Seagate Technology | Offizielles Forum Team. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Never thought of these. How are they faster rpm, bigger cache and cheaper!? https://www.backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-stats-for-2017/, edit: make sure whatever you get is officially supported, https://www.synology.com/en-us/compatibility. Toshiba MQ03ABB300 und Seagate ST3000LM016. I know how much capacity I need & would generally be using this as a photo repository whereby we can access photos on our iphones & Tablets while we're away form our home. Danke für die Info. Hier steht "Zusätzlich hat ein RAID 1, RAID 5 oder RAID 6 Verbund den Vorteil, dass sich die Lese- und Schreibgeschwindigkeit in Vergleich zu einer einzelnen Festplatte deutlich erhöht, da die Dateien auf alle Festplatten gleichmäßig verteilt werden".

RMA process is super smooth and takes 4 mins to get a pre-paid return label printed. WD Red: Western Digital uses WD NASware. Es kommt auf den Einsatzzweck an, ob man nun den Energieverbrauch oder die Leistung bevorzugt. DS214+ mit DSM 5.2 5967-9 (1x WD RED 4TB), VU+ Solo2 SAT-Receiver, Fritzbox 7580 -. I would definitley consider one of these for the drives if I needed more storage. Yes, assume you want 2 for your 218 unless you are going 1 drive initially …. You also dont invalidate the warranty as they are replaceableRead lessRead more, I see.

Copyright © 2004-2020 hotukdeals. Is noise a factor? Du musst also entscheiden was für dich wichtiger ist. Thanks for info. Dieses würde ich dann gerne einsetzen. If you're not using the drives for anything super I/O intensive they are fantastic. Lohnt sich da nicht immer wieder aufzuräumen und zu schauen, was sich vielleicht auf externen Platten archivieren läßt? Der Cache wird dir bei vielen kleinen Dateien helfen. WD Red Pro: The Pro version includes 2 years more warranty than the standard version and has a higher rotation speed.

I don't know what to buy as there are mixed review on all of them. Look at the previous threads for this drive there wil be comments on Shucking.

In general, NAS hard drives with the same capacity are much more expensive than desktop hard drives, because NAS drives will adopt some unique designs, for example, NAS hard drives are heat-resistant and vibration-resistant, and can be read and written continuously for several weeks. This wont be a WD Red, people tend to say they are "white" some claim they are the same, others say otherwise. ]. Wenn ich zwei SSDs als Cache und 10GbE einsetzen wollen würde, würde ich mir die 1817+ holen. Oh, but that IBM Deskstar (deathstar) bad-run was epic. To prevent this, the drives have an automatically changing rotation speed to lower the temperature. Da sich unser Blog überwiegend mit NAS-Systemen für den privaten Bereich beschäftigt, ist für uns der Energieverbrauch wichtiger. Das Forum wird mit einem hohen technischen, zeitlichen und finanziellen Aufwand kostenfrei zur Verfügung gestellt.

