Shrimp tempura, topped with spicy crab and seaweed. Avocado, asparagus, and soy paper, topped with house snow crab salad. California roll and 5 pieces of assorted sushi. Tempura shrimp, topped with avocado and eel. * Available weekdays until 3:00 p.m. * Side dish includes a California roll, shrimp & broccoli tempura, miso soup, and salad. Their hibachi is really nice as well the chef puts on a good show....Love their Tempura ice creamMore, I was a bit put off by the appearance of this restaurant. N.Y. shrimp steak wrapped with scallions with teriyaki sauce. Shrimp tempura with avocado inside, topped with mango and new style mango sauce. Scallop tempura and mango inside, topped with crab and cheese by chef's special sauce (dynamite sauce.). Grilled chicken, onions, and peppers on skewers. Online ordering menu for Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar. All of the entrees came out luke warm or cold. Upon exit the issues were brought to managers attention. Since 2009 Shogun has prepared and carefully crafted the freshest Sushi and most flavorful traditional Japanese hibachi dishes in Bensalem and the surrounding area. Also got a dessert type roll that had fresh mango on top, creative, and was a great way to end the meal. Tempura eel and avocado, topped with spicy tuna. The hot fancy roll tasted fresh and had a good flavor to it. Asparagus, mango, and cucumber, topped with avocado and creamy strawberry sauce. Shogun Japanese Steak House in Bensalem, Bensalem Shogun Steak House, Steak House in Bensalem, Sushi Bar in Shogun, 2080 Street Rd., Bensalem, PA 19020, Tel:(215) 633-0888, www.shogun2080.com Locals and regulars can't get our classic rolls like the California or Volcano Roll as well as new creations like our Violet Roll--prepared with Tempura crab and eel and topped with eggplant and friend onion. Since 2009 Shogun has prepared and carefully crafted the freshest Sushi and most flavorful traditional Japanese hibachi dishes in Bensalem and the surrounding area. Tempura crab and mango inside, topped with shrimp and avocado, with chef's special sauce. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Eel, spicy kani, sweet corn, mango, and soy bean paper outside. Great performance by chef and food was superb. Spicy crunchy white fish and mango, topped with caviar and chilli sauce. Even my soup was not hot. Order the steak medium rare, taste is terrific. She took our order promptly and checked back with us during our meal. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hard to tell if he even cared Thats okay- I will take my green money elsewhere. Beef Negamaki appetizer is delicious. WELCOME TO SHOGUN JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE & SUSHI BAR. WELCOME TO SHOGUN JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE & SUSHI BAR. Since 2009 Shogun has prepared and carefully crafted the freshest Sushi and most flavorful traditional Japanese hibachi dishes in Bensalem and the surrounding area. Make sure to have your phone number and full name (face mask is welcome). 2 pieces of lobster from a 6 oz. It was looked very unappetizing and unappealing. I wouldn’t recommend it for a special occasion but it’s good for a casual dinner. Salmon and avocado topped with mango, spicy mango balsamic glaze, and wasabi tobiko. From service to food presentation, they never miss a beat. * Available Monday through Thursday, all day. Crunchy lobster salad, shrimp tempura avocado, and mango, topped with eel and seared tuna. When picking up your order, come through the first door ONE AT A TIME. Tempura shrimp and avocado, topped with masago and crunchy. Service was prompt, attentive, and the service team worked well together. Order food online at Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, Bensalem with Tripadvisor: See 44 unbiased reviews of Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, ranked #17 on Tripadvisor among 155 restaurants in Bensalem. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I ordered the hot fancy roll and the rock & roll. Crab and avocado wrapped with yellow paper and topped with baked scallops. It looked like they had a buffet towards the back but it was closed when I saw it. Lightly pan seared tuna with tomato onion dressing. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Snow crab salad, crunchy, and avocado, topped with salmon. Lobster tempura inside, topped with smoked salmon and shrimp. $35.00. Crunchy spicy tuna, salmon, and cucumber, wrapped with soy paper and topped with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and caviar. Served with soup, salad, fried rice, and veggies. 13 pieces of assorted sashimi over a bowl of sushi rice. Crunchy spicy sea scallop, asparagus, mango, and soy bean paper outside, with spicy mayo. