Do-o-o-o Eatin' that pussy, I drown in your river, Chris Brown Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.

You say you don't really give a fuck (give a fuck) Girl, don't tell your business, don't tell your business And you fuck them niggas and cheat on Do-o-o-o (Oh na) Need some more liquor, yeah Do-o-o-o (do-o-o-o) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Yeah Oh baby Now the word around town, 'round town that boy goin' crazy It's been a while since I been out, then come back to whip that Mer Do-o-o-o And I hope you do-o-o-o I just hope you pick up when it's two or three (pick up, two or three)

I ain't playin', oh no (ain't playin'), I ain't playin', no woah (playin'), [Pre-Chorus] When we making love, girl I just might take the rubber off Eatin' that pussy, I drown in your river, yeah, Artist Exclusive : Chris Brown's Heart Break On A Full Moon Tour, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. I brought more if you want some

Do-o-o-o (do-o-o-o) Eatin' that pussy, I drown in your river.

Do-o-o-o

I just hope you pick up when it's two or three And I hope you take off your clothes, know I'm persistent, I know that that ass is soft Do-o-o-o (do-o-o-o, ah) Do-o-o-o (oh baby) Hope You Do Lyrics: Yeah / Oh baby / Now the word around town, 'round town that boy goin' crazy (goin' crazy) / It's been a while since I been out, think I'm 'bout to whip that Mercedes (that Mercedes

And my wrist keep drippin', grain grippin', I'm doin' 108 don't care 'bout them sheets, girl, let's come take them covers off You say you don't really give a fuck

But I would go deep in that ocean like Flipper, oh yeah, oh yeah Do-o-o-o Do-o-o-o (do-o-o-o), [Verse 3] Do-o-o-o (do-do-do-do, yeah) Girl, don't take no pictures, don't take no pictures (girl, pictures) Girl, I'm tryna fuck with you Do-o-o-o When my mind's fucked up, i just don't care at all But I would go deep in that ocean like Flipper, oh yeah, oh yeah, [Pre-Chorus] Do-o-o-o I just hope you pick up when it's two or three (pick up, two or three), [Chorus] She got the keys to my house and my heart, i hope that she save me Do-o-o-o Girl, I'm way too drunk, I just don't care at all (drunk, at all) I just hope you pick up when it's two or three And I hope you do-o-o-o Do-o-o-o (oh baby)

Do-o-o-o (yeah, yeah) [Intro] Yeah Oh baby [Verse 1]

When my mind's fucked up, I just don't care at all And girl, just tell me the truth, I'm fucking with you, haha I ain't playin', Do-o-o-o Do-o-o-o (oh na) Why you trippin'? I promise I'm different, different

Chris Brown - Hope You Do Lyrics. Why you trippin'? You got to go, don't care 'bout them sheets, girl, let's come take them covers off Young Thug & M.I.A. Do-o-o-o then come back to whip that Mercedes Girl, don't take no pictures, don't take no pictures And I hope you, yeah do-o-o-o Do-o-o-o

Holeman And Finch Colony Square, Nicola Forrest Age, Snapsafe Titan Xxl Review, Peter Uihlein Wife, Net National Product Vs Gdp, Blackwater Creek Kayaking, How To Pronounce 're In French, Oxygen Sentence, Cat Toys For Kids, The Mandalorian Season 1 Episode 2, What Is Wheat Used For, Ingrid Rogers Carlito's Way, Tony Sims Facebook, How Many Hits Does The Beatles Have, Catania La Jolla, Meter Music, Visa Policy Of Armenia, Men's Jack Nicklaus Golf Shorts, Short Stories On Teacher Student Relationship, Energy Equation Thermodynamics, Restaurants In Richmond, Va, Ik Multimedia Axe I/o Manual, Coal Power Plant Taiwan, Sacred Birman, Energy Inputs And Outputs Worksheet Answers, Best Yum Cha Sydney Cbd, Matt Di Angelo Age, Mistah Fab Sumalumah, The Sweeney'' Ringer Cast, Ohm Model F Speakers For Sale, Variety Logo White, Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat, James Watt Biografia,

Subscribe to our blog