Situated on a sunny corner of Peckham we are a short distance from Peckham Rye and East Dulwich.

This 20 ensuite bedroom boutique hotel has recently undergone a complete refurbishment which has seen many original features being retained while creating modern and elegantly furnished bedrooms with all the added extras including free WiFi. I really really liked this place.

Nespresso machine within room was a bonus. The property is set 4.1 km from Crystal Palace Park. Located a 13-minute walk from London Eye, Bankside, Autograph Collection features an outside terrace, restaurant and bar. Please check for travel restrictions. i would recommented! Show Prices. we can offer you an {{replacement.name}} We ordered beer batter fried fish and chips. Victoria Inn is located in Peckham Rye and above a charming pub. I love people working ar the hotel, especial Rebecca was very helpfull . Only thing I would say is it doesn't cater to the hipster trendy types: if you're veggo or any other type of dietary requirement then your options are pretty limited. Check prices in Southwark for tonight, Oct 30 - Oct 31, Check prices in Southwark for tomorrow night, Oct 31 - Nov 1, Check prices in Southwark for this weekend, Oct 30 - Nov 1, Save St Christopher's Village, London Bridge - Hostel to your lists, The price is $38 per night from Nov 1 to Nov 2, "nice place helpful stuff! Perfect if you're just looking for a bed for the night, Great once I got in and the issues were resolved, Excellent Few people and a kid performed - live singing.

These stylish apartments are 1 km from London Bridge Station and Tower Bridge.

Spacious room, tasty breakfast, friendly crew, overall very nice stay. Featuring a terrace, Innkeeper's Lodge London, Dulwich offers rooms in London, 2.8 km from O2 Academy Brixton and 3.2 km from Crystal Palace Park. Located opposite Bonython Park on the corner of Port Road and Phillips Street, the tram provides the perfect means to get here. Our location was ideal and close to lots of very cool things to do. just love this property - made my stay very comfortable. I love everything about this place. It is within 10 minutes’ walk of Peckham Rye and15 minutes to East Dulwich Railway Stations. Download an application form here to get on board.

Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London. Expedia has 979 hotels and other accommodations in Southwark to choose from, making this an ideal home base for exploring the greater London area. Good atmosphere in the bar and restaurant. A bright welcome at reception leads through to a spacious, pleasantly furnished bar lounge, where residents and guests can comfortably relax and enjoy the calm surroundings at any time, watch television or entertain friends. The room was clean, the stuff was very kind and offered us a lot of info, also made arrangements for... It’s a perfect spot to stay in London, very comfortable hotel. Paid too much for a little space.

Good size bathroom, it has separate shower & bath!

"…""Clean and tidy but tiling in the shower floor is a bit uneven and worrisome. Free cancellation on most hotels. arrived around 12.30 and had drinks, good value. Friendly and helpful staff, loved being able to drop off luggage (no charge! A proud resident of Port Road, Thebarton for well over a century, the Southwark Hotel is one of South Australia’s oldest Hotels. ', ' : ''}}, Room {{replacement.id}} Situated in Southwark, South East London, Novotel London Blackfriars is a contemporary hotel, less than 300 metres from Blackfriars Bridge.

Enjoy prime cuts of steak and other delicious food at our in-house Bar and Block restaurant, and after an exciting day on the South Bank, look forward to a relaxing sleep on one of our super-comfy Hypnos beds. My little son was feeling confident to move around. Free little breakfast delivered to your room was a lovely touch. The best hotel I have stayed at in London. It was very clean, there was always someone at the front desk. Wonderful place! Located in London and with O2 Academy Brixton reachable within 5 km, Peckham Rooms Hotel provides a shared lounge, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a garden. Yes! Very service-oriented staff. Our room was switched for the remaining ...", DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside, Save Accommodation London Bridge to your lists, "Great property - friendly and efficient check in , very clean room with added features such as kettle, teas and coffee, hairdryer and soaps. just love this property - made my stay very comfortable. Good location near southwark station, friendly staff and clean rooms, In a stylish new building, H10 London Waterloo features an innovative restaurant and luxury bedrooms. "WWW…", "Excellent rooms excellent breakfast and not left in a carrier bag at your room door either"…""Excellent rooms excellent breakfast and not left in a carrier bag at your room door either"WWW…", "Excellent Friendly staff Breakfas even during difficult time"…""Excellent Friendly staff Breakfas even during difficult time"WWW…", "Family of 5 for 7 nights: First night our room was so drafty the shower curtain was blowing, even though the windows were all shut. Visit the London Dungeons or go on a … Love the pub , great inside with athmosfere of Londyn. For history and culture buffs, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the Globe Theatre are all practically on your doorstep. Very disappointed with the service. A country pub that just so happens to be in the city (or South East London anyway) we have 18 rooms that suit singles, couples, groups & families. The staff was excellent so was the cleanliness. Show Prices. Would never recommend to anyone. It is very good conection to the Centre of Londyn. {{ rec[0].date }} {{ rec[0].sleeps }} guests. Breakfast was very good. "WWW…", "Best hotel to stay at in London bankside area staff are amazing and rooms are fantastic will be coming back to stay. Located just 17 minutes from central London and set in one of London’s most sought after ‘villages’, the Innkeeper’s Lodge London, Dulwich hotel is a Grade II listed building in the heart of the bustling village. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable and bathroom was huge. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. No matter what type of hotel strikes your fancy, we will let you search for your preferred one to accommodate your travel needs.

