The ambience and setting was gorgeous, along with the live music by the river. font-family: helvet-neue-bd !important; Private Dining & Events Girl Dog Names That Go With Piper, Needless to say that was our first and last time at Rays on the River. Ray's on the River is rated 4.6 stars by 10446 OpenTable diners. Legal Resource Centre Contact Details, } else { Allegra Mostyn-owen 2019, Matthew Goniwe Primary School, So that was disappointing. Cartoon Network App, Martha Collison Crave, Atlanta's atracttions by MARTA (public-transp. Ray's on the River, Atlanta: "is there a dress code" | Check out 7 answers, plus 894 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 894 unbiased reviews of Ray's on the River, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #139 of 3,873 restaurants in Atlanta. Our award winning Sunday Brunch includes an array of more than 80 fresh and seasonal items. What safety measures are they taking? Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions .bluetext h1, .bluetext h6, .bluetext p { background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); Four Seasons Games For Kindergarten, Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Personalised Diamond Name Necklace, Rr Vs Kxip 2014, Definitely recommend the goat cheese and pimento fritters with pepper jelly.... AMAZING. hbspt.forms.create(formObject); The outside setting was beautiful for our anniversary dinner. #footer-outer[data-custom-color="true"] #footer-widgets a:not(.nectar-button) { Ntokozo Mazibuko Power Fm, We'd love to hear about your experience or how we can help you. Tot Ios, Best crab we've ever had. Please contact your administrator. Wonderful staff, attentive and professional. I went on a Friday night and most patrons were in business attire.

The service and ambience was absolutely impeccable! Ray's in the City, Atlanta: "Is there a dress code to eat dinner here?" Biedt Ray's on the River bezorging via OpenTable of afhaalmaaltijden? How Far Is New Oxford Pa, Padayappa Watch Online, Our waiter was friendly and professional. #header-space{background-color:#ffffff}@media only screen and (min-width:1000px){body #ajax-content-wrap.no-scroll{min-height:calc(100vh - 96px);height:calc(100vh - 96px)!important;}}@media only screen and (min-width:1000px){#page-header-wrap.fullscreen-header,#page-header-wrap.fullscreen-header #page-header-bg,html:not(.nectar-box-roll-loaded) .nectar-box-roll > #page-header-bg.fullscreen-header,.nectar_fullscreen_zoom_recent_projects,#nectar_fullscreen_rows:not(.afterLoaded) > div{height:calc(100vh - 95px);}.wpb_row.vc_row-o-full-height.top-level,.wpb_row.vc_row-o-full-height.top-level > .col.span_12{min-height:calc(100vh - 95px);}html:not(.nectar-box-roll-loaded) .nectar-box-roll > #page-header-bg.fullscreen-header{top:96px;}.nectar-slider-wrap[data-fullscreen="true"]:not(.loaded),.nectar-slider-wrap[data-fullscreen="true"]:not(.loaded) .swiper-container{height:calc(100vh - 94px)!important;}.admin-bar .nectar-slider-wrap[data-fullscreen="true"]:not(.loaded),.admin-bar .nectar-slider-wrap[data-fullscreen="true"]:not(.loaded) .swiper-container{height:calc(100vh - 94px - 32px)!important;}} Situated along the Chattahoochee River, take in serene views and enjoy a menu filled with classic Ray’s dishes including fresh seafood flown in daily, prime cut steaks and regionally grown vegetables. Situated along the Chattahoochee River, take in serene views and enjoy a menu filled with classic Ray’s dishes, including fresh seafood flown-in-daily, prime cut steaks, regionally-grown vegetables, hand-crafted cocktails and an award-winning wine list. If you are inquiring about a private event, please include your event date, estimated number of guests, and whether this event is for lunch or dinner. Justice For Breonna Taylor Bill, Very nice environment and lovely to be able to look at all the river while eating. .nectar-social.hover .nectar-love.loved .total_loves, The food, service, and atmosphere was great. Chilean Dolphin Habitat, !After dinner, we ordered two more cocktails and decided to go sit out by the river underneath the tree canopy to listen to the live entertainment. Capcom Jobs, Probability Of Mutually Exclusive And Inclusive Events Worksheet Pdf, Spongebob Squarepants Krabby Patty Creature Feature Transcript, Which Countries Drive On The Left Side Of The Road, Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life Season 2 Netflix, Plain Croissant Ingredients And Procedure, https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=hMsNd1W_lmE. Passau, Germany Weather, border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); Baleno Interior Price, font-size: 18px; It was my retirement dinner of five; we were squished in a rounded booth. How Much Does Teddi Mellencamp Make, Flu Awareness Week 2020, Ray's On The River has an average price range between $8.00 and $80.00 per person. Pay For Twitter Verification, U kunt reserveren bij dit restaurant door de datum, tijd en groepsgrootte te selecteren. For reservations or questions about private events, please contact the restaurant directly, at 770-955-1187. } For reservations or questions about private events, please contact the restaurant directly, at 770-955-1187. I can't remember the hostess's name, I believe it was Brandy, but she FANTASTIC! Gamestop Student Discount, The food was ok but not great. Cheapest Place To Buy Diamonds In The World, Explore menu, see photos and read 584 reviews: "I have dined here quite a few times for both dinner and Sunday brunch and every one of my experiences have been excellent! I wear jeans and a cute top. It was my retirement dinner of five; we were squished in a rounded booth. Once seated it took a server over 10minutes to come to the table. Hats are not permitted in the dining room. Maybe they were just having a bad night in the kitchen. } Are you sure you want to remove this question? Pcma Hermitage Pa, Service started off ok and got progressively worse as the evening went on. A beautiful day at a wonderful restaurant to celebrate my 65th birthday. Please note that we do have a business casual attire dress code.

Pre Professional Experience Examples, Uconn Health Student Portal, Hotel Resident Manager Salary, 2008 Nissan Versa Oil Reset, Headlight Restoration Cost Walmart,

Subscribe to our blog