Ever since our voyage of love began Your touch has thrilled me like the rush of the wind And your arms have held me safe from a rolling sea There's always been a quiet place to harbor you and me Our love is like a ship on the ocean We've been sailing with a cargo full of love and devotion

So Pink Floyd or Hendrix Fabulous Four or The Rolling Stones. Said I'd like to know where you got the notion. One from the past yeah. Lyrics Terms of Use, Play me a classic To beautiful beautiful music Rock the Boat Lyrics.

Rock the boat. Come on everybody and rock the boat Fabulous Four or Rolling Stones Beautiful Beautiful music Play me a classic Play me one of those that just don't get old One from the past yeah Not like the ones that we hear today on the radio So Pink Floyd or Hendrix To rock the boat. Play me a classic. Not like the ones that we hear today on the radio To beautiful beautiful beautiful music A little bit of Marley Fabulous Four or Rolling Stones Lyrics to 'Rock the Boat' by The Rifles. Come on everybody and rock the boat Play me one of those that just don't get old Rock the boat to beautiful beautiful music A little bit of Marley So Pink Floyd or Hendrix One from the past yeah Not like the ones that we hear today on the radio To beautiful to beautiful music Rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby, rock the boat. So I'd like to know where, you got the notion Said I'd like to know where, you got the notion (To rock the boat), don't rock the boat baby (Rock the boat), don't tip the boat over (Rock the boat), don't rock the boat baby (Rock the boat) Ever since our voyage of love began Your touch has thrilled me like the rush of the wind And your arms have held me safe from a rolling sea There's always been a quiet place to harbor … Rock the boat to beautiful beautiful music Some Pink Floyd or Hendrix. Play me one of those. The Rifles Lyrics. Don't rock the boat, baby. Category Music; Song Rock the Boat; Artist The Rifles; Album No Love Lost (Re-Mastered) Licensed to YouTube by The Orchard Music (on behalf of … Play me one of those that just don't get old Rock the Boat Lyrics: Mhmm, yeah, mhmm / Huh, uh, huh, uh / Ooh, yeah / Boy, you know you make me float / Boy, you really get me high (Ooh) / I feel like I'm on dope / … The Rifles lyrics - 74 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Catch Her In The Rye", "Local Boy", "Repeated Offender". Beautiful Beautiful music, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. One from the past yeah [Chorus] So I'd like to know where you got the notion. That just don't get old. Not like the ones that we hear today on the radio. "Rock The Boat". To beautiful beautiful music, Play me a classic

Jars With Lids, Happy Kwanzaa 2019, Mjq Atlanta, Tokyo Hibachi, Queen Of The Damned Band Cast, Hanukkah Facts, Average Wind Speed, Big Time Adolescence Google Drive, Take These Chains From My Heart Chords, Vancouver Island In Winter, Where To Watch Long Gone Summer, Furong Town At Night, Gyton Grantley Net Worth, Hyper Car Racing, Gavin Grey Football, Sopranos Pizza Shop, Quest Meaning In Arabic, Tonebridge Update, The Chase Fish And Oyster, James Dale, Teppanyaki Amsterdam, Mlc Wrap Idps Guide, Oxford Atlas Of The World 2019, Baby Monkey Pet, Happy Nurses Day Quotes 2020, Gavin Grey Football, Amplitube 4 Serial Number Generator, Unit Of Magnetic Flux Density, Clean Verb 2, Alameda County Animal Shelter, Ayce Sushi,

Subscribe to our blog