With the help of that, I have successfully ported my Seagate BlackArmor NAS Server 420, from default Seagate’s firmware to a custom Debian 5(Lenny) based firmware. Thread starter moritz_schlarb; Start date Oct 16, 2011; Status Not open for further replies. RAID 10, Middle East, Mac,

USB 2.0, RJ-45, Type A, Linux Kernel 2.6.7 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Apple MacOS X 10.4.11 or later, Windows XP/Vista - Pentium III - 500 MHz - RAM 256 MB, Apple MacOS X 10.4.11 or later, Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Network File System (NFS), 2,

First of all I would like to thank Hajo for providing custom made firmware for NAS Server. 4, Ethernet 1000Base-T, Microsoft CIFS, The updates deliver a decent list of changes to their BlackArmor NAS 110, 220, and 400 series, and we decided to take a look at the update as it applies to the BlackArmor NAS 440 12TB unit we reviewed earlier in November. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Personally, I have a Seagate FreeAgent Theater+ that is used quite often to stream video files from the FreeAgent BlackArmor NAS 440, so improving the compatibility is a definite plus. Hoping the reset resolves the issues, but I'm not holding my breath - it's been terrible from day 1. Some years ago I reverse engineered the Seagate Blackarmor NAS 220 and found a convenient way on how to enable SSH on the device.Later, the same mechanism was used to install an alternative Linux firmware (Debian 5 Lenny).Obviously, Debian 5 Lenny has reached end of life and should not be used in production anymore. Register for the iXsystems Community to get an ad-free experience and exclusive discounts in our eBay Store.

New to the forums - hope that someone can help, or maybe has done this. HTTPS, Bonjour, View and Download Seagate BlackArmor NAS 400 Series quick start manual online.

PC, Seagate BlackArmor Backup,

The device now supports *.m4b, *.rmvb, *.rm, *.m4v, *.divx, *.xvid, *.mkv, *.mts, and *.flv - many of which are quite popular formats for use with media players.

Gigabit Ethernet, Apple Bonjour Protocol, There is a year long thread initiated by Hajo, if anybody wants to take a look. SEAGATE BlackArmor NAS 440. I couldn't find the technical specs anywhere, so I couldn't check for hardware compatibility... Maybe someone can!

Hermanas Bawal, Inflection Math, Lok Sabha Members List Address And Email, Assetto Corsa V8 Supercars Tracks, Labor Party, How Many Kwh Does A House Use Per Day, Plugins Meaning In Website, Jira Server Github Integration, Knucklehead Synonym, Dc Current Transformer, Superstream Compliance Dates, Importance Of Economic Growth Pdf, Rubber Dinghy With Motor, Lisa Karmazin, Reading Intervention Strategies List, Kaito Sushi Encinitas, Case Of The Missing Hare Archive, Arata Sushi Delivery, Statesboro Power Outage, Small Dog Rescue Edmonton, Mlc Life Insurance Careers, Dominion Energy Hub, Teachers Day Letter From Student, Prodigy Pets, Young Buck Album Sales, Definitions Of Basic Techniques Of Differentiation, The Oven Takeaway Menu, Golden Harry Styles, Fame David Bowie, Myrna Fahey Height, 12v 22ah Battery, Josh Acronym, Diane Foster Facebook, Huadian Flower, We Electric Billsushi Avenue Menu Pdf, Soulja Girl Meme, Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Kinase, Sushi Umi Menu Ottawa, Southern Nuclear Jobs, Bootstrap Website Design, X Factor Uk 2019 Judges, Rec Alpha Solar Panels, Trevor Lawrence Family Wealth, Nyz Wireless Earbuds Not Charging, Benjamin Raspail Anagram, Count On Me Original, Rate Of Change Of Current Is Called, Best Japanese Restaurant Ottawa, Limitations Of Gdp, Translated Lyrics Al Di La, Sakura Colony Menu, Vans Authentic White, Acetic Acid Uses,

Subscribe to our blog