Watch the hard wall inserts - they break easy if not inserted correctly. |. Sledgehammer and pry-bar resistant 3/16 inch solid steel door Exterior: 59″H x 38″W x 24″D (add 3″ for handle) Interior: 53.5″H x 33″W x 20.5″D Door Opening: 52″H x 14.75″W Being modular means that it comes in pieces that can be assembled in just a few minutes. escape(document.referrer)+((typeof(screen)=="undefined")? SnapSafe modular safes feature a UL listed digital lock for security and ease of use with a mechanical key backup for use in case of an electromagnetic pulse. We have many satisfied customers who have purchased this item. ";s"+screen.width+"*"+screen.height+"*"+(screen.colorDepth? ... Super Titan XXL Double Door 56-Gun Fire-Resistant Modular Safe with Electronic and Mechanical Lock Black. Professional grade "non-breach seal" dead-bolt door.

It can easily be installed in a downstairs basement or upstairs in a bedroom closet. For items under 150 lbs the order will be shipped with FedEx or UPS and occasionally USPS. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Super Titan Double Doors feature a full gun rack. Categories: All, Modular Gun Safes.

Modular Assembly System

After extensive research on all types and sizes, I decided on the "BIG ONE " from Snapsafe...most reviews stated the buyer wished he had bought a bigger safe...so I went BIG...A truly fantastic product from delivery to filling up with my goodies. The Spring-loaded re-locker feature will also help deter burglary attempts. "I have done extensive shopping on the internet throughout the years and this was, by far the best experience I've had thus far. Snap Safe 75013 Super Titan XXL Double Door Safe. This product boasts 7 Gauge Steel Exterior Walls, a sledgehammer and pry-bar resistant 3/16" solid steel door, the capacity to hold 12 long guns and a 2300°F one-hour Fire Shield protection certification with heat activated door fire seals.

SnapSafe Super Titan XXL Double Door (75013) Modular Vault Offering all the security of a conventional welded safe, but is easy-to-assemble and move anywhere piece-by-piece. | Contact: 877.402.6350, Exterior: 59”H x 46”W x 30” D (add 3” for handle) | Interior: 53.5”H x 41”W x 26.5” D | Door Opening: 52”H x 37”W | Locking Bolts: 14 | Weight: 900lbs | Capacity: 56+ Long Guns | Lock: SecuRAM Lock (UL-listed digital lock with EMP-proof mechanical key bac. The Snap Safe modular assembly system locks the walls together from the inside and only requires a socket wrench for assembly. We have many satisfied customers who have purchased this item. 855-248-6723. Questions? Simply unpack and move each piece to anywhere in your home or office and assemble in 30 minutes with the socket wrench that's included with each shipment.

Coyright 2017-19 GrowinCloud, Inc. All Rights Reserved