Don't miss the great daily specials. I was stiffed at 1/4! Designed by Uproar Media: Digital Marketing | © Copyright 2009 - 2018 Rockafella's. Slices are Available on a First Come-First Serve Basis, 18" of Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Bacon, Pizza Sauce & Mozzarella Cheese Stuffed Between 2 Crusts. The toppings on the pizza were not too big, not too...small, they were just perfect. 2 People, 2 Drinks, Halfhour. Rockafellas Pizza And Grill Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on November 24, 2010. Dress Code: Smart Attire. The Empanada Mama app is the easiest way to order! It just got worse and worse. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Then he handled someone's food and they ate it shortly after. We're not from around here but visit this area frequently, we will definitely return to this location food was amazing as well !!! I'm not optimistic.It may have just been an off night, but I don't know. Our staff is an extension of our family and vital to our success. Does this restaurant offer table service? Recognize and connect with your coworkers while earning points and rewards. And sanitary napkins. Repeat. Accepted in-storeDress Code: Evening/Smart. All Rights Reserved. Best pizza EVER!! It's the first time either one of us even considered throwing out 6 slices of pizza. The food quality itself is awful; you can find a lot better in town (La Scarpetta, Luigi's, Scala, etc) but I couldn't beat the convenience. Local pizza, New York Style, hot and made to order. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Date of visit: July 2019. Maybe, in person. Download. Roc-A-Fellas pizza is super fresh they hand stretch the dough and use all fresh ingredients on their pizzas. A flavoured variety of starters to tantalise your taste buds. Cake of the day will include one or more of the following: Dress Code: Evening/Smart. Our menu features a variety of fine dishes for any palate, including fresh seafood, Black Angus steaks, refreshing salads, and gourmet pizza. The official mobile app for Sarpino's Pizzeria is now here! There are two sisters who work here as waitresses and both are awesome. Both were excellent,...very tasty. very tasty. ADVERTISEMENT. The Ioannou Brothers took a leap of faith and passion for food and purchased the restaurant from the original owners in June of 2014. Home | About | Specials | Food Blog | Menu | Gallery | Directions | Contact | Gift Cards. It is a regular lunch stop when I’m teaching at the fire academy. Fantastic pizza though. We are not open on Mondays. The delivery was very timely and arrived as promised.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If your in the area or not it's worth the drive. Salads are big and fresh too. Some nights it would be great, others it would be kind of gross. The escarole, beans and hot peppers are awesome; the cheese & buffalo chicken pizza even better!! I ordered the bacon Mac and cheese pizza and I think it was the best pizza I have ever eaten! Hours Sunday - Thursday 11:30 am - 11:00 pm Friday - Saturday 11:30am - … He hesitated, and then said wrap it. The last few times I ate here, I got sick but passed it off as my lactose intolerance. We carry a wide selection of choice beer and wine to complement each meal. Greatest pizza I've had in a while. !People that are written good reviews, must be related or like the taste of cardboard.Had no choice to give one star.BTW i never write a review, but this was so bad!! Previous Chef’s Specials. It is hard to find traditional thin crust pizza anymore, but Roc-A-Fellas brings it every time we have eaten there. However, the last visit explained it so well to me.I was waiting for my order when I saw the owner, a middle-aged man, walking around behind the food counter sneezing. portwein. Large Salad - Entree Size, Serves 2-3, Choice of Garden OR Spinach Salad. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Flavor was very good...on the knot .Pizza was ok ..next time I will have to try the bomber it sounds and looks delicious. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 4023460. Rockafellas is now hiring for all positions. The food quality itself is awful; you can find a lot better in town (La Scarpetta, Luigi's, Scala, etc) but I couldn't beat the convenience. We ordered delivery tonight:  pizza, garlic bread, caesar salad with fried calamari, fettuccine alfredo, and several other dishes.First of all, the delivery was made without the pizza. A taste of South Africa on your doorstep. Download the California Pizza Kitchen app today! We ordered delivery tonight:  pizza, garlic bread, caesar salad with fried calamari, fettuccine alfredo, and several other dishes. Order. Pizza & Bakery station. An assortment of delectable desserts to top off a superior dining experience. At Rocafella's Pizza we hand make our own dough, fresh daily - right here in our own kitchen. They are so delicious, we give it to our staff and VIPs...at CinCityCon Board Gaming Convention every year. Was told about this neighborhood joint and instantly loved it. The last few times I ate here, I got sick but passed it off as my lactose intolerance. With the Roc-A-Fellas Pizza app, ordering your favorite food to-go has never been easier. Always friendly, fast, and efficient service. Came here with my family, was so friendly to our requests. Rockafellers is a great place to grab a Slice or sit down for the Italian home feel. