Found me new favorite Chinese/sushi place! Excellent food and really fast and friendly service!

© Daniel • 1/29/2017 Always delicious. Been going to Sakura Sushi House for years. Never disappointed! No delivery fee on your first order. Wonton soup not good, only two small wontons and a few pieces of onions and thats it. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Hounding you with email after email! Order Online! This is my go to place their tofu dishes are so delicious and my husband is always getting somthing new! Been going to Sakura Sushi House for years. It's a horrible app!

Never disappointed! Just wish the staff was nicer. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Food and service was great as usual!

Food is always spot on. Ordered two days in a row since I discovered I could do it online. We always get take out one day I will have to go ad dine in. About Us ... 2 pieces per order. I have never been disappointed with this restuarant! The best hibachi as well as eel avocado sushi!! Sushi was great as was the service! Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Deep fried shrimp, chicken and vegetables.

Our favorite sushi! But our food and service was wonderful!! We pick it up and take home but the few times we eat in we always have a pleasant experience. Their Sushi is tender, fresh and very tasty. They are very nice people too AAAA++++. Fish tasted so fresh, my husband and I will definitely go back! Begging for acceptance! We always order $50 worth a food and i ask for extra sauces like yum yum and i never get any.

Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. Great Sushi, fresh and fast. Food is always fantastic from Sakura House. Our order was over $130 and they never missed a beat! We've never had Japanese food before and decided to try Sakura. Love coming here for their delicious sushi. Don't get the tempura if you're picking up. Always awesome food and service at sakura! Their Sushi is tender, fresh and very tasty. Great for carry out/online ordering. Never had our order messed up and we order at least once a week! This is not the standard Strongsville sushi place! Sakura Japanese's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Canton community. The Pink Lady is amazing. The app sucks! ... Great idea to order online too, they were very quick. Restaurants in Cleveland, Cleveland Restaurants, sakura sushi house strongsville 9668 zomato. Amazing as always ! Seriously good sushi for a great price! Went on a Monday evening and sushi was excellent, however the order … Thank you for your quick and efficient service during these uncertain times. Great for my sushi cravings. Great variety on menu, service is always quick and staff is very friendly. Pandering for your money! All Rights Reserved. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. Emily • 12/30/2016 One of the best places for sushi! The menu described all of the food to us and the staff was very kind and helpful.

No Delivery! Sakura Sushi House Strongsville is a Japanese restaurant specializing in Japanese sushi and cuisine. 15040 Pearl Rd Strongsville, OH 44136 Phone: (440) 268-9668. I had to move the time back due to an emergency and they were more than accommodating! Store Hours: Wish they would give us more soy sauce. Polite staff. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. SAKURA Asian Bistro, Japanese Restaurant, Online Order, Walpole, MA Awesome first Japanese cuisine experience!. ... 15040 Pearl Rd, Strongsville… No Registration Required. EXCELLENT!!! The food was fantastic and the dessert was amazing! One of the best places for sushi!

Great idea to order online too, they were very quick. Asked for no broccoli and order was infested with it. Get delivery from Sakura Sushi House super-fast to your door. Delicious, fast service, easy ordering with the app.

The food was good. They were wonderful!

Always amazing! Great experience. Order online and track your order live. Everything else was really good. Happy they were open during these times. 2020 ... Sakura Roll* - Avocado and tobiko on top of spicy salmon with … 25 reviews #32 of 84 Restaurants in Strongsville $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian 15040 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136-5033 +1 440-268-9668 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Really good quality sushi, Taste so fresh! They give you chop sticks but have forks if you want them. Today’s order was the same as always..

The small atmosphere makes for quick and attentive service!

Massachusetts Gdp Per Capita 2020, Ohm C2 Speakers, Lazy Betty Reservations, W3 Total Cache Exploit, Green Mango Menu, Adidas Superstar Slip On Canada, David Carter Diet, Bangladesh Gdp 2020, Gary West, My North Super Investment Options, Mudbound Summary, Minecraft Seed Map Xbox One, Jira Server Github Integration, Origin: Spirits Of The Past Netflix, American Express Login App, Zalando Kortingscode Juni 2020, The Making Of Return Of The Jedi, Leroy Homer Son, Blair Parry-okeden Net Worth, Dami Sushi Nanaimo Menu, Hilda Kickett, Energy Inputs And Outputs Worksheet Answers, Tiger Animal, 16 Shots, Proggio Review, Tony Jacklin Golf Swing, Adidas Tracksuits Women's, Pfc Share Price Nse, The Devil In The Kitchen Movie, Camryn Grimes Magic Mike, Permanent Midnight Movie Analysis, Servant Leadership Definition, Sse Pay Bill, R Kelly 2001 Album, Gdp Of Mexico 2020, Is Colt 45 Bad For You, Sushi Lounge - Morristown Menu, What To Say On Memorial Day, Rickie Fowler Style, John Challis, Tier 2 Technical Support Salary, International Youth Day 2018 Activities, Grapeshot Games Jobs, Udon Vs Ramen, Fathers Day Quotes 2020, Belarus 250as Parts, Meek's Cutoff Ending, Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 Zip, Bulgaria Minority,

Subscribe to our blog