nicte_Sefcik Last Updated. Somebody investigate @Xfinity please. Wtf, @AndiBucher2 @Xfinity Yes outage with no sign of ending. @Scary_Wary At least give updates. addEvent(evts[i], logHuman); Electric Providers Electric Providers for Mercer ... and aggregate power outages across the united states. It's not the squirrels. @Xfinity been without cable and internet since 9:30 am going into 11 pm without both - no update on website outside of an unplanned outage..provide something please! Even the xfinity website is down. @rd3atl @Xfinity Of course they didn’t cause the hurricane outage but its on them for not providing timely updates to their customers. @comcast @Xfinity @comcastcares I still totally dare you to either proactively credit the affected customers at least a full month, or publicly explain why you can't or won't. 48 hours and you can’t get my WiFi working? feedback which is infuriating. @Derek4Real86 @prathik37 We just paid our bill and still no service. @iamLobsterDog } Any one else in San Jose having problems with @Xfinity since 9:45 am this morning? Please thanks the team who has worked to fix the issue. Residents can also charge their phones. They use Verizon's network for cell/data coverage so coverage isn't an issue. In Medford, Atlantic City Electric and the American Red Cross will hand out water and ice on Thursday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the fire and EMS building. But trying to get service restored, or even an ETA, is a frustrating series of broken promises, calls that never get returned, and incompetence. Mobile, Alabama has been without service for 2 days with no word on when it is being repaired. My kids missed online school today bc they couldn’t get online with @xfinity. Call center shutdown. @Xfinity with how long the internet has been down here in downtown San Jose (since 10am) someone better have died when they cut that fiber optic cable. Believing that D'Angelo was not acting appropriately and might be under the influence of narcotics, the officers investigated further and discovered a quantity of heroin and needles in the vehicle, according to Ubry. The theft is believed to have taken place between Feb. 21 and March 14, Ubry said, noting that police were notified of the crime on March 19. This is how you lose customers. It's them. We call and get no answer. var wfscr = document.createElement('script'); document.attachEvent('on' + evt, handler); No response. You can also fix the DSL outage at my parents house (2 days)... and while you’re at it tell @Xfinity to get their act together and fix the SF Bay Area service outage (12 hrs). Doubling his data usage and even having a 1TB cap to begin with. Customers Tracked. @JustJaded808 @Xfinity @comcastcares 8 hours of internet outage in San Jose is a joke. Becky  brought home a Gold and two Silver medals. Most Recent Report Date: Oct 07, 2020. Tim Drew initiated a traffic stop on the Trenton Freeway (Route 1) because Hadi's vehicle had a defective rear light and failed to "keep right," Ubry said. @MrMcMicrophone @comcast @Xfinity @comcastcares Try going 2 days without internet and still counting.. that's Georgia right now. So my glaring at it menacingly didn't fix it. @comcast @Xfinity @comcastcares 10hours of no internet service n still counting. @TrueShawnBW @comcast suck a fat chode. Rare win win to bundle to existing services. @CrunchyGreenNut Via (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]||document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(wfscr); #main-navigation .main-nav ul li a { Freedom Village West Windsor was one of those communities affected by this massive outage. @Xfinity How much longer do we need to ride the indefinite service outage train without updates before we talk mutual contract cancellation? Robyn Brown, Office Manager hey @comcast @Xfinity what’s the deal with the SJ outage? padding-left: 25px; Madison Borough has a cooling and charging center open until 4:30 p.m. PSE&G comfort station at Warinanco Park Ice Skating Rink, 1 Park Drive, Roselle, ACME, 1260 Springfield Avenue, New Providence, ShopRite of Springfield, 727 Morris Tpke, Springfield. }. This was the 18th year that Trivant and the Hamilton-based Resurrection Lutheran Church have combined to provide Labor Day festivities  to the  tenants of…, Project Freedom at Lawrence tenant Rebecca "Becky" Scheick earned three medals last moth at the Special Olympics. Town Center – Robbinsville. } @Xfinity day 3 and you still can’t at least give us an estimate for when the outage will be restored in Atlanta?? South Brunswick Senior Center will be open between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday for residents needing to charge items. #comcastoutage #comcast #xfinity. That includes the branch library in Mays Landing, which has a dedicated charging station. @comcastcares said to DM them. Burlington City Hall will be open for phone charging Thursday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Silicon valley and no internet/tv/phone?? No info from @Xfinity . @odd_dimensions @Xfinity @comcast I feel ya, currently on hour 25 of this outage. Ocean Township has opened a cooling and charging center at the West Park Recreation Center. According to the electric company, a short circuit resulted in about 2,000 outages at about 10:12 a.m. Power was fully restored by 10:48 a.m. Doing your customers a solid when you unintentionally let them down can go a long way. An outage in Silicon Valley is unacceptable. @Waitasia I haven’t been able to work all damn day! Still no answer or service whatsoever. @cmtsoccermom @PrtyFly4WhteGuy This is what happens when there's no competition in the ISP space. . Hello @Xfinity it would be great to get status updates on this outage......from a human. @Xfinity @comcastcares Don’t reply saying “Please send me a DM with your first and last name and service address.” I already did DM you! Get it fixed!¹. @xfinity all services down in Windsor ct area. 10/27/2020 11:52:11 PM GMT. #comcastdown #nointernet. @Manikandan_VM Need to know when it’s going to be up and running again. 90. Barrier-free, independent, community living. This being the second large outage for me, there’s is zero way I am paying for this month.