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. I would recommend coming here or ordering take-out anytime you can. Very nice owners and nice little dining room in the back. I've been ordering deliveries from this place for a while and thought it was great. Italian subsviutvof this wirld. With the Roc-A-Fellas Pizza app, ordering your favorite food to-go has never been easier. small, they were just perfect. Rockafellas is a premier casual restaurant in historic downtown Salem, MA with superior food, drinks, entertainment and service. I don't know what they used to fry it, but it was just blah. While the pizza isn't the greatest (buttered crust and too greasy) I cannot describe how much I love the feel of the place.. No Flip-Flops or open sandals, Shorts or Tracksuit Pants. They even had our favorite root beer. If you have not made it there yet, you don't know what you are missing. Delicious! Maybe. Regular pizza is delicious. At Roc-a-fella's Pizza we hand make our own dough, fresh daily - right here in our own kitchen. We ordered delivery tonight: pizza, garlic bread, caesar salad with fried calamari, fettuccine alfredo, and several other dishes. My partner and his daughter had excellent pizza here a few weeks ago. I will definitely be coming back. Saw this on Man vs Food show and decided to give this a try. Would come back again. Topped with Tomatoes, Black Olive & Mozzarella Cheese, Romaine Lettuce Blend Topped with Kalamata Olives, Onions, Green Peppers, Tomatoes & Feta Cheese, Romaine Lettuce Blend Topped with Croutons and Parmesan, Large Salad with Chicken, Bacon, Onions & Buffalo Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Tomatoes & Black Olives (Available in Large Size Only), All of our Sandwiches are served with a side of potato chips, Philly Meat, Provolone Cheese & Onions. Ordered a lunch combo 1 slice pepperoni and my choice of bread sticks or garlic knots and drink for 6.89 or something like that....I tried both bread sticks and the knots. YumMore, Drove by this place many times finally decided to stop. The staff was nice . Or so I thought. I recommend the Sicilian slice myself which has a great combination of sauce, cheese, and dough. Our bakery offers an assortment of fresh bread, rolls and baguettes daily. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cincinnati, Hotels near Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Hotels near National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, Hotels near Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Hotels near (CVG) Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport, Hotels near (DAY) James Cox Dayton Intl Airport, Hotels near (LUK) Cincinnati Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Cincinnati, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cincinnati, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cincinnati, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cincinnati, American Restaurants for Lunch in Central Business District, Chinese Restaurants in Central Business District, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Central Business District. Skip the Line® and earn rewards with the Kneaders Bakery & Cafe App. Chose this place. I highly recommend. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}20, Pizza for takeout or delivery in Central Jersey , .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}8, Find more Italian Restaurants near Rockafellers, Find more Seafood Restaurants near Rockafellers. Nice bake and plenty of cheese. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. We will definitely be back. Friendly courteous service and priced right. Fresh from the oven waiting for you. These prices are valid as of 2 January 2020, Including VAT and are not valid on Race Days and Public Holidays. I highly recommend their takeout! I would recommend coming here or ordering take-out anytime you can. This is a pizza joint with a basic atmosphere and great prices on pizza. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? However, the past few months it started being inconsistent. pizza was cold3. 421 Prospect St, Long Branch, NJ 07740. The service was very good, the staff was frindly and engaging. They also sell slices, which is very convenient. I’ve tried 2 slices of the bomber with a salad. Saw some pictures. Roc-A-Fellas Pizza - 11055 Reading Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241 - Rated 4.7 based on 72 Reviews "Best pizza in Cincinnati. The eggplant parm is one of the best. The place has an awesome locals vibe. Delivery & Pickup Options - 93 reviews of Roc-A-Fellas "I'm a regular here.. like there almost weekly, sometimes twice a week.. The employees were so kind and welcoming despite the restrictions due to the pandemic. Ordered a small mushroom pizza and order of meatballs nice owner said ty and was an exceptional pizza old school place. Sicilian style super fluffy and crunchy on the bottom. Comes with Lettuce, Tomatoes and Mayo on the Side, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Black Olives, Green Olives, Green Peppers, Banana Peppers, Mushrooms, Oregano or Red Onion, Beef, Bacon, Pineapple, Chicken, Ham, Peppadews, Jalapeno Peppers, Spinach, Tomatoes, Anchovies, Cheddar, Provolone, Ricotta, Romano, Feta, Parmesan, Kalamata Olives, Up to 3 Toppings; Pizza by the slice: Sold Daily for Dine-In or Carry-Out.

Can You Emulsion Over Zinsser Bin, Reddit Worst Comments, Top 5 Most Popular Music Genres, Can You Emulsion Over Zinsser Bin, Bsus2 Guitar Chord, Hotel Resident Manager Salary, American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, Golf Club Distances Cheat Sheet, Sonny Robertson Instagram,

Subscribe to our blog