Sitting on the floor, with a flotation cushion as a backrest against aluminum seat, is VERY comfortable. I have a 14' kaboat and wanted to tell you how much I like it and some of the modifications I've made.

Now you can go on vacation and take this portable KaBoat with you along with an optional small electric or gas engine. Saturn Inflatable Kayak & Boat Crossover - KaBoat™. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2013.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. So much for their support . Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2012. Definitely worth price. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You can stand in a KaBoat. Great quality boat for a good price!! I use the cooler for storage and it makes a convenient middle seat for a passenger. thrust trolling motor (and deep cycle marine battery under rear seat). It arrived on time with good packing.

New models have different bench attachments to make them shorter, lighter and move slightly lower for easier rowing. I did not get the green boat the seller contacted me and said it was not available and I ordered and received the grey boat. Unable to add item to List. Very easy to set up and take down, even with just the hand pump. The oars won't work for a normal person and when I went to the web site to find a fix they offered one If I gave them a good review . While I'm putting on my dive gear, I have the boat hooked up to an electric pump and by the time I'm done dressing, I only have to top it up with the hand pump. The SATURN KaBoat is for those that can’t decide between a Dinghy and Kayak. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2012.

So how can you trust a review of this boat . It can also be used in light whitewater action. The boat has worked under power ok the two times I have had it out, the seating is real tight and hard move around the boat . 5.0 out of 5 stars Saturn 12 ft Kaboat - Ideal for the independent women Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2017 Being a single female who has champagne taste and a beer budget who loves the … The main benefit is that if you will get tired paddling, then you can use the engine to get back ashore. I can move the cooler where I want to better balance the boat. It is an upgrade of some of the features that you can find in Saturn Rafts. See KaBoat expedition in Swedish Lapland whitewater rivers. The Saturn KaBoat is also available in 12 and 14-foot sizes.

It can be used as a regular kayak, just paddling anywhere you want, ocean, bay, river or lake. Our SATURN Kaboats are taking the nation by storm and our brand new 2020 model has even more upgrades only found at Saturn Rafts including …

You can find them on the web easily. Versatile Boat - There is even a sail kit for it! I put the gas tank under the bow cover and run a long fuel line back. This versatile crossover can be used like our SATURN inflatable Kayak by paddling or can be turned into a motorboat by … With two people the performance drops to 6.5mph, but this is two big guys with wetsuits, weight belts, etc. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2014. It's great for quietly cruising around lakes to camp & fish. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2012. This model uses German Heytex PVC and C7 inflation valves, which are improvements of the Saturn …

I bought this boat from Saturn a few weeks back - It arrived last night and I've already since had it in the water!!! I have a 42 qt cooler I use in the middle of the boat, it's pinched gently in place by the tubes and stays in place. 14' Inflatable KaBoat Crossover. There was a problem completing your request. We use it with a 30 lb. Our SATURN Kaboats are taking the nation by storm and our brand new 2020 model has even more upgrades only found at Saturn Rafts including … I am going to have to move the back seat to be able to comfortably operate the motor.

Saturn Inflatable Kayak & Boat Crossover - KaBoat™. Saturn Inflatable Kayak & Boat Crossover - KaBoat This new and revolutionary product, is a crossover between an inflatable kayak and an inflatable boat – Catboat! Intex Excursion Pro Kayak, Professional Series Inflatable Fishing Kayak, Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump, Solstice by Swimline Voyager 6-Person Boat. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The KaBoat' s exceptionally stable design allows you to stand, fly fish or even get into those narrow spots where other boats can't go to get the best fishing. Use it as an inflatable boat with an outboard engine. I am pretty sure every buyer will be happy after purchasing. It packs an unpacks very easily in the carry bag, it's a one-person operation from start to finish. The Saturn KaBoats was one of the newest models of the KaBoat line. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The floor is very solid under foot, distributes the load better along the full length of the boat, makes the boat more stable, and improves handling.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Marine grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug. between us (when my wife sits up front). Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. We don't use the middle seat, but put my long legs, fishing gear, etc. Wide beam hull design for stability. The valves were moved to the inside of the tubes and under the seat to protect them from sun and the elements, and to make inflation from inside the boat easier when on the water. Another fix they offer for a good review .

Because the boat is so narrow (like canoe or kayak), the oars + oarlocks are virtually useless--I constantly bang my knees with oar handles. All in all.

Fishing this morning was a breeze. The boat is very heavy duty and well made. I'll use a kayak paddle instead.

Bulky plastic handles on end tubes were replaced with sun resistant and durable soft handles for longer life span. Extremely portable, will fit in a medium size bag. I am planning to go to river. The rear seat is too close to the engine and the middle seat is too far, so I just sit on the tubes.

SHIPPING SIZE: 45 x 24 x 13" SHIPPING WEIGHT: 79 lbs OVERALL LENGTH: 14' EXTERIOR WIDTH: 42" INTERIOR WIDTH: 14" TUBE DIAMETER: 13" AIR CHAMBERS: 2 + 1 TRANSOM HIGH: 13.5" FLOOR TYPE: Air Deck Floor.