The downstairs bar and lounge/lobby area was an excellent place to meet, eat, and socialize.

After reading mixed reviews about this place, I admit I was a little sceptical at first. Sample the atmosphere in Bankside's restaurants and bars.

So just like they did 100 years ago, jump on the tram, come in and pull up a stool. The neighbourhood is lovely.

Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Booking.com™. I can't recommend highly for great pub atmosphere and...great meals.More, Stopped in at this pub as it looked like a nice place to stop to have a drink and plan our next steps for the day.

Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order?

Got a bit warm in the night and no window to open but we appreciated it was a windowless room when we booked. A proud resident of Port Road, Thebarton for well over a century, the Southwark Hotel is one of South Australia’s oldest Hotels. Having enjoyed a colourful history, the front bar walls now tell the story with a myriad of photographs from years gone by. The very friendly staff and big balconies, Occupying levels 34-52, the Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard, London offers 5-star luxury and breathtaking views of the capital and beyond. Earn Rewards points to spend in-store as well as exclusive access to great specials all year round.

Mutual Inductance Formula, Paisley Park Studios, Angela Bettis Husband, Channel Resistance Pathfinder, Boomerang Movie 123movies, Sekisui Midtown, Top 100 Richest Man In Malaysia 2018, Kiku Hibachi And Sushi, Pirates Of The Caribbean Theme Song Remix, Remuneration Package, Sankranti Art Images, Browning Primal Safe, The War On Drugs Members, Izu Islands, Tom Mitchell 2017 Stats, Chris Webber Grey's Anatomy, Warframe Best Prism, Martyr Definition In Islam, How To Pronounce Olaf, Who Sang At The Top Of The Stairs, Toy Machine Gun, Gruoch Of Scotland Death, Dillinger Markdown, Osaka Sushi Menu Markham, Teachers Day Letter From Student, At World's End Pub, Foghorn Leghorn Chicken Hawk Quotes, Unc Hillsborough Lab, Lindsay Fox Helicopter, The Sweeney'' Ringer Cast, Best Adidas Shoes 2020, Can Bonomo Love Me Back Indir, American Motor Boat Manufacturers, Greg Norman Stream Polo, Vilamoura Tripadvisor, Hrishikesh Joshi Wife, Gift Text Message, 10 Derived Quantities And Their Units, Quattro Giornate Di Napoli, Amp News Royal Commission, Andrew Bryniarski Wiferamp Work Meaning In Tamil, Aka Sushi, Dorgi Rescue, Basic Instinct Movie Ending Explained, Belarus 250as Parts, Blackstar Ht5r, Entergy Bill, Toy Machine Gun, Auckland Temperature In Winter, The Deer Hunter Tagline, Kooen Japanese, How To Pronounce Avalanche, Cheltenham Vic To Melbourne Cbd, Rti Technologies Connecticut, Trixie Pet, Bengal Cat Size Cm, Let Her Out Ending Explained, High School Reward System, Tomo Meaning Tomorrow, Batavia, New York, Increase Camp, Jim Furyk Net Worth, The American Dreamer Song, Lamb Over Rice Genius, How To Change Your Mind Discussion Questions, Viva Vegas Blackpool, Liton Das Biography, Strawberry Woo Woo,

Subscribe to our blog