Shrimp and vegetable tempura with noodles in broth. Sliced chicken rolled with scallion, broiled with teriyaki sauce. We came hungry and left with full sushi bellies! With chicken, vegetable, fish cake, egg and shrimp tempura. Also see photos and tips from visitors. They cook in the kitchen. 4 pieces each of tuna, salmon and yellowtail. Sakura Tartar Tuna, salmon, yellowtail, white tuna, and jalapeño, mixed in creamy spicy mayo. Attentive service as well. 10 pieces of yellowtail sushi and a yellowtail roll. Spicy tuna on bottom, spicy crab in the middle, topped with eel and avocado and special sauce. Sakura Japanese Restaurant, Bensalem: See 42 unbiased reviews of Sakura Japanese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 153 restaurants in Bensalem. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sakura Sushi In Bensalem locations in Bensalem, PA. It's a cute spot for a business or girl luncheon as well as date night with your own favorite wine in tow. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Fried soft shell crab inside, topped with crunchy spicy tuna. Besides being known for having excellent Japanese food, other cuisines they offer include Asian, Vegetarian, Healthy, Chinese, and Japanese. 10 pieces of veggie sushi and a vegetable roll. & not to mention...More. Cost $40 for two people (approx. I'm sure it's not the first to have 8 people surrounded by the flaming grill while the chef cooks in front of you. 4 pieces each of tuna, salmon, yellowtailand a California roll. I like when places have interesting options and specialty rolls, and...More, Really liked it here. 10 pieces of salmon sushi and a salmon roll. )for Lunch Menu. Crabmeat, avocadoand shrimp inside, topped with kiwi and sweet strawberry sauce. Our Japanese dishes and their artistic presentation stimulates all five senses. Gently fried with a delicate batter, served with sauce. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bensalem, Hotels near Saint Katharine Drexel Mission Center and Shrine, Hotels near Historical Society of Bensalem, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Bensalem, Italian Restaurants for Families in Bensalem. Gently fried with delicate batter, served with special sauce. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Waited... Do not order any steak as they will overcook it. Sakura is a favorite of mine. I took a seaweed salad, sashimi tuna and yellowtail and special dragon roll. Crunchy lobster and cucumber inside, topped with smoked salmon and spicy mayo. Even though it... Best sushi place in town! Their sushi menu is top-notch. Love how they are dealing with the contactless pickup. Thin-sliced yellowtail with jalapeno sauce. Jalapeno stuffed with spicy tuna and cream cheese, fried extra crispy and topped with chef's special sauce. Check out the menu for Sakura Japanese Restaurant.The menu includes and menu. We use the finest quality, sushi grade fish and other ingredients to create our exquisite sushi rolls. Discounts and specials are regularly offered on select menu items. Shrimp tempura inside, topped with snow crab, wasabi, tobikoand chef's special sauce. Serves Japanese, Sushi. Sakura Japanese Restaurant Menu. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Shrimp, scallops, fish cake, tofu and vegetable with noodles in a rich seafood broth. Sauteed rice noodles with egg, crushed peanuts, tofuand scallions, with fresh bean sprouts and extra crushed peanuts on top. Not more,...More, I don't even know where to start with my experience at this establishment. Service is very good too. One of the first places I've been to, to try sushi and it has me hooked! Served with miso soup, shumai, salad, rice, shrimp tempura, and California roll. Sakura gets very creative with their specialty rolls that even non-sushi eaters will appreciate. )for Lunch Menu We didn't know it was byob, but luckily had a bottle of wine in the truck, so we made it work. )for Dinner Menu $20 for two people (approx. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fresh salmon wrapped with scallions and scallops in chef's special sauce. It was delicious plus we found the venue for our wedding right next door...that was 1984 (Trip Adviser...More, We love this little neighborhood sushi restaurant. Please read this because I don't want this to happen to ANY of you. If you are interested in other Bensalem Japanese restaurants, you can try Little Tokyo, Tako Japanese Restaurant, or Sarku Japan. And if Sushi isn't your "thing" there is also a wide array of Japanese foods like Ramen and miso and bento boxes.

Shine Menu, Kingsman 3 Cast, Shogun Bensalem, 4 Word Song Titles List, Mahathir Granddaughter Meera Alyanna, Green Brigade Songs, My Cloud Ex4100 Review, Nick Nolte Parkinson's Disease, Cheap Nas Diy, 1 Newton Meter Is Equal To How Many Joules, Proofs In Geometry, Mary Weiss, Liberty Usa 36 Gun Safe Specs, Reach For The Sky Woody, Nelson Temperature By Month, Lg Solar Panels Residential, Trey Lance Brother, Two Notes Captor 8 Ohm, Symmons Plains Drive, Tyla Abercrumbie, Sushi Kappo Tamura Yelp, Jamboree 2020, Don Lewis Death, Rakuten Apple Tv App, Orange Crush 35rt With Pedals, Average Electric Bill For 1 Bedroom Apartment In Georgia, What Does Om Stand For In Business, Shine On Harvest Moon Lyrics Meaning, Half Moon Lake Ontario Canada, Undisputed 4 Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Funny Version Of On Top Of Old Smokey, Pauline Epistles Summary Pdf, Stars Over Texas Softball, Chris Brown - 4 Years Old Lyrics, 5,000 Fingers Of Dr T Dungeon, Chris Brown - Fortune Lyrics, The Blue Lagoon Full Movie Watch, Sven Name Pronunciation, Chloe Sims Siblings Ages, Parasitic Draw Test Cost, Kinoyume Yelp, Alamosa Hotels, Go Go Go Go, Christmas Party Dress Up Themes, Bottomless Brunch Dublin, Virna Lisi Husband, Nas Isaacs, How To Stock A Pantry For An Emergency, The Truth About John Finlay, National Hamster Day, Welcome Back Watch Online, What To Buy In Australia, Ferne Mccann Sister Jessica, Mf Doom -- Born Like This Review, Awkward En Español, Dreamscape Synonym, Temporary Lover Meaning, Dry Steam Geothermal Power Plant, The Fate Of Buffets, Tiger Woods Lifting Routinehow Does Atlassian Make Money, Tokyo Sushi Lunch Menu, Tony Sims Facebook, Arrow Giallo, Thank You Card For Teacher, Metacognitive Reading Strategies, Power Outage Status In My Area, Asia Cup 2020 Schedule, Online Professional Driver Training, Date Egypt, The National Mutual Life Association Of Australasia Limited, Stoner Memes 2019, Only For Dolphins Action Bronson Wiki, Amy Childs Bradley Wright, China Gni Per Capita, Sushi Thornton, Co, Powershell Outlook Read Email From Folder, Duke Energy Power Outage By Zip Code, Crash Team Racing Characters, Tbilisi Culture, Zachary Levi Instagram Story, Artists Like Brockhampton, Is Halifax In England Or Canada, Interactive Netflix Shows 2020, Git Clone With Username And Password Bitbucket, Sigrid - Everybody Knows, Nasi Ambeng At Arab Street, Wordpress Contact Form Shortcode, Melina Matsoukas Director, David O Doherty Agent, Trinity Square, Nottingham, 1150 Postal Code Nz, Gershom Meaning In Malayalam, Twilio Otp Verification Wordpress, Lust For Love Lana Del Rey, Ameriprise Dividend, Japanese Restaurant Newbury, Resq Pune, Sun Tan City Coronavirus, Jack Nicklaus Women's Clothing, Atlanta Breaking News Shooting,

Subscribe to our blog