. How you got crews from the Midwest and Florida and still haven’t have any time of update. Xfinity and Duke Energy double teaming to ruin my day. . @Razerfitness HOW??? I’ve reviewed it several times since the outage and yet still no updates for numerous areas. Goodson said that anyone without power should not assume JOEMC is aware of the outage and should call in to report it. Is there a state-wide issue? Facebook. @DukeEnergy are you having technical issues? @DukeEnergy How, if you have an outage, do you view this website, pray tell? HEY Duke McLeansville is waiting! @DukeEnergy This issue is back again. Through the pandemic, they allowed folks to keep the lights on during tough economic times.. but today you've gotta pay up! No, I don’t work for Spectrum. RT @OutAvl: Duke Energy is no friend North Carolina's working families. @lisanke The most challenging part has been losing the food in their refrigerator, which had just been repaired and stocked a day before the storm, and keeping up their son’s routine. 5 hours without power already!!! #disconnectedutilities, @feisty_la I've been trying to pay my online bill since yesterday. What’s going on with this outage in Longwood???? @DukeEnergy cant login on the website. @ConnerRauch6 @DukeEnergy is there a particular reason I can't get into my brand new account in the new system to pay my bill? © Gannett Co., Inc. 2020. Everytime I log on to duke energy too pay a this dumb bill the website is always down like. . Goodson said JOEMC crews have been working with help from some contract crews to get power back on and the goal was to have electricity restored by the end of the day Monday to everyone who is accessible. RT @gigibee_1999: Seriously @DukeEnergy my bill was due YESTERDAY and you’re threatening to disconnect my power?!!!! @lamarshall Thank you! Power outages tonight in South Florence impacting more than 400 customers. Water and Duke energy are super expensive, especially when one its not working @DukeEnergy This issue is back again. A dump truck with its bed up in the air caused a widespread power outage in Jacksonville that lasted for most of the day. @DukeEnergy @DE_JeffB Is Duke Energy still going to do the planned power outage in the Edneyville, NC area on Sunday 10/18/2020 from 12am to 5am ? They have business service that starts 200mb/sec and up from there. Miles said many customers will likely see power restored before that date but restoration times will vary according to the extent of damage in the area.“We have 7,000 workers out in the Carolinas and that should double over the next day or two,” Miles said. Just want to know when we can expect service restored. Already reported the outage. (Circa 6:30 pm), RT @OutAvl: Duke Energy is no friend North Carolina's working families. @MoneyMitch624 @OCCONFUSION @DukeEnergy it's already a bummer I have to "re-enroll" in paperless just because you changed your system, but your website is broken and i can't even do that. RT @DE_AngelineP: We're offering customers flexible payment options during this pandemic. I also can’t get through the phone. If you would like to request a new streetlight installation (not a repair) in your neighborhood, please contact the City of Jacksonville at 630-CITY (2489) or COJ.net for more information. Hopefully, you could notice me. @DukeEnergy Having trouble accessing the outage map right now, any estimates for when Lindley Park (27403) in Greensboro, NC will be back online? Looked like major outage over by 540 and Capital up to Durant on Duke energy outage map, @ambivalentricky @atrione15 Looking at the outage map, we look clear. @DukeEnergy you guys suck!!!! This is dangerous and beyond unprofessional. @DukeEnergy @DE_JeffB Is Duke Energy still going to do the planned power outage in the Edneyville, NC area on Sunday 10/18/2020 from 12am to 5am ? Report an Outage Now. Is Duke only working to restore power to businesses and not people’s homes. @brycedpierce Outage maps are useless with zero updates for 24hrs, @_papa_acorn_ Came home to a candle lit house. @whiskeyseven @VerdayneGraham @DukeEnergy Fully aware of the link above. @DukeEnergy you guys suck!!!! “The big issue now is water and flooding,” Goodson said. But it doesn't much matter if they're not dispatched, and we're never updated why/when they are/aren't. @DukeEnergy The power outage map has barely changed in hours and I do not see a single crew anywhere in the area. Hello Jeff Brooks and Duke energy McLeansville is waiting! When will you improve your service? It looks like your outage is due to a Duke Energy transmission line being down. The outage map is updated every 15 minutes. As soon as the power outage was fixed, we got an internet outage. @thebl4ckd0g RT @ConnerRauch6: Hey @DukeEnergy, I hate to complain but my power is still out from that Bauer Outage last night. But it doesn't much matter if they're not dispatched, and we're never updated why/when they are/aren't. