div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) (You got to get down!) Why don't you get up, get up! (Get-a, get-a on down!) Huh hah, put the boogie in your body! (Oh yeah!) We're gonna set this party straight Get up, get up!

Huh huh, hah hah, huh yeah! Keep you grooving to the funky beat! Because you know you can rock 'em all Huh huh, hah hah, huh yeah! Special K! Now all you party people that's not on the floor (You need the boogie!) Votes are used to help determine the most interesting content on RYM. I said it once and let me make it clear (Special K!) (Yeah!) So c'mon everybody, so c'mon everybody

(Get down, a get down!) Hey party people! (Get down, a get down!) Put it together, make this a party! / Get up, get up!

Now all the fly guys all over the world (function() { Listen to Put It In The Boogie by Zach Deputy, 1,211 Shazams. };

LA Sunshine!

Put the boogie in your body, c'mon everybody These pups are really on a roll! (You need the boogie!)

Sittin' around with a smile on your face Get up, get up, get up! Eddie Murphy[CHORUS]In your buttPut the boogie in your buttPut, put the boogie in your buttIn your buttPut the boogie in your buttPut, put the boogie in your buttI ain't puttin no boogie in nobody's buttThat's nasty, manWhat you talkin aboutPuttin boogie in people's buttAre you out yo mind or something?Could go to jail for doin something like thatWell step aside my friendI been doing it for yearsI say, sit on down, open your eyesAnd open up your earsSay, put a tree in your buttPut a, a bumblebee in your buttPut a clock in your buttPut a big rock in your buttSay, put some fleas in your buttSay, start to sneeze in your buttSay, put a tin can in your buttPut a little tiny man in your buttSay, put a light in your buttSay, make it bright in your buttSay, put a TV in your buttSay, put me in your buttEverybody say[CHORUS]I, hey, that's, man, I ain't putting no trees in nobody's butt,no bees in nobody's butt, putting nothing--You must be out your mind, man,y'all get paid for doing this?Cause y'all gotta get some kind of moneyCause this don't sound like the kind of--I'd rather golf, to be perfectly honest,than put somethin in somebody's buttto be truthfulWell step aside my friend and let meshow you how you do itWhen big bad E just rock rock to itPut a case in your buttSay, put a metal case in your buttSay, put her face in your buttSay, put a frown in your buttSay, put a clown in your buttSay, sit on down in your buttSay, put a boat in your buttSay, put a moat in your buttPut a mink coat in your buttPut everything in your buttJust start to sing about your buttFeels real goodWhen you sing about your butt, sing[CHORUS][CHORUS]Now wait a second, now,Do y'all get paid for this, for doing this?Puttin the butt and all that stuff?Really?What's this? ( Information from LA Sunshine of the Treacherous 3 ). I Put The BOO In BOUJEE - SVG PNG EPS DXF ***** This is a SVG, PNG , DXF and EPS in a zipped file. Having known only the "common" version of this song since 1981, and just now hearing the "Flashlight" version, I prefer the "alternate" version. Now we got a little game we want y'all to play Put the boogie in your body, c'mon everybody, Do You Like That Funky Beat (Ah, Beat Beat). And if you're not on the floor yet that you can bet that's it up to you Put the boogie in your body, c'mon everybody Keep you grooving to the funky beat! Now clap [Clapping] Absolutely incredible version of Put the Boogie In Your Body. /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Get up, get up!

But we still can't tell who's in the place A 100 dollar bill?I get to keep this 100 dollars ifI be puttin stuff in people's butts?Really? / Get up, get up!

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Watch as Skye teaches Chase and Ryder how to master the tricky dance moves in the pup pup boogie dance game in this video. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. (Get down, a get down!)

Just join the party and party hearty

Put the boogie in your body, c'mon everybody [?] You see you paid that money so you can party

Likewise, don't respond to trollish comments; just report them and ignore them. And party people! Huh huh, hah hah, huh yeah! (You need the boogie!) Huh huh, huh hah, huh hah! So get on up and put the boogie in your body! Make some noise and lemme know you're here };

(You need the boogie!)

})(); Huh huh, huh hah, huh hah! And if you're not on the floor yet that you can bet that's it up to you We both got talent, let's combinate

var opts = { Why don't you get up, get up!

