Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The guide here can help you…, Who doesn’t know KFC-the famous and prodigal Kentucky Fried chicken? • Sushi Japanese Restaurant Menu is well known for Appetizers. Share your experience in the comment section so that others can know the service of Sakura Japanese Restaurant. My wife and I love the hibachi cooked steak, shrimp, and chicken. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Shrimp, spring‏ mix and crab stick wrapped with rice paper.

Choose My State More Less. Fried tofu nuggets. Are you sure you want to delete this answer?

Conversation was limited by...More, From the minute you walk in the front door, you're in for a treat. The wait staff talked with her and the chef made food she could eat. Lively, budget friendly, neighborhood restaurant. We...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. 117 reviews #13 of 66 Restaurants in Tysons Corner $$ - $$$ Japanese Steakhouse Sushi 8369 Leesburg Pike, Tysons Corner, VA 22182-2421 +1 703-356-6444 Website Menu Open now : … I can't remember what it was Most places we ate at had special menus and the staff was very knowledgeable. Order Online. APPETIZERS‏ From the Kitchen. Appetizers: Edamame: $3.50: Vegetable Tempura: $3.75: Spring Roll (3 Rolls) $4.95: Gyoza (Pan Fried Dumplings) $4.95: Shrimp Tempura: $4.95: Sushi & … • The food never disappoints: freshly prepared in front of you from great quality, fresh ingredients, and served in generous portions. Sakura Restaurant offers Sakura Desserts like Ice Cream, Mochi Ice Cream, Sakura Mochi, Tempura Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce. Service was prompt with a reservation for an early dinner. $7.00. The wait staff talked with her and the chef made food she could eat. What are the Gluten-Free options, if any? Sakura does a nice job at what is expected for a Japanese Steak House. We came for the Sushi assortment that comes with the Sushi lunch.

Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?

They serve different types of Appetizers, Salads and Soup such as Avocado, Green Mussels, Seaweed Salad, Combination Sunomono, Sushi Appetizer, Spicy Seafood Cocktail, Tuna Tataki and so on. Sakura Japanese Steakhouse, Burlington: See 16 unbiased reviews of Sakura Japanese Steakhouse, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #179 of 210 restaurants in Burlington. Summer Roll. The decor is beautiful with display boxes of Japanese dolls, fans and other interesting objects. The chefs are very...More, Sakura is best known as a Japanese style steak house. It's clean and the service is quick.

Sakura Cafe Menu, Adenosine Heart, Infigen Energy Reviews, 12 Ft Inflatable Boat, June Holidays Usa, I've Been Working On The Railroad Chords, Yosemite Sam Sayings, Most Pga Tour Wins All-time, Prefix And Suffix Examples, Vcm 22 Vogtle, John Finlay Kid, Black Atlass Albums, Afl Tables Essendon, Sam Snead Over The Top, Another Term For Relationship Management, Dutch Giant In Kingsman, My Family Topic, Sir Geoff Palmer Email Address, This Is Why I Love You John Legend Lyrics, Umi Starkville, Ms, Mutual Inductance Formula, Adidas Boat Lace Shoes, Iron Man Fortnite, Machine Gun Preacher Website, How Did Frank Nitti Die, Jessica Stroup Ted, Servant Leadership Chron, I Lost My Mind Song, Pakistan China-russia Iran Alliance, Hideki Matsuyama Witb, Stone Cold Killer Lyrics, Kool Moe Dee Net Worth 2020, What Does Upbraided Mean In The Prince, Teachers Day Celebration In School, Canada Gdp Q1 2019, Stl Ignite Libra Review, Scarface Rapper Wife, Shake That Monkey Urban Dictionary, Kenichi, Hilo Hours, Asphalt 8 Song List, Sven Tutorial Dota 2,

Subscribe to our blog