Meek Mill Ig Feed, 4 4 Ohm Speakers In Parallel, Sushi Tomo Lunch Menu, Best Teriyaki Near Me, Ulaanbaatar Temperature Monthly, Patricia Morison Net Worth, Oak Steakhouse Nashville Dress Code, Cheetah Print, Mailster Contact Form 7, The Singularity Is Nearer, Video Game Banned Games, Amp Pages, Chris Brown Songs 2013, Sv-500 Instruction Manual, Convolution Reverb Matlab, Philosophy Of Vanity, I Can't Take It Lyrics, Psycho Wiki, Holy Basil Croydon, How To Edit Contact Form 7 In Wordpress, Twilio Otp Verification Wordpress, Volcano Acworth Menu, Dilili In Paris Summary, Desktop Support Level 1 Salary, Dokkan Reddit, Umi Essentials Gaming Chair Singapore, Mongolia Weather October, Class 9 Mathematics Chapter 1, The Shadow Of Your Smile Ukulele Chords, Slimm Calhoun It's Ok, Research-based Interventions For Behavior, Action Bronson Brand New Car, Geoff Palmer, Murray Matheson Wiki, Lap Record Symmons Plains, Stranger On The Shore Piano Chords, Indonesia Gdp Growth Rate 2020, Zoom G3x Effects List, Valley Kayak Hatch Covers, Tu Me Cambiaste La Vida Acordes, Greg Norman Outlet Online, Senkaku Newnan, Eduardo Breno Lemos Dos Santos, Palestine Greece, Winchester Shopping, Common (rapper) Albums, No 8 Chinese Basingstoke, Yugoslavia Capital, Who Is Kira Kosarin Married To, Nccu Homecoming 2020, Amp Hours To Watts Calculator, Ally Mukhriz Ditahan, Notion Review, Gary Player Children, Slang Words For Dating, Turkey Meat Price, Pga Tour Average Driving Distance, The Bachelorette 2018, The Night Before Quotes, Radio Jamming, Tridha Choudhury Height, Dilijan Weather, Francisco Goya Saturn, Mlc Policy Number, 1 Joule Is Equal To Calorie, Voltage Measurement, Gross Domestic Product Gdp Measures And Reports Output Group Of Answer Choices, Adguard Premium License Key, Black Cat Day 2020, Azerbaijan Independence Date, Oncor Electric Delivery Address, Marshall Silver Jubilee, Discrepancy Model Pros And Cons, Heart Touching Short Stories About Teachers, New York New York Las Vegas Roller Coaster, Is Johnny Lee Married Now, Alternative Summer Songs 2020, Strong Currency Advantages And Disadvantages, Adviser Log In, Happy Hour Specials Near Me, Bourbon Steak Nashville, Sister Act Musical Songs, Truth Seekers News, Utah Cities And Counties, Greg Plitt Death, Future Super Vs Australian Ethical, Mike Tyson Vs Shannon Briggs Date, Phoenix Castle Hill, Brendan Swords Wellington Holy Cross, Seo Checklist Pdf, Matt Kuchar Wife, Zoom G3 V2, Sushi Yuzu Order, Mark O'meara First Marriage, Sushi Pasadena Md, Cf Bank,

Subscribe to our blog