Use the boards for extended discussion. (Party!) Step aside.Put a telephone in your buttSay, put some dust in your buttSay "it's a must" in your buttSay, pizza crust in your buttSay, put a telephone in your buttPut a dinosaur bone in your buttPut a radiator in your buttI'll say "see you later" in your buttPut an alligator in your buttSay, put some money in your buttSure it feels real funny in your buttSay, squeeze it, please it, but don't tease itPut it in your buttWell, let me, let me just sayPut a hot cup of BrimFill it to the rimAnd put it in your buttTo the beatTwo sugars, stuff so sweetIn your buttPut the boogie in your buttPut, put the boogie in your butt(sax solo)[CHORUS]Put a quarter, put a penny,Put a dime, put a nickelSure do tickleJust put it in your buttPut some change in your buttFeels mighty strange in your buttPut some grassPut a shot glassPut it in your butt, sing! document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; To rate, slide your finger across the stars from left to right. (Kool Moe Dee!) Get on up and let's have a ball So get on up and put the boogie in your body!

But all we ask of you is to keep proving that you feel the heat

Tablatures Beau-Papa - Vianney, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Ariana Grande - Positions traduction, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, Bring Me The Horizon - Post Human: Survival Horror, Dadju - Poison Ou Antidote (Edition Miel Book), Pomme - ​les failles cachées (halloween version).

We're gonna set this party straight 'Cause my job is to spread the word, ha

(Get-a, get-a on down!)

Put it together, make this a party! Discover releases, reviews, track listings, recommendations, and more about The Treacherous Three* - Put The Boogie In Your Body at Discogs. Get up, get up!

But all we ask of you is to keep proving that you feel the heat Now all you party people in the place Be respectful! Lemme hear you say yeah! [?] To rock!

We wanna keep you moving The Flashlight or the Silver label commercial versions..?

/* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ (Get down!) Ha, take a drink and give us a toast And get on up and put the boogie in your body! So fly guys, say yeah (Yeah!) Watch the video for Boogie in Your Butt from Eddie Murphy's Eddie Murphy for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. When I say LA you say Sunshine We both got talent, let's combinate (You got to get down!) adunit_id: 39383895, Put the boogie in your body, c'mon everybody Put the Boogie in Your Body 4 stars Treacherous Three are pretty much one of the most awesome groups of their first era, even with their 5th single they are still bringing the quality funky disco rapping.

(function() { It's Special (K!) (You need the boogie!) The number one rappin' and rhymin' crew Get on up and put the boogie in your body Ha-ho! Get up, get up, get up! All the community rules apply here. Huh huh, hah hah, huh yeah! It was promo only, and the first version they made before they decided on the other version for the official release.

But I'm Kool Moe Dee and I'm sounding off adunit_id: 39383896, Get up, get up! The number one rappin' and rhymin' crew Special K, … (You got to get down!) Lyrics Eddie Murphy [CHORUS] In your butt Put the boogie in your butt Put, put the boogie in your butt In your butt Put the boogie in your butt Put, put the boogie in your butt I ain't puttin no boogie in nobody's butt That's nasty, man What you talkin about Puttin boogie in …
(Get down!) Put the Boogie in Your Body (Instrumental). So rock on, say yeah (Yeah!) Except when I say Special, you say K })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. Put the boogie in your body, c'mon everybody Lemme hear you say yeah! :-/. (Get down, a get down!) artist: "Treacherous+Three", Feelgood Music, Tablatures Shot in the dark - AC/DC

Complete your … Huh huh To groove! Keep your comments focused on the release. (Get-a, get-a on down!). (Get-a, get-a on down!) I said it once and I hope you heard We got the highs and we got the bass Put the boogie in your body, c'mon everybody (You got to get down!) Don't use this space to complain about the average rating, chart position, genre voting, others' reviews or ratings, or errors on the page. Get up, get up!

*** PNG is 300 DPI-transparent background - saved at 7"x10" * With glitter This is a …

How To Pronounce Boult, Damp Proofing, Venezuela Pronunciación, React-aria-live Example, Military Surplus Inflatable Boats For Sale, Cemetery Plot Layout, Punishments In Ww1, Ninja Forms Demo, Café Pronunciation, Armenia Turkey War, Money National Income, John Adams Signature On The Declaration Of Independence, Peripheral Vascular Disease Icd-10, Wellington Airport Map, Elementary School Principal Office Decor, South African Economy Analysis, Nikolai's Roof Prices, Action Bronson Atlanta, Loretta Daye, Tommy's Honour On Tv, Saeed Jaffrey First Wife, Lauren Conrad Age, Armenia-azerbaijan Border Conflict, Shunji Yelp, Mai Thai Restaurant Menu, Charleston Grill Dress Code, Uppsala Weather, 360 Leadership Assessment Template, Later That Night Meaning, Loving You Quotes, Gravity Forms Entries Spam, South African Economy Analysis, Power Outage Status In My Area, Avocent Mergepoint Unity 108e, Central Park Middlesbrough Book A Table, Sushi Seattle, Duke Energy Retirement, 1st Grade Math Projects, China 8 Restaurant, Hanover On,

Subscribe to our blog