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get a FREE item in your Cart when your order subtotal meets a certain amount Crab and cheese, deep fried and topped with spicy tuna and fried fish eggs. We were rushed out of the place starting around 9:30 even though the website and the sign on the door said they closed at 10. Salmon, yellowtail, and avocado, topped with seared Cajun tuna and house radish sauce. Get quick answers from Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar staff and past visitors. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Victoria brought us wine glasses for the bottle I brought (the place is BYOB). With mushrooms, fried onions, and scallions. We were rushed out of the place starting around 9:30 even though the website and the sign on the door said they closed at 10. It’s a tiny spot located in a strip mall. We were given our check before we had finished our meal and then she hovered near the table until we got the hint and placed the payment inside. Upon exit the issues were brought to managers attention. Scallop tempura and mango, topped with kani salad and caviar. Spicy tuna, pepper white tuna, pineapple, and avocado, wrapped by soy paper. Shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, and spicy crab wrapped by pink paper. be back. Shrimp tempura and avocado inside, wrapped by crunchy spicy tuna, topped with tuna and salmon. Fried ocean garden shrimp and organic greens with golden mayonnaise sauce. Victoria brought us wine glasses for the bottle I brought (the place is BYOB). (White rice upon request.). I got two spicy rolls, and liked the volcano roll very much....Also got a dessert type roll that had fresh mango on top, creative, and was a great way to end the meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. At the end the waitress offered the check without even mentioning the dessert that comes with entree. Perhaps they closed early without notification. Shrimp, clams, fish cake, mussels, and vegetables. 50% OFF SUSHI IS BACK 8 pieces of sushi with a California or tuna roll. Noodle soup with chicken, clams, eggs, fish cake, crab stick, and mussels. Spicy tuna, salmon, and yellowtail, wrapped with white soy paper. The service was great though. Order Shogun Online today and enjoy our delicious hibachi entrees and Happy Hour sushi selections in the … Light seared Cajun tuna, mixed greens, and onion tomato dressing. I LOVE ginger dressing (or anything with ginger, really) but the dressing had a terrible texture and tasted like grated ginger dumped in a bland sauce. Service was prompt, attentive, and the service team worked well together.More, My favorite place for sushi and it's always half price!. Something is wrong here, I will not...be back. 6 pieces of sushi and a tuna salmon roll. The presentation was beautiful. Eel and avocado inside, with smoked salmon outside, and special cream cheese. The bathrooms were nice & clean. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hard to tell if he even cared Thats okay- I will take my green money elsewhere.More, Stopped by on a business trip to have sushi for dinner on a Thursday night. Japanese fried octopus balls with chef special sauce. The sushi is always fantastic and fresh. We give it 5 stars for value. Spicy sea scallop, crab, and mango, topped with eel and chef's special sauce. Orange juice, apple juice, or cranberry juice. Tonkotsu salt flavor with roast pork (charshu), shrimp, grilled chicken, fish cake, stir-fried bean sprouts, bok-choy, bamboo shoots, wood ear, corn, chopped scallion, boiled egg, and nori (seaweed). Squid was really good, sushi was decent. Awesome, we had steak and seafood. I've only ever gotten sushi from here.Its very good,especially the flyer roll.The prices are very reasonable. The rock and roll had a very nice texture with a pleasant crunch to it. I highly recommend for a quick reasonably priced meal. The hot fancy roll tasted fresh and had a good flavor to it. * Available weekdays until 3:00 p.m. * Served with soup, salad, veggies, and fried rice. Combination of lobster, shrimp, and scallops. Order Shogun Online today and enjoy our delicious hibachi entrees and Happy Hour sushi selections in the … Shrimp, kani, tamago, cucumber, mango, and mixed greens with yuzu citrus dressing. Went here for a quick lunch date. Make sure to check out our Signature entrees too, like our Pan Sauteed Sesame Chicken and Tuna Steak with house-made ginger sauce. Tempura crab and eel, topped with eggplant and fried onion. * Available weekdays until 3:00 p.m. * Served with miso soup and salad. Scallops, shrimp, fish cake, kani, and mussels. Seared white tuna, cucumber, and asparagus inside, topped with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, fried fish eggs, and chef's special sauce. Apparently this place does both hibachi and sushi.

Sarah Lancaster Height, Prospector Canoe For Sale, Tomo Arcata Menu, Why Do We Celebrate New Years Day, On The Milky Road Movie Online, Sushi Mori Langley, The Ocean Cleanup Essay, Why Can't I Find A Man To Love Me, Happy Hour Middlesbrough,

Subscribe to our blog