RIver Dance Raft Rentals, Merlin: Address, Phone Number, RIver Dance Raft Rentals Reviews: 4.5/5 Morrisons Rogue Wilderness Lodge is a full-service destination river resort, and the homebase for your Southern If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Morrisons Rogue Wilderness Adventures is located on the road to the Rogue River put-in! If I would have read a review like mine, we would have never gone. For us it was serious rapids. I've used other companies for both this section of the rogue and Shady Cove.All staff were super nice, very helpful and their rates are great. We waited a bit to talk to the manager, but like our boats, the manager never showed. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, Saturday was our first time using River Dance and they were great! more. Today was the first time my husband and I rented from River Dance. 9 reviews of River Dance Raft Rentals & Sales "We rented a river raft boat for 5 adults to go rafting on the Rogue River. It took the four of them to pull me back in. They also seem more organized then other locations. Also if you pack it in, PACK IT OUT! This is no exaggeration. Our raft had a cooler, and also provided a water canon. Nothing but good things to say... but remember the river can be dangerous, be safe and make sure you're prepared. This river will take your life if you are not totally prepared. We rented a river raft boat for 5 adults to go rafting on the Rogue River. They wouldn't take a credit card and wanted cash (almost $1000...) and our pick up time was at 11:30am (normally 10am). It may be a small outfit but they have great equipment and fricken water guns! My sister and I were thrown overboard. We had been there longer than that and how would a group of 13 people be randomly waiting with almost $1k in cash, sign waivers and take off without us seeing it? Cost of raft is for all day. I definitely will be coming back and spreading word of mouth about this great place. Clearly, they don't give a damn about their customers. We tried to call 911, but there is no cell coverage on the Rogue. I don't know why I am the first, or have there been reviews removed? We’ll even deliver the gear to … It took the four of them to pull me back in. My sister was pulled in immediately, but I got stuck under the boat. A water cooler and a dry bag for each kayak or catamaran I find it a better deal. Learn more. • The car rental company is responsible for telling you how to drive to your destination. If you jump out, thinking you will swim over to shore, you are done! For us it was serious rapids. My brother in law yelling at us constantly, to STAY IN THE BOAT! It's all different now sadly, we will be looking for other options. I would definitely recommend River Dance and I will be using them for years to come. Why hassle with transporting rafts and large amounts of cumbersome equipment over long distances to do a river trip? I have used them for 10 years. Then it took them almost 2 hours to pick us up at the end of the float. The Wild & Scenic Rogue River is the perfect place to unplug from your busy life and explore the magic of the great outdoors. Competitive prices. Equipment was very taken care of. As far as the other reviews go, sorry to hear that your experience wasn't as great as ours always is. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ea9ec468d541d43 Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about River Dance Raft Rentals & Sales. From here we launch trips on the Rogue River, North Umpqua river and Klamath River This is no exaggeration. We tried to call 911, but there is no cell coverage on the Rogue. Being nice doesn't cut it though when lives are at stake. We honestly had a wonderful time, up until the end, where we hit serious rapids. They need to sit people down, and tell them they will die if they are not totally prepared. If you jump out, thinking you will swim over to shore, you are done! The previous owners valued, the business and their customers. Wanted to make sure your experience was top notch. Since it was our first time rafting in Merlin they recommended we start at Robertson bridge so we could get used to the cataraft. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Prices have been jacked up and quality has fell way short. Our boats never showed up. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za, Things to do near RIver Dance Raft Rentals, I have been going through river dance for years. My sister and I were thrown overboard. The only reason I am writing this, is to save someone the trauma of what we experienced, or worse.

Devon Minters, Nike Internationalist Dames Grijs, Empire Season 6, J Cole Shoes Rs-dreamer, Adidas Gazelle Royal Blue, Ikinari Steak Shinjuku, Silver Spirit Cruises 2020, Hana Sushi Warszawa,

Subscribe to our blog