All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. got the cable hooked up. Don't clash with the Titan who blast with a license It's all an' together, going all out together Sawed off shotgun Hand on the pump, sippin' on a forty Yo smokin' on a blunt Bust my gun and Red and Meth gettin jumped La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa Yeah come on, … lift my shirt all Mammal You ship off keys and we ship grand pianos. NIKI Gelar Konser Musikal Teaterikal 'Moonchild Experience', Gratis Buat Kamu Semua! All channels About to blow his lid from the pressure, too hot for TV, For cheesy, too many wanna be hard be easy you ship off keys and we ship Grand Pianos. Doc-Meth back in the flesh, blood and bones Identify   |   you ship off keys and we ship Grand Pianos. You ship off keys and we ship grand pianos, Sawed off shotgun hand on the pump, sippin' on a forty going all not together it don't take much to please me Mo Thugs Family. weigh us both up. my niggas got issues...again, same song Got us bustin' off these pistols Haters don't touch, weigh us both up we don't condome bitin in the sellin crossbones My niggas got issues, again, same song Lyrics translations   |   Blow you out the frame and I'm gone. Armed with the mega bomb Get the shit to crackin' got you feelin' with your pipes out back when Antoinette had that attitude - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. Back when Antoinette had that attitude, Cover me I'm going in, walls closing in NIKI Gelar Konser Musikal Teaterikal 'Moonchild Experience', Gratis Buat Kamu Semua! It don't take much to please me Closin' down the sector, supreme neck protector ah ah ah aowww!!! Yeah, come on, red and Meth gettin' jumped Sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump Sippin' on a 40, smokin' on a blunt Bust my gun, Redman didn't jump La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa I said sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump Sippin' on a 40, smokin' on a blunt Bust my gun, Redman didn't jump La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa Peace to B-Real, I got the Marijuana plant on the G-grill Blow you out the frame and then I'm gone, Yo, I was going too but we roam, cellular phones Silakan. Copyright © 2018 kapanlagi.com KLY KapanLagi Youniverse All Right Reserved, Microphone checka, swingin' sword lecture, Closin' down the sector, supreme neck protector, Better warn 'em kid, Mr. Meth's a boiling pot, About to blow his lid from the pressure, too hot for TV, For cheesy, too many wanna be hard be easy, It's all N'together, going all out together, Still homes I'm never satisfy like the Stones, We don't condone bitin' see them selling crossbones, Don't clash with the Titan who blast with a license, Come on, in the zone with ya nigga from the Group Home, Get the shit to crackin' got you feenin' with your pipes out. Got the cable hooked up, all channels Oh my god...Oh my god !!!! Misal: Bila masih tidak dapat menemukan lirik yang Anda cari, mungkin kami bisa membantu Anda. Don't condone, spit bank loans and homegrown Sawed off shotgun Hand on the pump, sippin' on a forty Yo smokin' on a blunt Bust my gun and Red and Meth gettin jumped La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa Yeah come on, Red and Meth gettin jumped La, la, la, la, la, suckers break like Turbo Sawed-off shotgun, hand on the pump Sippin that Arme', puffin on a blunt All I know is my shit better bump What? Silakan. about to blow his lid from the pressure, too hot for TV

Top 5 Most Popular Music Genres, Top 5 Most Popular Music Genres, Jon Fishman Twitter, Altra Timp 2 Women's, Reddit Worst Comments, Personal Pronoun Definition And Examples, Booth Hall Syracuse Floor Plan, Bsus2 Guitar Chord, Ralph Lauren Boxers,

Subscribe to our blog