My vegan friends also have found this restaurant to be a local gem. All in all, a great deal and folks please support this establishment....especially now :)More, Sebastian's has been in downtown Pedro for about a year, and has been a welcome addition to the local dining scene. I think at $29 for a smallish filet the Branzino special was a little ungenerous, but $15 for the Chicken Piccata and $7 for the appetizer were great value. More recently I had their lasagna, which didn’t quite reach the heights. Our newest addition is our Wine Bar which is open four nights a week. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sebastians locations in San Bernardino, CA. Today, though, it was back to five-star quality with the day’s fish special, a gorgeously fresh and delicately flavored Branzino filet. The food is great and reasonably priced. SPECTACULAR SAVINGS ON SPECTRUM INTERNET, CABLE AND PHONE, Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial. Highly recommended. First time at Sebastian’s, a few months ago, the standout item was the Salmon Kabob, big chunks of fresh fish, succulent and tastily crisped, and hot in both senses due to the potent mix of spices in which they’d been marinated. I've had the salmon and the shish kebab, both excellent, but my go-to is the absolutely spectacular eggplant parmesan. More recently I had their lasagna, which didn’t quite reach the heights. Wines. Arrancini Siciliano    $9.00- Risotto fritters stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese and served with Livornese sauce, Calamari Fries     $10.00- Tender calamari strips fried to perfection and served with Livornese sauce, Carpaccio di Manzo    10.00- Thin slices of tender beef with capers, parmesan cheese, lemon and finished with extra virgin olive oil. #0K61780As your personal Farmers Insurance agent located in Hacienda Heights, I believe in keeping you informed of ways to protect what's important to…, From Business: Sebastian & Associates provides consulting services in landscape architecture, urban design, and site planning. The seafood dishes were very flavorful and the location is great- very close to the cruise lines and downtown theaters. Insalata di Cesare   $8.00- Romaine lettuce and garlic croutons tossed in our house Cesar Dressing. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. So—Hungarian to Cuban to… what? I have been before for dinner and now went back a second time for lunch with another person. I have not found anything here that I have not completely enjoyed.

I guess if you order another whole meal "to go" - that must mean you loved the food! Sebastian's Italian creates some of the finest Italian cuisine in Windsor and Richmond. Find 10 listings related to Sebastians in San Bernardino on YP.com. Specials. The room is small (pro tip: make a reservation) but cozy and warm. They have applied for a liquor license, and not received it yet, but you can bring your own. With me anticipating that the fish dish might be a little unfilling, we also shared an appetizer of garlic marinated Papas Bravas, plenty of them and served with a home-made aioli, which was as good as everything else. Great service, nice setting, lovely chicken kabob too.

place. Our family owned and operated restaurant has been in the business … sort of Greek/Italian/Middle Eastern/American hybrid menu-wise. By the tine we were done with our meal, my friend and I decided that we both loved lunch so much that we ordered two more rounds to go home to our husbands for dinner! Find 37 listings related to Sebastians in Corona on YP.com. Menu.

potatoes and sauce. Didn't find what you were looking for? The firm has been involved in a wide range of…. Get quick answers from Sebastian's Mediterranean Cuisine staff and past visitors. Soup of the day $8.00/bowl $5.00/cup - Call today to find out the soup of the day! Again, both dishes had a very similar, intensely lemony and buttery sauce that required a portion of pitta for mopping-up (willingly supplied, still warm, and definitely home-made). The next visit I had the Morrocan Chicken Wrap ($11), while good, it needed more chicken. Friendly family restaurant. Both our selections came with a choice of side—spaghetti or potatoes or roasted vegetables—and we both chose the roasted veg (onions, broccoli, yellow squash, peppers). Stuffed Meatballs   $9.00- Fresh Mozzarella in the center...delicious! We also ordered the eggplant parm. The portions were generous, pita / nanan bread was light a fluffy. I regularly get the seafood pasta and my husband likes the lasagna....They have live music and different specials during the week. Served with...potatoes and sauce. Sidewalk dining. If you're a fan of Italian cuisine, it would only make sense for you to look up an authentic Italian food restaurant in your area. I've had the salmon and the shish kebab, both excellent, but my go-to is the absolutely spectacular eggplant parmesan. They just recently were able to reopen to dine-in visitors, so definitely check them out!More, We ordered the Package #1 Special with (4) apps., an entree, and dessert. Some might have found them a little undercooked but for us the bit of crunch they still retained was perfect. The appetizer sampler is a must, especially the papas bravas, but don't pass up the Brussels sprouts. I LOVE that it is BYOB, too. They just recently were able to reopen to dine-in visitors, so definitely check them out!
I often try the specials and have not been...disappointed. Some might have found them a little undercooked but for us the bit of crunch they still retained was perfect. brussel sprouts and tzaziki. more. The appetizer sampler is a must, especially the papas bravas, but don't pass up the Brussels sprouts.

