Sister Act song list including song titles, associated characters and recommended audition songs. Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. Sister Act Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: the ost, music, songs, score, cover, reviews, … ", or click the button above to browse all sheet music. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs … Download our free apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC and interact with your sheet music anywhere with in-app transposition, text & highlighter markup and adjustable audio/video playback. A song with an asterisk (*) before the title indicates a dance number; a character listed in a song with an asterisk (*) by the character's name indicates that the character exclusively serves as a dancer in this song, which is sung by other characters. Browse All Sister Act (The Musical) Sheet Music. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 CD release of Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Sister Act on Discogs. Find all 14 songs in Sister Act Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent © 2020. Gain full access to show guides, character breakdowns, auditions, monologues and more! Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Sister Act, Written-By [( Love Is Like A ) Heat Wave] –, Written-By [I Will Follow Him ( Chariot )] –, Co-producer, Arranged By, Recorded By, Engineer –, Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By, Engineer –, Contractor, Other [Production Vocal Coach], Music By, Producer, Arranged By, Orchestrated By, Programmed By [Programming And Midi Consultant], Vocals [The Sisters, Sister Mary Lazarus], Vocals [The Sisters, Sister Mary Patrick], Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier & Edward Holland, Sister Act - Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Sister Act (Music From The Oriinal Motion Picture Soundtrack), Buy CD. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Shop our newest and most popular sheet music such as "The Life I Never Led", "Sister Act" and "Fabulous, Baby! Sign up today to unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. Research Playwrights, Librettists, Composers and Lyricists. Fabulous, Baby! - Deloris, Michelle, Tina, COVID Classics: One-Act Plays for the Age of Quarantine -- Online, Take Me to Heaven - Deloris, Michelle, Tina, Here Within These Walls - Mother Superior, Deloris, Nuns, When I Find My Baby - Curtis, Joey, Tj, Pablo, Here Within These Walls (Reprise) - Mother Superior, Nuns, Sunday Morning Fever - Deloris, Monsignor, Nuns, Eddie, Mother Superior, Lady in the Long Black Dress - Joey, Tj, Pablo, Fabulous, Baby (Reprise) - Eddie, Deloris, Nuns, Ensemble, The Life I Never Led (Reprise) - Mary Robert, Sister Act (Reprise) - Deloris, Mother Superior. Plus, organize your music into folders and set lists and much more! Choose from Sister Act (The Musical) … Download sheet music for Sister Act (The Musical). Visit Tunefind for music from your favorite TV shows and movies.

Metatarsal Head, Looper Before Or After Reverb, Tortoiseshell Cat Breed, Pulp Fiction Brain Detail, Selena Gomez - For You, Black Rob Net Worth 2019, Hanson Brothers Slapshot, Spider-man: The New Animated Series,

Subscribe to our blog