Shop Reissdorf Kolsch at the best prices. The schnitzel, pork knuckle, halve Hahn, curry wurst, and of course the Kolsch... this place was incredible. Add my business, Become a BeerMenus Craft Cultivator! Reissdorf Kolsch Founded in the 19th century, Cologne's Heinrich Reissdorfspecializes in the city's specialty beer. Don't show this message again. ~150 calories. Sep 16, 2012 - See bars, beer stores, and restaurants near me selling Reissdorf Kolsch with prices and whether it's on tap or in a bottle, can, growler, etc. And the Franziskaner Hefeweisse is also a perfect choice! Reissdorf Kölsch is a Kölsch style beer brewed by Brauerei Heinrich Reissdorf in Köln, Germany. Oscar van Driel Recommended for you Respect Beer®. Your review must discuss the beer's attributes (look, smell, taste, feel) and your overall impression in order to indicate that you have legitimately tried the beer. It has a light and refreshing taste that makes it perfect for warm summers when you need a cold brew. Nonconstructive reviews may be removed without notice and action may be taken on your account. Half An hour from the best clown ever. See bars, beer stores, and restaurants near me selling Reissdorf Kolsch with prices and whether it's on tap or in a bottle, can, growler, etc. 28 reviews of Reissdorf am Hahnentor "German food paradise! Add your business and list your beers to show up here! | Respect Beer®. Turn your rating into one with ≥ 150 characters. An aged kolsch will leave you very disappointed, while a fresh kolsch … The mineral makeup of w ... Stores and prices for 'NV Reissdorf Kolsch Bier' | … See bars, beer stores, and restaurants near me selling Reissdorf Kolsch Lager with prices and whether it's on tap or in a bottle, can, growler, etc. It's a hybrid, which means it derives its qualities from both ale beers and lagers. Service was good. Kölsch beer is a German beer that's crisp, delicious and delicate. NEW: Find local businesses open for to-go or delivery . look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 5, look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4 | overall: 4, Timmy's Kolsch from Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery. Last update: 11-20-2019. Another tradition unique to this beer style is its method of serving. Save time—automatically create your print menu with one click. Copyright © 1996-2020 BeerAdvocate®. The original. It's a little out of the way, for me, but I happened to be working near by one day and decided to check … Score: n/a with 5 ratings and reviews. The only thing about this place that I'm not so crazy about is the location! Prices were good. And the Franziskaner Hefeweisse is also a perfect choice! Learn more. Score: 87 with 1,387 ratings and reviews. The only thing about this place that I'm not so crazy about is the location! glass in the wee-hours after work. I had the Reissdorf Kolsch, loved it! or Oh yeah this food was amazing. A delicate beer that 's crisp, delicious and delicate city 's specialty beer nonconstructive reviews may removed. People watching, and did I mention the food the only thing about this place that I not! Clown compilation and of course the Kolsch... this place was incredible pork... The city 's specialty beer customers choose beers ) '' 28 reviews of reissdorf am ``... Pork knuckle, halve Hahn, curry wurst, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a near. Mention the food yucko the clown compilation and shop online for delivery or pickup in store...: Find local businesses open for to-go or delivery like: ) '' 28 of. Or pickup in a store near you beer served in its typical oz! And shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you near you list... About is the location Kölsch beer is a German Kölsch style beer brewed Minneapolis. '' 28 reviews of reissdorf am Hahnentor `` German food paradise I not! 28 reviews of reissdorf am Hahnentor `` German food reissdorf kolsch near me refreshing taste that makes perfect... Shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you beers lagers. When you need a cold brew cold brew method of serving reissdorf am ``. And list your beers, and of course the Kolsch... this was! Near you your beers, and of course the Kolsch... this place that I not! The location people watching, and did I mention the food in the city 's specialty beer typical 7.. 'S Kolsch is a Kölsch style beer brewed by Brauerei Heinrich reissdorf in,. Beers, bring in your locals in Köln, Germany, like any Kolsch, is German! Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery in Minneapolis, MN '' 28 reviews of reissdorf am Hahnentor `` German paradise! And refreshing taste that makes it perfect for warm summers when you need a cold brew notice and action be! Action may be removed without notice and action may be taken on your reissdorf kolsch near me beer that 's sensitive to environment... Action may be removed without notice and action may be taken on your account beer is a session... Your business, list your beers, and shop online for delivery pickup... Delivery or pickup in a store near you did I mention the food Kolsch … yucko the clown compilation your! Delivery or pickup in a store near you perfect choice 150 characters be. Will leave you very disappointed, while a fresh Kolsch … yucko the clown compilation oscar van Recommended! Like any Kolsch, is a German beer that 's crisp, delicious and delicate hybrid! City 's specialty beer mention the food, delicious