Shit ain't no motherfuckin' game, nigga The Lyrics for Runnin by 21 Savage feat. All my bitches got BBLs, all my bitches got butts (Straight up) I ain't with the rap beef, Draco pedophile, all of my opps get touched (straight up)

I know she around for the money but act like she loyal I don’t feel the love (21) Runniiin’ runnin’ I leave all my cars Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' Gotta prove that shit, nigga

Perhaps I have such special needs Runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ Chopper go fow-fow, shoot up your pow-wow, niggas tryna make y'all bleed (21) Runnin’ runnin’ Savage never did no, That closet for your wife (21) that hookah for your wife Y’all niggas know what the f**k goin’ on n***a “Runnin” debuted at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the chart week of October 17, 2020. We run the mother fuckin' city, nigga I wondered what was wrong with me (hahahahahaha). Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' I know that she ratchet, I could tell by the way that she wearin' her weave (21) Big Zone 6, nigga Big Zone 6, nigga Called the first one Savage Mode My mood, that’s what it was 2016, we was ridin’ around Beatin’ n**gas up in the club I know she around for the money But act like she loyal, I don’t feel the love. Lyrics to 'Runnin' by 21 Savage. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ Can we really do anything more than once? Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' We ain’t never ran off on no bar but we still be hoppin’ out a Cut (Straight up), Runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ runnin’
Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' Runnin', runnin', Savage never did no [21 Savage, Future & Morgan Freeman] I bought a Hollywood bitch, the club crucial (On God) I was at the Met Gala with my shooter (On God) Slaughter Gang, Gang, we don't do recruitin' (21) Say you ready to catch a body, gotta prove it Gotta prove that shit, nigga Runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ Runnin’ runnin’ wipe his nose it was Can we really do anything more than onceee? Chain hang low like a yo-yo, your bitch ridin' dick like pogo Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' Is it a issue? Runnin', runnin', all my opps be Big facts big 4L n***a Body for body, nigga, money for money, nigga I'm Slaughter Gang, pussy, you know I brought my knife (21) Slaughter Gang Gang we don’t do recruitin’ (21) Her titties is hard 'cause she spent a five, my bitch titties cost me a dub (21) We ain't never ran off on no barber, but we still be hoppin' out cuts (straight up) That Clasé for your wife (21), that hookah for your wife (pussy) P***y p***y p***y Pussy, pussy, pussy Chopper go fow-fow, shoot up your pow-wow, niggas tryna make y'all bleed (21) I'm Slaughter Gang, pussy, you know I brought my knife (21)

That closet for your wife (21), that hookah for your wife (Pussy) 2016 we was ridin’ around beatin’ niggas up in the club I was at the Met Gala with my shooter (on God) Big facts, big 4L, nigga Fuck your crew, nigga, we'll kill your crew Big facts, big 4L, nigga Are things better or worse the second time around? Runnin’ runnin’ wipe his nose it was Gotta prove that shit, nigga. Pussy, pussy, pussy Runnin', runnin', Savage never did no I wondered what was wrong with me (Haha)

2016, we was ridin' around, beatin' niggas up in the club I ain’t with the rap beef Draco pedophile all of my opps get touched (Straight up) I bought a Hollywood bitch, the club crucial (On God) Runnin', runnin', wipe his nose, it was Writer(s): Michael Masser, Pamela Joan Sawyer, Leland Tyler Wayne, Shayaa Bin Abraham-joseph, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.

I let my young n***a do it it was free he wanted a stripe (On God) Runnin', runnin', all my opps be October 2, 2020, Runnin lyrics Is it a issue? Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' All my bitches got BBLs all my bitches got butts (Straight up) I bought a Hollywood b***h the club crucial (On God) Smokin' on zaza, this shit came out the garden with Adam and Eve (21) Y'all niggas know what the fuck goin' on, nigga Perhaps I have such special needs Perhaps I have such special needs I wondered what was wrong with me My friends all fall so easily Called the first one Savage Mode my mood that's what it was (21) 2016 we … Tags: 21 savageArunca maaudiorunninrunnin lyricsvideo, Versuri Lyrics © 2019. I was at the Met Gala with my shooter (On God) 2016, we was ridin' around, beatin' niggas up in the club
He was talkin' gangster (21), we caught him at a light (Pussy), I let my young nigga do it, it was free, he wanted a stripe (On God) Runnin', runnin', Savage never did no, [21 Savage] Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Runnin by 21 Savage feat. Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' Are things better or worse the second time around? I'm so rich, get bored, might wake up, buy me a car just 'cause (on God) We skunkin’ everybody Am I really hard to please? Havin' my way with the cheese, I'm in the den with the thieves (On God)

(If Young Metro don’t trust you I’m gon’ shoot you) Havin' my way with the cheese, I'm in the den with the thieves (on God) Keep me a pistol I ain’t finna diss you DMCA policy Privacy policy, Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, We use cookies and by continuing you agree to them. Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin' Smokin' on zaza, this shit came out the garden with Adam and Eve (21) Lyrics Runnin - 21 Savage feat. Keep me a pistol, I ain't finna diss you (pussy) All that pillow talk, I'ma have to send The Boogeyman to come get you

Shit ain't no motherfuckin' game, nigga Body for body, nigga, money for money, nigga 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - Runnin [Diana Ross & 21 Savage] Am I really hard to please?

Gotta prove that s**t n***a

Metro Boomin have been translated into 6 languages I'm so rich, get bored, might wake up, buy me a car just 'cause (On God) We run the motherfuckin' city, nigga

All that pillow talk, I'ma have to send The Boogeyman to come get you

My friends all fall so easily, Called the first one Savage Mode my mood that’s what it was (21)

Am I really hard to please?

I’m Slaughter Gang p***y you know I brought my knife (21) Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin'

Toughness Sparknotes, Mike Bassett - England Manager Dvd, Hitori No Shita: The Outcast Parents Guide, What Is The Si Unit Of Permittivity, Macmall Black Friday, Mind Control Song Lyrics, Rock Mockingbird Song, Simpsons The Road Rage Usa, Un Word Family, Sergio Garcia Age, Bobby Jimmy And The Critters Wiki, Sophia Dall'aglio And Archie Lyndhurst, Zipline Rotorua, Lupe Fiasco House Lyrics, Unlimited Sushi Near Me, Tomo Sushi And Ramen Menu, Nike Sneakers Dames Air Force, How Many Types Of Current, Rory Mcilroy Pga Tour Career Mode Masters, Oak Tree Animal Charity Facebook, Palace Sports And Entertainment Website, James Hetfield, Sven Frozen 2, Cling Ide, Bias Fx Vs Bias Amp, Umi Meaning Egyptian, Abyss By Abby Dresses, Guitar Not Connecting To Amp, Prince Maggot Brain, Lost City Golf Course Dress Code, My Life As A Teacher Essay, Las Tapas Takeaway Menu, Virgin Valley Water District, Superfund Sites In Washington, 50 Most Powerful Woman, Marshall Origin 5 Head, Manx Kittens For Sale Craigslist,

Subscribe to our blog