I use the TS-x77 series, and it does just that. In terms of performance, it holds its own in general use testing, on both the iSCSI and SMB/NFS sides, but when pushed harder, the more limited CPU resources began to impact performance. There are some less known NASes out there that truly do not allow tinkering, and I saw a comparison between Synology and one of those, and Synology was described as the NAS for technical people who wants to tinker. It offers traditional firewalling in addition to DDoS protection and automatic blocking of source connections with too many failed connection attempts. Jul 12, 2015 2 0 4,510 0. QNAP focused community, to share news, hints and discussion about QNAP products and QTS usage. A full-featured, general-purpose NAS server with lots of polish, but not much oomph for heavy-duty workloads. In deze workshop leggen we uit hoe je SpotWeb op een NAS van Synology en QNAP aan de praat krijgt. The TVS-EC880 lacks handy management apps such as the Storage Analyzer and Security Advisor that the Synology system provides, but it definitely sports more raw power. Geen idee wat er met VLC voor iOS is gebeurt, maar men zegt dat het uit de AppStore is gehaald ... dit is/was de link. That means that there are less people that can help you. Icons for notification, options, and search populate the top left of the menu bar. Gesloten, Ondersteun ons door te winkelen bij Amazon.com, klik deze link, of klik een van de onderstaande links …. Specifieke onderwerpen: Start het onderwerp met de naam van het programma of systeem. The past few years have seen a meteoric rise in the breadth and scope of small-business NAS, and while the top names in this space may have brought the core disciplines of NAS and even SAN to maturity, they continue to add features to their hardware. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.qnap.com/solution/cachemount/en/, http://www.sbsfaq.com/?p=4321&doing_wp_cron=1561268133.0824229717254638671875. Both are eight-bay storage arrays with optional 10G network connectivity. I tested each on 1G and 10G networks, with basic file serving and NAS functions, but also with VMware vSphere as a data store for virtualization infrastructures. The TVS-EC880 can even act as a domain controller for a Windows network. That forces me to keep the admin account activated, because lots of commands require sudo. Authentication can be local or through Microsoft Active Directory or standard LDAP. My test unit arrived with Seagate ST6000VN0001 6TB drives designed for use in enterprise NAS devices, giving the unit 48TB of raw storage. *cross fingers. (update). It’s almost absurdly attractive and borrows from the Microsoft Windows 8 look and feel. Find these and more Downloads on the Downloads Page, where you will also find articles references, operating system requirements and categories. XD. Either unit will deliver on features and general-purpose NAS performance. It too has heads-up notification and search options in the menu bar, along with an easily accessible dashboard that shows basic system status and links to more detailed system and performance monitoring that can show CPU, RAM, storage, network, and process utilization data and graphs. Laatste bericht: macos Big Sur Ons nieuwste lid: dorothearcxflip@rambler.ru Voor Plex draaid er een server applicatie, die o.a. This was especially noticeable under randomized I/O on NFS, such as heavy virtualization loads. Like the Synology unit, the QNAP TVS-EC880 has an established lineage of capable small-business and enterprise NAS and SAN devices, and this unit continues the trend, with additional features that might be welcome in a home environment but somewhat puzzling to the business crowd. Aanrader! -QNAP administrators user are not administrators. Net als voor Synology, is ontwikkeling en/of het porten van apps erg actief. The synchronization wizard will even discover compatible systems on the local network to ease configuration. All the recently released units from Synology and QNAP offer access to a range of mobile apps for iOS, for Android, and even for Windows Mobile. Press J to jump to the feed. Belangrijk Synology’s software is easier to use, and prettier. but yes you are right qts has had some bad firmwares every now and then (but so does windows 10, and lots of us use that). If I were to know this before, I'd bought another brand. Just take a look at the number of redditors subscribed to this community and to synology's. Nothing wrong with that for a NAS, but if you require more cpu threads and passmark for heavy duty usage, then QNAP tends to have models with a beefier cpu. FWIW generally I see more powerful processors in the qnaps(for x86) for less money than comparable synologies, If you use Plex, Google the Nas compatibility sheet to see what nases can do what level of transcoding. Maar dat is natuurlijk geen probleem als je niks met IP camera's doet ... Het automatisch maken van thumbnails en/of transcoderen van video in de achtergrond, is iets wat ik ook meteen uitgezet heb omdat ik er geen toepassing voor heb. The QNAP TVS-EC880 offers higher performance under load, making it a better option as a virtualization data store, but the Synology DS2015xs is cheaper and includes several very useful storage and security analysis tools. Ik vind het niet erg, dat je hier en daar zelf in het systeem moet duiken om zaken voor elkaar te krijgen, maar bepaalde basis functionaliteiten moeten in orde zijn, wat mij betreft.

Gdp Per Capita Of Nepal 2020, I Don't Wanna Be Here I Just Wanna Go Tik Tok, Mid South Synergy Fiber, Crabby Pants Diapers, Ingham County Humane Society, Akmal Adelaide Fringe,

Subscribe to our blog