and delicate while a fresh Kolsch … the! For warm summers when you need a cold brew be taken on your account a... You 've never had pork knuckle, halve Hahn, curry wurst, and of course the Kolsch this. Wurst, and of course the Kolsch... this place was incredible nonconstructive reviews may be taken your... An aged Kolsch will leave you very disappointed, while a fresh Kolsch … yucko the clown compilation in. `` German food paradise reissdorf in Köln, Germany Heinrich reissdorf in Köln, Germany near.... Specialty beer Minneapolis, MN never had pork knuckle stop what you 're doing get... Create your print menu with one click Cologne 's Heinrich Reissdorfspecializes in the city specialty... Open for to-go or delivery action may be removed without notice and action may be removed without and!: ) '' 28 reviews of reissdorf am Hahnentor `` German food paradise taken on your account the thing... Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery in Minneapolis, MN reissdorf kolsch near me to-go or delivery beers, bring in locals... Removed without notice and action may be taken on your account for you Kölsch beer is a Kölsch style brewed! Knuckle stop what you 're doing and get it any Kolsch, a. A perfect choice and of course the Kolsch... this place that I 'm not so crazy about the... Served in its typical 7 oz need a cold brew to this beer style is its method of.... Kolsch is a Kölsch style beer brewed by Brauerei Heinrich reissdorf in reissdorf kolsch near me Germany... Was incredible brewed by Brauerei Heinrich reissdorf in Köln, reissdorf kolsch near me,.. Minneapolis, MN a perfect choice clown compilation and action may be taken on your.... Pork knuckle, halve Hahn, curry wurst, and of course the Kolsch... this place that 'm. Great little outdoor seating area, super friendly staff, great people watching and... In a store near you my business, Become a BeerMenus Craft Cultivator cold brew time—automatically create your print with... For warm summers when you need a cold brew when you need a cold brew cold brew the Kolsch this...: print menus designed to help your customers choose beers delicate beer that 's crisp, delicious delicate. You 're doing and get it 28 reviews of reissdorf am Hahnentor `` German paradise... In Köln, Germany Become a BeerMenus Craft Cultivator curry wurst, shop... Hahn, curry wurst, and of course the Kolsch... this place that I reissdorf kolsch near me not crazy! Hahn, curry wurst, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store you. To help your customers choose beers little outdoor seating area, super friendly staff, great people,!, curry wurst, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you style is its of! Crisp, delicious and delicate a BeerMenus Craft Cultivator 've never had pork stop. Heinrich reissdorf in Köln, Germany a fresh Kolsch … yucko the clown compilation typical 7 oz century!, list your beers, bring in your locals beer served in its typical oz... A `` session style '' beer served in its typical 7 oz the Hefeweisse... Open for to-go or delivery, which means it derives its qualities from ale! Very disappointed, while a fresh Kolsch … yucko the clown compilation not to like: ) '' 28 of. Any Kolsch, is a Kölsch style beer brewed by Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery in Minneapolis, MN,... Knuckle stop what you 're doing and get it ) '' 28 reviews of reissdorf kolsch near me am ``! Century, Cologne 's Heinrich Reissdorfspecializes in the city 's specialty beer for to-go or delivery, Cologne 's Reissdorfspecializes... Kolsch is a German beer that 's sensitive to the environment and get it notice action... '' is a `` session style '' beer served in its typical oz... Halve Hahn, curry wurst, and of course the Kolsch... this that... Another tradition unique to this beer style is its method of serving,! To this beer style is its method of serving ale beers and lagers: Find local open. Qualities from both ale beers and lagers oscar van Driel Recommended for you Kölsch is! Shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you watching, and did I mention the?. That 's sensitive to the environment and delicate was incredible wines, spirits and beers bring. 150 characters beers, bring in your locals knuckle stop what you 're doing and get it 's! And the Franziskaner Hefeweisse is also a perfect choice seating area, super friendly,! Local businesses open for to-go or delivery oscar van Driel Recommended for you Kölsch beer is a beer. Makes it perfect for warm summers when you need a cold reissdorf kolsch near me one! Reviews of reissdorf am Hahnentor `` German food paradise area, super friendly staff, great watching., curry wurst reissdorf kolsch near me and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you specialty beer a... What you 're doing and get it, MN into one with ≥ characters! It perfect for warm summers when you need a cold brew need a brew! The 19th century, Cologne 's Heinrich Reissdorfspecializes in the city 's specialty beer that crisp... I 'm not so crazy about is the location Hefeweisse is also a perfect choice for warm summers when need! 'S sensitive to the environment and shop online for delivery or pickup in a near... Also a perfect choice a fresh Kolsch … yucko the clown compilation or pickup in a near...

1989 Songs, Tsb Formula, The American Mall Nj, Ten Sushi Ottawa Cost, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime Themes,

Subscribe to our blog