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. @DukeEnergy 12 hours now and our outage 'area' isnt that large. . Carteret-Craven Electric Cooperative, which has members in Carteret, Craven, Jones and Onslow counties had seen the number of members without power drop from roughly 14,000 right after storm to less than 600 on Monday evening. Through the pandemic, they allowed fo…, @WLWTColin @DukeEnergy @DukeEnergy there is a power outage near me. @John_Valine No one answers your phone, so what do we do? I'll have more on payment options for customers on @WLWT. @DukeEnergy That would be helpful if there was any information and if there wasn't a wire hanging over the road that cars have to drive under. Thanks! Invested in what? 10 minutes of putting in the same password over and over again, and it goes back to the log in screen without an error code. By 6 p.m., it was 1,693 in Onslow County. I’m trying to speak with someone about my bill and your website isn’t loading and your phone system isn’t connecting me to anyone. @DukeEnergy My issue is that it still has the exact same message as 7am this morning. Know the signs to #stopscams, RT @WCHLChapelboro: Duke Energy is reporting a power outage for around 1,100 customers in Chapel Hill. @afrance14 @DE_JeffB @MMF_Flyy @DukeEnergy "diligently" for the past 2 days to fix a script/auth/container issue that Oracle and AWS can fix in a matter of minutes. Approx 1229 customers impacted. @Razerfitness So apparently @DukeEnergy can disconnect electricity service now during the #pandemic. Was told at 730 pm to call back in a hour and they would have a update. Your outage estimate should too. #ncwx #Zeta @WFMY. @sarah_rogers852 “Transmission service was restored today to three substations without power in Havelock, at Temple’s Point on Highway 101 and on Laurel Road,” said CCEC Communications Director Lisa Galizia. I didn’t think it would happen here,” she said. The outage info said our power was to be on by 6pm. @culturedboss Just want to know when we can expect service restored. @CryptoHooligans @Ms_Lady1978 Y’all want this payment or not? Second day in a row. Way to go on "caring about your customers". Time to admit you sent them to other locations! @DukeEnergy How, if you have an outage, do you view this website, pray tell? I can’t even set up usage alerts. Hey @DukeEnergy am trying to report an outage in your app and its a bit difficult. @DukeEnergy I appreciate the work you are doing and understand that it is difficult to assess all the damage. Hopefully, you could notice me. @DukeEnergy how in the world in modern time does power go out at 9:30am and still no status update? But earlier today around noon they were in one of the affluent neighborhoods working on their power. @iamraleighgal @joan_mediator That’s some shitty company. RT @megan1mitchell: Duke Energy will now disconnect service for those who are late on payments again. @DukeEnergy The outage map has no updates whatsoever, you guys haven’t posted anything about the status. @DukeEnergy Hey guys, your energy wise box is offline and we have no hot water. How you got crews from the Midwest and Florida and still haven’t have any time of update. Will feed be waived if you cannot get this fixed by the end of the day? The Daily News ~ 724 Bell Fork Road, Jacksonville, NC 28540 ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Cookie Policy ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Privacy Policy ~ Terms Of Service ~ Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Jones-Onslow EMC spokesman Steve Goodson said they have about 1,000 outages across its service area and about 500 to 600 in Onslow County. Some restorations will take multiple days. @DukeEnergy Outage Map for Ohio down? Please help! I can't login via the website or the android app. Power out at work and at home and most points in between across two counties! HEY Duke McLeansville is waiting! @DukeEnergy I love how you only restore half my power then ignore the fact I only have half my power all because my neighbors have full power and prior to my outage, my power was just fine. @Razerfitness Through the pandemic, they allowed fo…. Their power was restored late Monday afternoon. Here you see what is going on. I’ve reviewed it several times since the outage and yet still no updates for numerous areas. Just a happy customer from Spectrum/Brighthouse/TWC for over 35 years. I only see the loading dots over and over again, RT @megan1mitchell: Duke Energy will now disconnect service for those who are late on payments again. @fulloppositlock Approx 1229 customers impacted. WHY??!!! @DukeEnergy been having a problem with flickering lights Reported the problem today. @shawnsellsfla Can't get through to Duke Energy or load their outage map, Over 270,000 Duke Energy customers without power right not in NC.

Schwinn Crewmaster Warranty, Bill Johnson Tva Wife, Anz Staff Super Login, Awkward En Español, Yama Sushi Ellicott City, Bonus Round Mtg, The Day The Crayons Quit Characters,

Subscribe to our blog