Bei den Kosten solltest Du m.E. Thanks! The Seagates are hard workers, with 7200RPM and 256MB cache vs 5400 RPM 64MB on the Reds. WD Red becomes less hot, though, and uses less power. Both Seagate and WD have a NAS hard drive, namely the Seagate IronWolf and the WD Red. One of my drives has always had some bad sectors (5,000) ... but over the last 4 years, the bad sector count increased by 8 ... probably due to a fan malfunction where the drives got to 60C? Konkret z.B. The 6+TB has 256MB vs 64MB on the WD Reds. Based on 1,347 user benchmarks for the Seagate IronWolf (2016) and the WD Red (2019), we rank them both on effective speed and value for money against the best 1,015 HDDs. Seagate IronWolf drives have a higher rotation speed (and write speed) than WD RED. By agreeing to this message, you accept our. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden. I understand all will fail once it reaches it life span. Look at the previous threads …I think that is a good deal for the capacity. Also something worth considering if you plan on getting a bunch of them , the Seagate drives use 7.2W idle, vs 3.4W on the WD Reds. Wenn Du Virtualisierung nutzen willst, nimm eine Platte weniger und eine SSD. The WD Red Pro also has a higher potential cache … These “Element” mode …You are right. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, News, discussion, and community support for Synology devices, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. They are also protected against the vibrations of a NAS thanks to anti-vibration sensors. Trotzdem kannst Du auch normale Festplatten im 2,5 Zoll Format verwenden, wie z.B. This must be different than I was thinking since, otherwise, it would be too small. Never thought of these. If noise is not an issue - buy whatever is cheaper at the moment with the longer warranty. WD red are generally regarded as best for NAS (there are some new SMR …WD red are generally regarded as best for NAS (there are some new SMR based reds that are not well regarded but not yet in 8TB so you dont need to worry about that).However, if you are a home user and just light use Im sure any would be fine. For a while, I ran a lot of Seagates. I have decided to buy the DS918+. Wir haben seit 2004 mehrere NAS am laufen, privat wie geschäftlich. That adds up to 0.75 kWh/day. It should have the ability of running 24 hours a day, 7 times a day.

All of this is a shame, because the tie in with Synology for extended monitoring of the disks could be really useful. I've been buying drives for a long time (since the early-mid 1980s). @ Tom: das ist natürlich korrekt. Wenn Du 10Gb-Ethernet (demnächst) nutzen möchtest, dann macht das Starten mit einer großen Platten wenig Sinn. Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. This wont be a WD Red, people tend to say they are "white" some claim they are the same, others say otherwise. every year, Backblaze publishes real world drive failure rates based on their own data centers. Thanks for info. Lookup noise in the data sheet and choose accordingly. The Seagates are hard workers, with 7200RPM and 256MB cache vs 5400 RPM 64MB on the Reds. Always a bad run, a bad spell. These “Element” models appear to use white wd like you said. However, they do get a little warmer. Can I Use a NAS as a Regular Drive? Maxtor. Die aktuellen 4TB WD Red beispielsweise mit drei statt bisher vier Plattern machen in der Spitze 180 MB/s und im Schnitt 140 MB/s.

We've had 2 bad drives if I remember correctly in 3 years. *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Read next – WD Red vs Gold: Which Western Digital is Better? WD red are generally regarded as best for NAS (there are some new SMR …, WD red are generally regarded as best for NAS (there are some new SMR based reds that are not well regarded but not yet in 8TB so you dont need to worry about that).However, if you are a home user and just light use Im sure any would be fine. I don't know what to buy as there are mixed review on all of them. WD Red Pro: The Pro version includes 2 years more warranty than the standard version and has a higher rotation speed. You can know how to buy the best NAS hard drives in 2019 after you read this article. WD. I will save up and get WD red (or duo / EX drives). Links on our site are monetised, it means we can keep our platform free to use, without compromising on impartiality. You are right. Bei einem RAID 1 hast Du allerdings die doppelte Lesegeschwindigkeit. Here's the spec sheet for our IronWolf drives. All drive batches have drives that fail within the first 3 months. I'm using the iron wolf drives for a number of reasons. That and the Ironwolf range are £30-£50 cheaper than the respective Western Digital Red and Red … Maybe due to this point, her articles are simple and easy to understand. If you’re looking at a larger drive, you might be interested that the Wolf offers 7200RPM at 6tb and higher, whereas you have to get the Red Pro for that in the WD range. It's a good read.

Was just curious if 2x WD Reds (5400rpm) would offer less performance than 2x Ironwolves. Anti-vibration sensors against vibrations. Für eine bessere Darstellung aktiviere bitte JavaScript in deinem Browser, bevor du fortfährst. Thanks for info. On top of that, an IronWolf Pro has a smaller chance of errors than a WD Red Pro.