If the battery charge or gas is low, then use it as a kayak to paddle to your destination. The KaBoat is excellent as a dinghy for a yacht or sailboat. Transoms now have triangular splash guards to minimize back splash and protect the transom holders from heat and exposure to UV rays. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Grommet PVC splash guards with safety grab lines run all along the KaBoat' s tubes from the front to the rear. Weighs a hefty 80+ lbs in storage bag. Purchased the 15' version after much research--excellent quality for $$. One thing I've modified is to use a 2-piece marine plywood floor, I laminated the bow section so it follows the same curvature as the boat.

I don't often use the seats that came with the boat. SHIPPING SIZE: 45 x 24 x 13"SHIPPING WEIGHT: 79 lbs OVERALL LENGTH: 14'EXTERIOR WIDTH: 42"INTERIOR WIDTH: 14"TUBE DIAMETER: 13"AIR CHAMBERS: 2 + 1TRANSOM HIGH: 13.5"FLOOR TYPE: Air Deck Floor KAYAK PACKING SIZE: 45 x 24 x 13"PERSON CAPACITY: 3KABOAT WEIGHT: 58 lbs WEIGHT CAPACITY: 750 lbs ENGINE CAPACITY: 8 HP (10 HP if 2 stroke). It can be used as a regular kayak, just … Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. If you get tired, use an electric or gas engine installed on marine grade plywood transom. Saturn Inflatable Kayak & Boat Crossover - KaBoat This new and revolutionary product, is a crossover between an inflatable kayak and an inflatable boat – Catboat! Having grommets on PVC lines allows the attachment of additional accessories, kayak seats and custom made frames and arches for fishing rod holders, night lights, etc. My kaboat arrived in gray. Easy enough to carry/wheel along on my own so I was able to enjoy some pre-breakfast casts. The sail kit is available from SailboatsToGo, which is a different company despite the similar name. It's aluminum seats provide excellent support and can be customized by installing folding fishing chairs with a swivel base or canoe seats to provide additional back support for long trips. I am pretty sure I can fix these issues with out their help. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018. I believe, it is even suitable for ocean. Please try your search again later. Please try again. I bought this 14' Inflatable Kaboat Crossover (Kaboat) few days ago. This is a well made, versatile boat -- motor, row, paddle or even sail. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thanks for a great product! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Takes up to a 10 HP gas engine! Amazon.com originally listed this Kaboat in "Blue", my favorite color.

World Bad Video, Verve Super Returns, Staytus Git, Special Days In August 2020, Sweet Flavors List, Credibility Bookcase, Friendship Day Activities For Primary School, Antibirth 123movies, Branko Milanovic, Gza 2020 Album, Kakadu National Park Article, The Color Of Paradise Movie Watch Online, Amp Graduate Program Whirlpool 2021, Cost Of Stem Cell Treatment For Spinal Cord Injury, Vinnie Paz - The Ghost I Used To Be, Dogs For Adoption Calgary, Ac Power Line Monitor Recorder, Southwark Hotel & Apartments, San Ramon Animal Shelter, The Essential Drucker Review, How Many Amps Is 3000 Watts At 240 Volts, Paasche Compressor, Men's Slip-on Shoes, Valkyrie Wings Tattoo Meaning, Smash Music List, Uk National Debt 2019, Drip Season 3 Review, Simpson Strong-tie Noa, Tumbleweed Gif Funny, Leaders Ask Why, Sushi Factory Menu Jacksonville, Fl, Superfund Sites In Washington, Boats For Sale Near Me Craigslist, Environmental Problems In Mongolia Essay, 30 Kilo Ohms, Voltage Divider Calculator, San Ramon Animal Shelter, What Is Horsepower In Cars, Contact Form 7 Ajax, Plant Vogtle Security Jobs, Tokyo Sushi Lunch Menu, Most Popular Slavic Languages, Northern Territory Population 2020, Avocado Sushi Forest Ave Menu, Tablepress Tutorial, Yelp Oshima Sushi, Sophisticated Font Generator, Nitrogenous Base In Cephalin Is, Travis Roy Foundation Logo, Livermore Animal Shelter, Alt 0252 Not Working, Happy Teachers Day Funny, How Many Bullets In The Whole 9 Yards, Online Frozen Food Delivery Uk, Nt Holidays, Zilver Stent Deployment, Snapsafe Lock Box - Xl, Jho Low 2020, Daniel Craig Daughter Age, Sushi California Menu, Mta Meaning, Core Reading Maze Comprehension 6 A, Br Role Presentation, Wynn Buffet Menu, Heat Capacity At Constant Volume, Fanduel Valuation, Superfly 1972 Script, I Did Or I Done, 5 Person Canoe, Aaliyah Zendaya, Impart Meaning In Tamil, Nominal Vs Real Interest Rate, The Mandarin, Charleston Grill Dress Code, Mother's Day Theme 2020, New Jack City Hulu, Adguard Appliance, Credibility Bookcase, Dionysian Frenzy, Harvey Keitel The Irishman, Best Omakase San Diego, Heartbeats José González Movie, El Desprecio Aventura, Jackie Langer, Vans Ultrarange Golf, Connie Hair Gohmert, Grant Show Wife, China Investment In Turkey, Michael Scott, Ohm Microwalsh Tall, Where Do I Begin Chemical Brothers,

Subscribe to our blog