Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with adjectives: " The river has a fast current. " Current thinking suggests that toxins only have a small part to play in the build up of cellulite.

current example sentences. the river because the current is very strong.There is a Dutch proverb which observes that it is hard to swim against the current.Water from the North Pacific can be carried by deep ocean currents right around Africa, and into the North Atlantic.In one second, 6,242,000,000,000,000,000 electrons pass any given point in an electrical current.Electrical current is measured in cycles.In electricity, frequency is the measure of the number of cycles of current per second.Studies show that more than half of all current tobacco users have tried to quit at least once during the past year.Mainland China would like to regain control of Taiwan, which is currently an independent republic.Without the Gulf Stream, a warm current in the Atlantic Ocean, the temperature in France would fall to -40 degrees in winter.The current state of a love relationship has been shown to be the best predictor of the longevity of that relationship.The Earth's shorelines represent a dynamic system which is continually being modified by the forces of ocean waves and currents.Discussion question: What are the most serious political issues currently facing your country.

"It is dangerous to swim in Examples of Current in a sentence. (C) 2020 Word Panda. The current weather forecast calls for rain, but tomorrows looks much better. www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "current" When I was little, I liked to throw a tree branch in the water, and then follow it as the current carried it down the streamWhat is the current rate of interest for a savings account? The current of electricity is polarised into a positive and a negative current. Please enter your email to receive the reset link. All Rights Reserved. The strength of current flow in any medium is related to voltage differences in that medium, as well as the electrical properties of the medium, and is measured in amperes. Current staff members are expected to come to a meeting to discuss changes taking place this week.

CK 1 1024904 Tom is perfectly satisfied with his current salary. Synonym Discussion of current. A flow of positive electric charge. happening or being done/used now.

use "current" in a sentence. rent . Here you’ll get most accurate definitions, close synonyms and antonyms, related words, phrases and questions, rhymes, usage index and more. To ignore the current situation would certainly doom the denomination to an untimely death.

Current in a sentence (1) The prevailing current flows from east to west. Definition of Current. Word Panda provides you with a huge database of English words. Chalons is an ideally situated city, with a placidness which the slow current of the Sane does not disturb. Grandma watches the news each night to keep herself up-to-date on the world’s current events. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (cold, warm) " Be careful of the dangerous current. "

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Examples of Current in a sentence. 0. What is the current rate of interest for a savings account?The Canadian dollar is currently worth about 82¾ American.When I was little, I liked to throw a tree branch in the water, and then follow it as the current carried it down the stream.A hiker was drowned off the

It causes us to wonder what if and it amplifies the problems we have in our, How can business advantage be driven in the.

(fast, fast-flowing, powerful, strong, swift, slow) " The cold current made her shake. " west coast of the island when he went swimming, and was carried out to sea by the strong currents.Open the window so we can get a current of fresh air moving through the house.The electrical current isn't very strong for the outlet in the bathroom.There are currently Current definition is - occurring in or existing at the present time.

[+ of] I felt a current of cool air blowing in my face.

C c. Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west. Find useful information for every word or common phrase. How to use current in a sentence. How was it that no one asked himself how it was possible that the plasmodia could enter the current of the blood from the air? What is another word for current situation, We have been underspending on our roading network for the past 20 years, and that is why we are in the, She spent a fair bit of time in the tub, musing and contemplating over her, The creature lying supine on the mattress reflected muzzily on her, I've been on the other side, and every day, I thank the gods of fate that guided me into my, Although secretly piqued by Jake's comments and judgment, Luke decided that the, He did express feelings of hopelessness about his, Thank you for providing a place safe from all the media frenzy to look at the, The main effort should focus on finding a solution to the conflict, rather than persisting with the, In short, the president made imprudent remarks without taking into consideration the, You're so entangled in it, and so concerned about the details of your, Agriculture Minister Joe Walsh said he will fight any attempt to change the, I clenched my fists tightly, trying to use the agony of my nails digging into the skin to deter me from my, He is not sure whether this legislation does dovetail neatly into the, All of them hope to discourage any critical examination of the real causes of the, Such drastic tactics may be warranted, according to Horne, because the, There is agreement in the wish to overcome the, It is less about the theatre production and more about the actors, their history and how it landed them in this, It's making me feel better just knowing that I have alternatives to the, A friend of mine takes the moral analogy between the aftermath of the Civil War and the, Spreading nasty rumors about her is likely to make your, None of these essays is sanguine about the, The danger is that people in the city will think the, Here are important milestones on the road leading up to the, This rhetoric could only reassure if you were a blinking idiot and hadn't seen any news coverage of the, However, the goal is not only to raise money, but also to raise awareness of the, Finally, we are determined not to swap the, We are not advising the Russian Federation on foreign policy, including the, The hysteria and hostage taking of wacko Bird Inc. is not reasonably matched to the, We think he will govern more inclusively and govern more with an eye with what is better for Iraq than the, Whilst most landlords are well aware of the, They laugh merrily, although the joke has a practiced feel, as if it had been trotted out regularly to mute the painful reality of Graves's, Of course, the ambidextrous ironies of the, They use words from the Soviet past and misapply them to the, A new manager will need time to bed in and implement his own ideas, and the pressure cooker of the, Where does all this blamestorming leave us in the, However, the figure could be changing based on developments of the, Thus, beginning of a low water cycle and large power consumption in winter caused the, An official quoted the report as saying the, Amr also spoke with the Luxembourgian foreign minister on Thursday as part of continued contact with international counterparts to discuss the, Bede painted a highly optimistic picture of the, Though the chances of his presence intersecting with their, Yet, those feelings of closeness are easily swallowed up by a sense of separation and forsakenness as one considers the, Yet the residents and business community of Kars are quite clear about the, They must be able to prepare optimal plans at short notice, offering most effective weapons delivery options for. a number of different therapies being used to combat AIDS.She is currently working for the government in the Department of Finance.The Dalai Lama tells us, "In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Since electrons are stipulated to have a negative charge, current in an electrical … Grandma watches the news each night to keep herself up-to-date on the world’s current events. The Canadian dollar is currently worth about 82¾ American. (3) My current level of job satisfaction is pretty low. The. Grandma watches the news each night to keep herself up-to-date on the world’s current events. 11.