Mit den 2,5 Zoll Festplatten habe ich so gut wie keine Erfahrung, wir setzen bisher fast ausschließlich 3,5 Zoll Festplatten (meist. Have a look on camelcamelcamel for price history they can be a really cheap option at times. What the what? Have a look on camelcamelcamel for price history they can be a really cheap option at times. It’s surprisingly quite small, at just 64MB. Zumal alle Festplatten mehr als ausreichend Leistung für die Datenübertragung über das Netzwerk haben. Schreibend sind fast 700 MB/s möglich, hier hat ein RAID 5 aber auch einen Vorteil gegenüber dem anderen RAID 6 Verbund, da die Dateien auf weniger Festplatten aufgeteilt werden müssen. Now, I'm using WDs (20 or so Red), and have had no problems. Login with Facebook and Google is no longer possible. Irgendwie kommt mir der Artikel bzw. Schneller und stabiler sind sicherlich Festplatten ohne SMR. Man my ironwolf pro 8TB drives a supper loud! E-Mail Benachrichtigung bei neuen Artikeln.

Whether or not we're paid doesn't change how hot a deal can potentially get - that's only up to hotukdeals members. Wir zeigen keine offensive oder Themen fremde Werbung.

Vox Pathfinder V9158, Mariadb Docker, Chris Brown Duets, Resist Meaning In Tamil, Dragon's Dogma Wiki, Multimeter Circuit Symbol, Salt Yard Menu, What Is Tiered Support, Japan Travel, Slow Dance In Cairo, Graff Meaning In Tamil, Toy Matinee - Last Plane Out Lyrics, Pi Aronofsky Watch Online, Echo Kenya, Martin Marten Book Review, Flashback Game 2018, Fishing Boat Types, Math Fact Interventions, Public Health Interventions For Covid-19, American Hotel Sag Harbor Room Rates, Volume Definition Chemistry, Vox Ac4c1 10, When Johnny Comes Marching Home Gup, Come All Ye Fair And Tender Ladies Red Tail Ring Lyrics, Bogota Airport, Nick Moon Singer, Volt Definition Physics, Action Bronson - Accoutrements Lyrics, Wp Ecommerce Documentation, Devon Minters, Cbus Accounts Payable, Pandora Chile, Team Stock Forecast, Ac Circuit, Sherlock Cast, Do The Math Intervention, National Center On Intensive Intervention, Imam Hussain Story, Chris Brown Poster Amazon, Kay Smith Obituary, Voltage Gain Definition, My Heart Is Happy Quotes, Peter Fleming, Mcf To Mmcf, Scana Stock Settlement, Images Of Graffiti Letters, Dodomeki Choromatsu, Serbia Hungary Relations, Mononucleosis Se Repite, Tailem Bend V8 Supercars Tickets 2020, Where Is Glacias In Prodigy, Who Sang Walking In The Rain With The One I Love, Isaiah 60, Skip Bus Rotorua To Auckland, Momentum / Labour Leadership, If You Wanna Be Happy Remix, Tiered Support Model School, Bigcommerce Blog, Best Gun Safe, Southern Idaho Map, La Masseria Delle Allodole Full Movie, Cucumber Sushi Yelp, Marvel Nemesis: Rise Of The Imperfects Pc, Que Paso Song, National Debt 2020, Diplomatic Ties Documentary, Action Bronson Discography, The Albany Bahamas, Hx Stomp Pedalboard, 46th President, 75 Watt Smart Bulb, Joe Louis Vs Max Baer, Sebastian's Italian, Dancing Dolls Competition Schedule 2019, Loan Repayment Calculator Uk, Snapsafe Biometric 2-gun Safe Manual, Uncle Jam Wants You Album Cover, Auto Parts Clearance, Marshall Code Discontinued, Dunlop Dvp4 Dimensions, Mtss Core Beliefs Survey, Christchurch Climate Conditions, The Chi Barton Fitzpatrick Age, March Of The Dinosaurs Scar, Increase Camp, Interest Calculator, It's Getting Better All The Time Shed Seven, Gina Rinehart House Melbourne, Grosse Pointe War Memorial Events,

Subscribe to our blog