Menu, hours, photos, and more for Ru San's Midtown Sushi & Seafood located at 1529 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA, 30324-5000, offering Dinner, Ramen, Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Lunch Specials and Vegan. We had a reservation for 6pm which was met just fine. 1220 Caroline Street A 200, Atlanta, GA 30307 (404) 653-9883 Menu . RuSans, based in Kennesaw, GA since 2003, is the original mainstream Japanese seafood and sushi restaurant in the area. Ru San's has operated in Kennesaw since 2003 and has not disappointed.

We have free Wi-Fi and 5 flat-screen TV’s for your entertainment enjoyment.We serve lunch and dinner and offer catering and take-out. Ru San's popular sushi buffet allows you to taste different types of sushi, nigiri or staples like edamame and crispy calamari. Ru San's is hardly "traditional," but the original location in Atlanta was one of the first few sushi places I … more, Open during Covid, good job of masks and social distancing!

Definitely have to try! View or Download Ru San's Sushi Menu for Rusan's Kenessaw Japanese Food & Sushi. It’s beyond service here, these are just great people! Thank you for your understanding. Now you can order online from Ru San's, find Ru San's's info, coupons & menus.

Before I walked out, the owner (I think) lended me his umbrella. Contact us for more details. The B12 and Salmon Delight Roll are the best! We are locally owned and operated and serve a variety of fresh sushi and seafood daily.

Definitely have to try! Mon 11am to 9pm . Ru San's is Now Available for Delivery on Grubhub. Come and experience our casual and active atmosphere only 5 minutes from Kennesaw … … more; Categories:Sushi Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant Wheelchair Access:Yes Year Established:2003 Cuisine:Japanese, Sushi, Seafood Ambiance:Family Friendly we followed her from a different location. Boru Ramen Poke Bar. Come and experience our casual and active atmosphere only 5 minutes from Kennesaw State University. I've dined in and... more, Still as good as I remember. Due to supply disruptions, we are currently offering a limited To Go menu; some substitutions may apply. Thu 11am to 9pm . We welcome groups for special events such as birthdays, family reunions and business luncheons.

Family Friendly Environment with menu items for everyone. Tue 11am to 9pm . Everything is always fresh and the customer service is excellent, they're so sweet to you and they really make you feel like you matter. Ru San’s, based in Kennesaw, GA since 2003, is the original mainstream Japanese seafood and sushi restaurant in the area. Fresh *Salmon, *Tuna, Crabstick, *Tilapia, White *Tuna, Wrapped with Seaweed, Panko Fried, and Served with a Special Sauce. 01/16/2015 - Charron PLEASE BRING ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER: Went to Ru San's KENNESAW LOCATION on Jan 15,2015 for lunch buffet special around 1:15 pm. It was raining cats and dogs out so I pulled the car to the door to pick up my wife and daughter. Open during Covid, good job of masks and social distancing! One of the waitresses has been helping my family and I for over 10 yrs.

Especially with COVID, I want to support local businesses and restaurants but I also want to enjoy the food I eat! We are locally owned and operated and serve a variety of fresh sushi and seafood daily. While biking on the belt line, we got hungry and decided to bike to this location - I was super impressed with the location. I thought that it would be a great idea to have the all you can eat buffet for $9.75 but to my surprise there was hair on my sushi and a dead roach in my noodles from the open buffet bar. Everything is always fresh and the customer service is excellent, they're so sweet to you and they really make you feel like you matter.

And I was not thrilled. The sushi here so good to be so cheap! Read More 0 We are locally owned and operated and serve a variety of fresh sushi and seafood daily. The latter doesn't even connote "sushi" in my brain, but then I'm getting frigging old.Still, the brother and I wanted some sushi when I was visiting him in Charlotte, and I saw that there was a Ru San's. Ru Sans was a favorite hangout of our son when he was a poor starving college student, and he asked to go there for a last dinner... more, While I have been to the Rusans in Buckhead, this was my first time to the one in Kennesaw. Sunday: Closed We just love it! We had a reservation for 6pm which was met just fine. Ru San's is a casual and inexpensive Americanized Japanese restaurant with several convenient locations. Wednesday – Thursday: 6:00PM – 9:30PM.

Buffet Hours: (No Buffet for time being until further notice) Monday – Friday: 11:30AM – 2:30PM . When I got back to the door he then walked my whole family out with the umbrella to makes sure nobody got wet. And since... Ru San's - Get Free Delivery on 1st Order - Kennesaw, GA.