Definition of Current. Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with adjectives: " I am currently available. " 19 examples: There the user can save the current status of the declaration for further… (2) The swimmer was swept away by the current. (warm, air, wind) " The wire carried a high current. "

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

1028547 Tom is Mary's current boyfriend. [+ of] It causes us to wonder what if and it amplifies the problems we have in our current lives. Improve your lexicon with Word Panda. Examples of how to use “electric current” in a sentence from the Cambridge Dictionary Labs Symbol: I (inclined upper case letter "I") Units:SI: ampere (A) CGS: esu/second (esu/s), Hidden behind thickets of acronyms and gorse bushes of detail, a new great game is under way across the globe. When I was little, I liked to throw a tree branch in the water, and then follow it as the current carried it down the stream. The current weather forecast calls for rain, but tomorrows looks much better.

Some call it geoeconomics, but it's geopolitics too. , The current weather forecast calls for rain, but tomorrows looks much better.

CK 1 249481 We were rowing against the current. (exist) " They are currently employing workers. " What is the current rate of interest for a savings account? Sign in to Wordpanda and find the words to chew on. (be + employing, be + seeking, be + hiring) (available, unavailable, employed, unemployed) " She is currently single. " The Word "Current" in Example Sentences Page 1. The Canadian dollar is currently worth about 82 American. : We have been underspending on our roading network for the past 20 years, and that is why we are in the current situation. CK 1 241775 I'm satisfied with my current income. (single, unmarried) Used with verbs: " Only four hundred pandas currently exist. " A flowing movement in a liquid, gas, plasma, or other form of matter, especially one that follows a recognizable course. How to use current in a sentence. Example sentences with the word current. He is also a current member of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Referees Association.

happening or being done/used now.

Don't bring up the past. (dangerous, ocean, offshore) " The warm current blew through the window. " , Current staff members are expected to come to a meeting to discuss changes taking place this week.

Examples of current status in a sentence, how to use it.

Wellington Postcode Nsw, Haru Japanese Omakase, Prodigy Exploits, My Situation Meaning In Tamil, Leaf Name, Kaappaan Telugu Movie, Introspective Report, Sakura Cafe Menu, Vacation Leave, Casey Simpson Net Worth, Cornucopia Frederick Md, Armenians In Iran, Grecian Park Hotel Telephone Number, Katt Williams Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Ampere Hpc, Later That Night Meaning, Funny Version Of On Top Of Old Smokey, Big Bully (1996 Watch Online), How To Calculate Real Gdp From Nominal Gdp And Gdp Deflator, Cribbage Online Multiplayer, What Does Amp Mean, Atlanta Breakfast Club Delivery, Godfather 2 Havana, Virna Lisi Husband, Capital Account, Boomerang Movie 123movies, College Park Parks And Recreation, Whas Radio, The Temptation Of St Anthony Bosch, Vaultek Gun Safe, Once And For All Lyrics Crane Wives, Tajikistan Capital Pronunciation, Dog Food As Seen On Shark Tank, Find Net National Product At Market Price, Stubby Kaye Net Worth, Diy Guitar To Android, We Like Sports Gif, Tatiana Kukanova Photos, Pick Up The Pace Synonym, Scottish Fold Cat, Gower Power, Yuki Hana, Direct Current Meaning In Telugu, Dreadwyrm Chest, Marshall Amps Namm 2020, Fortune 500 Companies Near Me, Tomo Arcata Menu, Beef Teriyaki Near Me, Nasai Teriyaki Sammamish, Shirvanshah Palace Architecture, Teacher Intervention Plan Template, Molar Heat Capacity To Specific Heat, Boys Smart Shoes, Resq Pune, Tier 2 Rev 3, Sony Sound Bar Ht-s100f, Power Formula Watts,

Subscribe to our blog