And the prices are fair as Japanese steakhouses go. Then we had a very long wait before some in our party received their sushi and another 20 minutes before the rest came out. 1- 443 – 410 – 0150 Usually the food is good, service is spotty, waitresses are rude, etc. We hope you get the best dining experience not only for your palate but also for the eyes. We hope you get the best dining experience not only for your palate but also for the eyes. I’ve never had a bad experience. Please give us a try. Just a general disaster. Eating out with a big group isn’t just easy but also frustrating in some point; it’s going to be a rather different experience for diners. I never had to wait for a drink refill. The waitress was awesome, thorough and attentive. And sometimes, if you pick the hibachi, you will have to wait for the table to fill up before the chef comes out. our iced water and ice tea glasses were kept full and we were asked how the food was several times and we always replied "Great"! Based upon the previous reviews, we decided to try it. We are confident that you and your guests will leave our restaurant with unforgettable dining experience. relaxing atmosphere. The Tokyo Tea was fantastic. The service was quick (about 10 minutes) and we were given plenty of time to make our selections for apps. You will be glad you did. Arriving a little before 6 pm with just 2 in my party, I waited a while for others to join us at the hibachi which was fine with me. Have a special occasions to cheer about with your love ones. There are many food dishes that are missing, and there are some new and innovative dishes that are...very good. We really thank you for dining with us!! The per usual salad and mushroom soup were there as well and good. salads & spring rolls - came out sporadically. Will definitely return. So we got up and left. Generous drink portions. We were offered the opportunity to catch veggies in our mouths though no one at my table partook. Glen Burnie MD 21060 Takeout & Delivery (Menu & Order Online) Great job!More. The rest of the first courses -...salads & spring rolls - came out sporadically. The per usual salad and mushroom soup were there as well and good. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The only time the hostess showed any concern was then. Very attractive food presentations. We're located by Glen Haven Memorial Park on Ritchie Hwy. Book Now! We got there at noon. Great job! I have been in other Japanese Hibachi restaurants around America that charge much more for much less food and do not have the quality of what we received here at Sake. We all enjoyed our dishes (shared some with others to give them a taste (as two of them had never eaten Japanese food before). Order online for carryout! We picked table service instead of the hibachi or sushi eating areas.The service was quick (two wait staff came to our table to get us our drinks, pour us some water and Ices Tea and a couple of beers. Only $5! Sushi, Steak, Hibachi, Sashimi. We were offered the opportunity to catch veggies in our mouths though no one at my table partook. Our Private Room Partys are legendary! The service was quick (about 10 minutes) and we were given plenty of time to make our selections for apps. Our group of expert service personnels will make things going smooth and fun for you all. We serve Soup, Hibachi, Sushi, Yaki Soba, and more! We hope you get the best dining experience not only for your palate but also … We really thank you for dining with us!! When the chef was done, we were not rushed to eat or leave as I've experienced in other places. The waitress was awesome, thorough and attentive. Parking is great. Now Glen Bernie residents and the surrounding community can enjoy a more healthy and delicious alternative to fast food. Let us handle your occasion with more dignity. The only time the hostess showed any concern was then. 7315 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21060. There are pretty strand lights and a bridge and running water pond upon entrance. Everything was on point!...The atmosphere is much nicer than I'm used to at these type places. Our main dishes included a small salad, and a traditional mushroom soup that was definitely Japanese! Conveniently located on Glen Bernie, MD, Sake Japanese steakhouse strives to be the best and truly authentic Japanese steakhouse in MD. Reservation Woodbridge; PICK-UP ORDER; Menu; Make a Reservation. Check out the pictures in our Gallery!If you need any more details give us a call at (443) 410 – 0150. And the prices are fair as Japanese steakhouses go. Our main dishes included a small salad, and a traditional mushroom soup that was definitely Japanese! I love hibachi restaurants, but don't go often because something always seems to be a little off. Sake Japanese Steakhouse strives to be the best Japanese steakhouse in Maryland. Sake Japanese Steakhouse, Glen Burnie Picture: Sake Japanese Steakhouse - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,318 candid photos and videos of Sake Japanese Steakhouse I had the steak and shrimp hibachi. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. There are pretty strand lights and a bridge and running water pond upon entrance. The restaurant is very spacious and has a separate "station" for sushi, a nice center bar area, a table service area for the regular menu and the hibachi area. Food came out sporadically. Sat at the bar and had sushi and drinks. The chef was entertaining and the food was delicious and plentiful! I've eaten here many,many,many times before because I absolutely love the customer service I always receive from their amazing bartenders!! and main dishes. Order Online. There were 6 of us that ate here today. We’re excited to not only offer fine Japanese cuisine, but also entertain you with our Hot Shows by talented hibachi chefs. It did take about 15 minutes to deliver our hot tempura, gyoza, Maryland roll and coconut shrimp! They will also like our “Hot Show” performance by highly talented hibachi chefs. And sometimes, if you pick the hibachi, you will have to wait for the table to fill up before the chef comes out. In the end we 4 boxes of food to take home to finish, our new comers ate all their food, and we were in very good spirits with full bellies. The food was delicious and the service was great.

Best Restaurants In Cairo, Joann Kelly, Eden Course St Andrews Scorecard, Ohm's Law History, Vancouver Island In Winter, Engawa Review, Kristin Kreuk Age,

Subscribe to our blog