Impress your guests and bring restaurant quality food to your corporate or private gathering. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do ... Kennesaw, GA 30144-4990 +1 678-766-0598 Website Menu. Don’t hesitate to go try this place out!". As a stingy college student, I used to frequent the Athens location. Teriyaki, Spicy Aioli, Kimchee(Spicy Korean), Garlic Chili, Sweet Chili, Garlic Ponzu, Tempura, Batayaki, Unagi * Contains raw ingredients. We take pride in our sushi and Japanese cuisine, and we are proud to be serving our customers fresh and delicious food! Order Now. Red Lobster Menu It’s our promise that all of the food we serve is sourced to the highest standards. Fri 11am to … Can you say DELICIOUS!!! Especially with COVID, I want to support local businesses and restaurants but I also want to enjoy the food I eat! We are locally owned and operated and serve a variety of fresh sushi and seafood daily. This is the worst food from a Ru San's restaurant that I have ever had. Still as good as I remember. Restaurant menu, map for Ru San's located in 30144, Kennesaw GA, 425 Ernest Barrett Pkwy NW Ste 1090. Ru San's Restaurant in Atlanta, GA 30307. grubhub.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 401 reviews of Ru Sans "They apparently just opened this branch of Ru San's (so new it is not even on the listing - it's off Moreland and Caroline, where they got some new stuff built out off the railroad tracks)While there were others Ru San's around the city, this is the first Ru San's I … Verify your listing, The sushi here so good to be so cheap! Business Hours: 11:30 AM - 10:00PM Monday - Saturday, Closed Sundays, 425 Ernest Barrett Pkwy# 1090 Kennesaw, GA 30144. 440 Ernest W Barrett Parkway Northwest, Kennesaw, GA, 30144, United States. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? Get Fast Delivery at the Best Price. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness. Ru San’s, based in Kennesaw, GA since 2003, is the original mainstream Japanese seafood and sushi restaurant in the area. Ru San's Charlotte is one of the best sushi restaurants in North Carolina. They have a great variety and the staff is always so friendly. We are rated TOP 3 best sushi restaurants in Charlotte and have been in business for more than 20 years. I ordered the Gone with... more, This is the worst food from a Ru San's restaurant that I have ever had. Ru San's Kennesaw Buffet Due to the current COVID19 Health Crisis we will discontinue offering the Sushi Buffet, to as a precaution to our already high standards in adhering to health codes. While I have been to the Rusans in Buckhead, this was my first time to the one in Kennesaw. And since... more. This is EXCELLENT customer service and a lot of places should take notes. ", "My wife and I hate to try new restaurants so we took a chance on Ru Sans. The B12 and Salmon Delight Roll are the best!

View Menu & Order Here. "Always a solid place for a lunch Buffett. I ordered the fried shrimp and Scallops and my wife ordered the Teriyaki Salmon. Ru San's Kennesaw, Kennesaw: See 53 unbiased reviews of Ru San's Kennesaw, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #185 of 324 restaurants in Kennesaw.

And I was not thrilled. Sushi Rolls, Sashimi, Kid's Menu, Lunch' Specials, Dinner Menu, Appetizers & More Hours. Come and experience our casual and active atmosphere only 5 minutes from Kennesaw State University. Special Kids menu and a wide assortment of non-seafood dishes. About: RuSans, based in Kennesaw, GA since 2003, is the original mainstream Japanese seafood and sushi restaurant in the area. Wed 11am to 9pm . 7706273312 boruramenpoke@gmail.com. When you get here, expect quality, fresh seafood and sushi with affordable prices!

Below is informational until we are able to offer it again with our dining services Menu - Header.

Deliveroo Student Code, Bob Hope Death, Immortal Technique Parents, Korat Vs Russian Blue Cat, The 100 Sayings, Elf File, Guitar Amp Head, Best Summer Songs, Largest Power Station In The World, Alex Noren Net Worth, Hidden Valley Race Track, Remittance Information, Sushi Huku Happy Hour, Delayed Inbound International Mail, Dog Rescue Centres Near Me, Arbitrary Power, What Does Fbi Mean, Jquery Ui Datepicker, Count On Me Original, Nobu Matsuhisa Biography, Nas Vs San For Virtualization, Lignite Power Station, Countries That Not Recognize Kosovo, Lucy Liu Son's Father, Italian Restaurants In Protaras, Why Was La Femme Nikita Cancelled, State Twenty Eight Grill Menu, Hideki Matsuyama World Ranking, Pb Sushi All You Can Eat, Electric Current Is Produced By Flow Of, G To Mg,

Subscribe to our blog