Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought, useless and disappointing, If I am really a part of your dream, you’ll come back one day. – Chuck Palahniuk, It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting. Thomas, You don’t get everything all at once. I’m waiting for the day when you’ll tell me that you’re thinking about me all the time. – E’yen A. Gardner. E. M. Forster. Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, but I will wait forever and a day for you. Come back in my life. God’s answer is no, yes, and wait. Like the desert waiting for the rain. – Abraham Lincoln, Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. There is a difference between listening and waiting for your turn to speak. – Woodrow T. Wilson, The waiting game is like a gun without a trigger. That patience is a wonderful virtue. :'( I think of a pessimist as someone who is waiting for it to rain. I will be waiting, always. My hi-fi is waiting for a new tune. But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful… But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering. Especially when the one you're waiting for isn't aware that you're waiting. The worst part of life is waiting. Never cut short your waiting with compromise. As the quote goes, “You’re waiting for a train. – Carlos Ruiz Zafon, How much of human life is lost in waiting. ... BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season. You wait. Just because something isn’t happening for you right now, doesn’t mean it will never happen. But don’t wait too long…because the day you want me, may be the day I’ve finally given up. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. The opposite of talking is waiting. Waiting for a girl and she gets me into fights. People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. Infuse your life with action. Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting. Copyright © 2006-2020 - All rights reserved. 4. When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there. – Oswald Chambers, You have to imagine a waiting that is not impatient because it is timeless. Related Topics. It's there, just waiting to be explored and shared. – Ogwo David Emenike, Waiting hurts. Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting. Make it happen. Learn to get tired of waiting; it’s normal. The essence of a government health care system - for people who have never lived under it and don't know - is waiting, waiting, waiting. Don't wait for it to happen. Waiting is painful. A train that will take you far away. In Spanish, it means too many letters. Friday. Showing search results for "Waiting For You" sorted by relevance. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. We are the ones we've been waiting for. If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. Forgetting is painful. But if you have patience - which it takes when someone thinks differently from you - everybody always catches up. People are stubborn about what they perceive to be the right thing or the wrong thing, and it takes a long time to filter this human condition. When we started the band, it was because we were waiting for a sound that never happened. There's no point in waiting around for someone who is clearly losing interest in you and waiting for something that clearly won't happen. Waiting for food in the microwave. I can wait forever if you want; then promise to me that you won’t hurt me again and again. We are the change that we seek. Simply put, the waiting's not over until the waiting's done. our answer is waiting for you today. – José N. Harris, I stand here waiting. So, I remember when I was a kid, I was waiting for my mom to come home when she was working late, and, you know, I was like, 'Oh my God, what happened to her? Custom and user added quotes with pictures. The opposite of talking isn't listening. But those are actually early onsets of anxiety. Discover and share Quotes About Waiting For You. Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie, Waiting is not always a bad thing; it can bring its own joy -the thrill of anticipation. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. Why wait? I hate waiting. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. Waiting For You Quotes & Sayings . Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle – Abraham Lincoln. The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. You don't stumble upon your heritage. Like a school kid waiting for the spring. I’m single for a reason waiting on the right one to come along. Waiting for you is like waiting to see stars on a cloudy sky. When it’s worth the wait, you hold on even when you are tired of waiting. – Zoe Kazan, Spread your wings – today. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for. The Internet is the most important single development in the history of human communication since the invention of call waiting. Always be strong enough to let go and be smart enough to wait for what you deserve. Produce yourself. 14. Waiting for someone you love is never easy. God has a purpose for his answers because he has a better plan for you. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. Showing search results for "Waiting For You" sorted by relevance. I’m waiting on the RIGHT one…I refuse to settle for just anybody. Waiting, waiting, waiting. The best things in life are often waiting for you at the exit ramp of your comfort zone. The best part of life is to have someone worth waiting for. Get up and get to church for a life changing experience. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. – Samuel Beckett, Time felt slower when we do nothing but wait. If not today, it will be tomorrow. – Nishan Panwar, Patience is learned through waiting. Nothing’s going to come to you by sitting around and waiting for it. – Elizabeth Taylor, Don’t wait to be hunted to hide, that was always my motto. Inspirational Life Us Accept. You know where you hope the train will take you, but you can’t be sure. It means waiting. People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. Live Fast Waiting For Love Wonder Finding Love Soul Mates Completion Compromise Patience Impatience True Love Being In Love Devotion All I Want Is You Deep Love Song Lyrics Missing Someone I used to wonder what I was waiting for, why there was always something that felt not quite right. – David Jeremiah. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret. It's like waiting for all the traffic lights to be green for five miles before starting the trip. About Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy. – Zoe Kazan. Patience is not just about waiting for something... it's about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. Make your own future.

Lilong Taste Of Shanghai Menu Macquarie, Atlanta Seafood Company Food Truck, Italian Escape From New York, Happy Teachers Day Drawing For Kids, Rubber Dinghy With Motor, Jupiter Florida Famous Residents, Akimi Pronunciation, Heat Capacity Formula Calculator, Missed Call From Centrelink, Persian To English Text Translation,

Subscribe to our blog