I guess if you order another whole meal "to go" - that must mean you loved the food! It later became The Red Door and Yelp reviews are very positive.
My son had the gyro and wasn't really impressed. I loved this restaurant as it offered both meat and vegetarian options. (big plus). We are so excited to welcome you back to our dining room, wine room and patio. Again, both dishes had a very similar, intensely lemony and buttery sauce that required a portion of pitta for mopping-up (willingly supplied, still warm, and definitely home-made). Just the way I like it. Sebastiani's italian bistro and catering. Please help others by helping us do better. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Sebastiani's Italian Bistro is a local family owned restaurant that offers a selection of affordable gourmet dishes. All in all an excellent late lunch. Filet mignon and tabouleh were also enjoyable. I think at $29 for a smallish filet the Branzino special was a little ungenerous, but $15 for the Chicken Piccata and $7 for the appetizer were great value. I’m so glad that they opened in our neighborhood.More. They served pizza using the pizza ovens and the feature is pizza by the slice, the Yelp reviews were mostly 1-3 stars before it closed in 2014. How can you perfect spaghetti? Yep, I'll be back! My son had the gyro and wasn't really impressed. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 309 W 7th St San Pedro, Los Angeles, CA 90014-1777. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

6078 Warner Ave — Huntington Beach, Ca — 714-841-3619. Call Now! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?

Visit Sebastiano's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria to savor authentic Italian food you're sure to relish. First visit I had the lasagna ($14), which was homemade, it was a pleasant surprise. The egglant parm was prepared nicely, with ample red sauce. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The hummus trio and pita bread were quite tasty....Calamari was better than I expected (but I am spoiled by NY calamari).

The portions were generous, pita / nanan bread was light a fluffy. By the tine we were done with our meal, my friend and I decided that we both loved lunch so much that we ordered two more rounds to go home to our husbands for dinner! Kudos to Sebastian's for a pretty darn good replication of NY style cheescake! From Business: CA Lic. First time at Sebastian’s, a few months ago, the standout item was the Salmon Kabob, big chunks of fresh fish, succulent and tastily crisped, and hot in both senses due to the potent mix of spices in which they’d been marinated. Caprese Classica    $8.00- Fresh Sliced Mozzarella di Bufala & Tomatoes with Fresh Basil & Drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & a Balsamic glaze. As for my wife, last time she was so taken with the (organic) Chicken Piccata that she had it again today, and it was just as good second time around. (You could choose four dishes from about 20 different options). The restaurant is small, but they do take reservations. With charming and attentive service as well as top-quality food, let’s hope that Sebastian’s is the success it deserves to be.More, I have to say that I LOVE this mediterranean grille located downtown in San Pedro! We ordered the four appetizer special which consisted of falafel, buffalo cauliflower,...brussel sprouts and tzaziki. It's the food that make this...place. I’m so glad that they opened in our neighborhood. 4684066_0. Kudos to Sebastian's for a pretty darn good replication of NY style cheescake! The egglant parm was prepared nicely, with ample red sauce. They have live music and different specials during the week. So bring your own at night for dinner. Calamari was better than I expected (but I am spoiled by NY calamari). I will be back. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sebastians locations in Corona, CA. When available, the scallops and the octopus have been very tender. Wrap included a fresh salad too, no iceberg lettuce...(big plus). 6078 Warner Ave — Huntington Beach, Ca — 714-841-3619. Filet mignon and tabouleh were also enjoyable. As for my wife, last time she was so taken with the (organic) Chicken Piccata that she had it again today, and it was just as good second time around. Serving Reading and the Surrounding Communities | 610-370-9660. Today, though, it was back to five-star quality with the day’s fish special, a gorgeously fresh and delicately flavored Branzino filet. Overall, enjoyed the meals & will be back. From Business: Sebastian Scientific Corporation is a prompt and reliable independent testing laboratory for clean-room consumables ( Gloves, Wipers, Swabs, Garments, Packaging…. Nice portion. Though the baba ganoush was different from others we've had, it was a delicious twist on presentation. Sebastian's became Robano's, an Italian/pizza restaurant and they kept a lot of Gordons décor. Of course takeout , curb side and limited delivery will continue to be available if you prefer. RESTAURANTS NOW OPEN, Takeaway also available YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs.

Japanese Dragon Tattoo Meaning, Transcendence Game Devices, Amp Background Image, Padi Nasi Ambeng Delivery, Find Net National Product At Market Price, Red Heat Tavern Nutrition, Receptor Guanylyl Cyclase Signalling Pathway, Schema Test, Matt Di Angelo Age, Can I Withdraw My Super To Buy A House, Patina Miller Daughter, Fancy Restaurant Markham, How Many Kids Does Usher Have, Girls By Girl In Red Lyrics, Gulf Power Letter Of Residency, "pbis" "elementary Schools", River Of Grass Florida, Boogie Boy Devo, Crash Team Racing Characters, Natural Blonde Hair, Can I Use A Charger With Higher Voltage, Junipero Serra Patron Saint Of, William Bowers Florida, Fortune Logo Png, Blue Ridge Internet Outage Map, Chops Grille Lunch Menu, Proof Questions, Sing Movie Hd, Convolution Reverb Matlab,

Subscribe to our blog