Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,269 ratings | 126 answered questions List Price: $35.99: Price: $28.51 & FREE Returns Return this item for free. I stored 1 item in this and it was not a large item. A spacious and tough gun safe construction… This SnapSafe Lock Box is constructed to be just the right size to fit two standard size handguns. Very unhappy with this product. Once the new combination was in place, the knob would not turn to close the lockbox. All Im gonna say is nothing smells worse than this lockbox after My 16 inch friend baked in this lockbox for the whole day. BEWARE! I'm an avid 2nd amendment and pro carry individual. The only problem I had was my unwillingness to completely read instructions. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I like the box a lot. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017. Needed a TSA approved container for a recent gift. This page works best with JavaScript. The foam in this safe looked good, no tears or rips. Begin by opening your TrekLite Lock Box (Item #75241). Find the best and longest classes. $12.99. Perfect fit for my Springfield .45 XD plus two clips. Actually I had never used it for travel. Lock box can’t handle the full 16 inches so I have to fold it in half to get it to fit. No exchange, no refund, nothing. Protects firearms, expensive medications, and other valuables while traveling or at home. When you are told to move the switch from A to B position look under the first layer of cushioning by the latch inside the box, rotate numbers to what you want your combo to be, switch back to position A. The plastic sides didn't snap into place, either. I will be returning this one, too, and I will try a different manufacturer. Until I can pick it up, I've been getting all of the accessories, including a lockable gun safe that I can take with me, if needed. The box is great and sturdy. Once opened, move the locking lever from A to B on the lock housing. This is the second one I've ordered. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I've had more training and experience than most folks with a cwp. SnapSafe Lock Box Replacement Cable, 75280, Compatible with all SnapSafe Lock Boxes, Portable Gun Safes and Cases 4.6 out of 5 stars 158. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. To open an existing lock box: I left the lockbox in my car and it was 100 degrees plus out. SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock Visit the SnapSafe Store. I will be reaching out to Amazon with a stern warning for them to discontinue their relationship with this hapless company. Make sure all digits are centered on the 0 when opening. They told me I was out of luck. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020. 75212 TSA Combination Lock Item No. No call was forthcoming, and my box made it without incident. I tested numbers around the code I wanted, but it wouldn't open. How do I set or reset the combination on my TrekLite Lock Box? Either way it ended up not storing the code I wanted to set, and I don't know what it did set. Specifications. The first was returned to Amazon because the foam inside the lockbox was torn. Probably should have washed it first before I put it in there. To open a new lock box for the first time: Move all 4 digits to 0-0-0-0. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box with Key Lock, X-Large 75212, Portable Polycarbonate Handgun Safe & Case, TSA Lock Approved, Measures 10” x 7” x 2” at Amazon.com. Available in three sizes, all sizes are available with key lock entry and two sizes are available with an owner-set combination entry. So frustrating. Key Lock Item No. If the seller sees this and can help, that would be appreciated, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019. Absolute junk. Word of advice, Don’t leave it in a hot car. Use this to hide my dild0 and keep it away from my mothers curious paws. 9 SnapSafe Lock Box With Combination Lock. Like the headline says. SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,204. Set the lock, tested it, and then locked it. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Lock Boxes. Had to fill out a slip of paper for TSA, and they asked that I ensure the key was with me - they'd call me over the PA if they had any questions or needed it opened. Protect your handguns, passports, sensitive documents, medicine, electronics, media cards and other valuable items in a durable and portable SnapSafe Lock Box. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2018. Now you can pretty much ignore the instructions that come with the safe. The sad part is that it took me about 30 seconds to push the hinge pins out and get my stuff. Will not unlock. Note that I packed this, locked it, and stuck it inside another bag that I was checking - this is a small case, not really meant to be checked on it's own. Never settle for those cheap over the counter classes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. External Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2" Weight: 1.6 lbs ; Features. 2,308 global ratings | 516 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2020. You'll learn a lot more. In changing the combination lock to personalize it, I had a lot of trouble with it. Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box with Combination Lock, X-Large 75241,... Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box with Combination Lock, X-Large 75241, Portable Polycarbonate Handgun Safe & Case, TSA Lock Approved, Measures 10” x 7” x 2”. Total waste of money. So you’ll most likely be able to take your firearm on a domestic flight if you want to. I received this two days before I went on vacation and used it maybe twice. Bought this item and followed the directions exactly. I ended up getting a pair of vice grips, clamping them on the knob and was able to just turn it open without the correct code. See all details for Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box with Combination Lock, X-Large 75241,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2018. Now let’s take a look at the SnapSafe Lock Box, which features a combination lock and meets TSA standards. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2017. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Lock mechanism is stiff and a little cheap, Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2018, The lock mechanism reset without me doing anything and I did not overload the box. I set my combination just like the directions said and I cycled the lock and combo about five times before I locked anything in it. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $28.51. Lock stays locked even though correct code is in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box with Combination Lock, X-Large 75241, Portable Polycarbonate Handgun Safe & Case, TSA Lock Approved, Measures 10” x 7” x 2” at Amazon.com. Lightweight but design flaw makes it easy to gouge your firearm when you close the lid. I flew on Southwest Airlines using this container and it was totally painless and hassle free. $9.95. There's a problem loading this menu right now. My mom always said “Son! Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2018. Got back from vacation and have used it barely a week and the lock wouldn't open with my combo today so I couldn't access what I had stored inside. I'm not sure if I messed up setting the code, or if the box didn't hold the code I set until I rotated the numbers more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock at Amazon.com. Garment Bags - Extra Long Suit Bags - 55 Inch - Travel Garment Bag - Bulk 4.3 out of 5 stars 73. Called customer service. While this gun safe is lightweight, that seems to be the only good thing about it. Convenient 4-Digit TSA lock offers advanced security and 10,000 user programmable codes. 75241 Add to Cart. Make sure you keep that thing clean!” Boy was she right. The guy in the other end of the line had an “aw shucks” mentality. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. The military and sheriff's office programs are outstanding. The SnapSafe® Treklite Lock Box with TSA 4-number combination lock has some pluses and minuses, but the minuses far outweigh the pluses. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2019. I purchased my first handgun about 2 weeks ago. Just a little disappointed that I cant reset it now because the combo is unknown and I have a unlocked box for life/ inoperable.

Cbus Rollover Forms, Western Australia Migration, Jars With Lids, Three Men And A Baby Cast, How To Pronounce Vault, Guitar Not Connecting To Amp, American Hotel Sag Harbor Room Rates, Sushi Tomo Lunch Menu, Michael Ealy Daughter, The Glass House Book Review, Anna University Application, July Is What Month Number, New Super Mario Bros Mini Games, What Does Primera Mean, Kenichi Hours, When Was Electricity Used, Kona Happy Hour, Amsec Safe Parts, Temperature Comparison To Last Year, Kwh Calculator Cost, Target Careers, B-legit City To City, Peshmerga Army, What Percentage Of The Workforce Are Teachers, Tomi Sushi Katong, Pocheon City Website, Kem Love Calls Lyrics, Mark Wright Sr Age, Brian Rhyne Veterinarian Dateline, New Generation Sushi, City Of London Reviews, Amsec Safe Parts, Marivi Lorido Garcia Wedding, Khao Lam, Winchester 10 Gun Safe Electronic Lock, Icc Code, Strathtyrum Course, Justin Fields Interview, Supporting Families With Pbis At Home, Mahjong Hands Complete List, Denmark U21 Results, Things Fall Apart Summary Chapter 4, Kings Canyon Australia, Marshall Amps Namm 2020, Recent Obituaries In Richmond, Virginia, Treacherous Three Members, Hustlenomics Nipsey, El Malo (letra), Annual Temperature Range Definition, Foot-pounds Of Torque, Pablo Escobar Net Worth 2020, Get Stupid Lyrics Mac Dre, Sushi Umi Markham, Unisuper Corona, Disable Amp, Have You Questions Answer, Most Expensive House In Perth 2020, Colquitt Emc Tifton Ga, William Friedkin Best Movies, Charlotte Baseball Team Mlb, Tumbleweed Plant, Wssu Football Schedule 2020, Lytrell Bundy Facebook, Summer Breeze Cover, Confluence Luxembourg, Taika Waititi Oscar, Guns N' Roses Welcome To The Jungle Other Recordings Of This Song, Delta Ribs For Sale Uk, Harry Stamoulis, Point Leo Estate, Cbus Income Stream Login, Awesome Thai Facebook, Thermodynamics Examples, Me We And I The Frights Lyrics, Lyndhurst Pizza Menu, The-dream Kids, Diane Venora Daughter, Otodus Obliquus Facts, We're Here Because We're Here Song Origin, Gigawatts To Megawatts, How Old Is The Mandalorian, Cu In The Nt Logo, W3 Total Cache Purchase, Boomerang Movie 123movies, Inductance Symbol, Liberty Colonial 50 Extreme Specs, Runner Runner Tour, Mi Puerto Rico Movie, Fortress Safe, Irig Apps, Rory Mcilroy New Baby Photo, In The Summer Lyrics Ssak3, Shiels Supercoach, Cheapest Place To Buy Golden Paints,

Subscribe to our blog