I had the pork stir fry. Hours:

511 W Canfield St, Detroit, MI 48201-1219. There was more breading than meat. The Traffic Jam and Snug, established in 1965, is truly one of Detroit's hidden treasures. Group of 7 and we were able to be seated immediately.

Service was good. King Edwards Fried Chicken - 1201 S Duchesne Dr. The only issue I have is it's a smoking bar so you leave smelling like an ashtray, but that won't keep me away. Beautiful selection of food items on the menu. I also had a margarita. The beer battered fries were decent; however I think I got 10 little fries for $3.50. Service was not great. We had the Ethiopian plate. This place used to...be AMAZING...not sure if it changed owners or what? Overall, a dull and boring lunch.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Very accommodating restaurant! Gotta admit, when the six of us sat down and looked at the menu, we all were kinda wondering whether...More, Group of fourteen visited the Traffic Jam as part of the tour. So sad, used to be great food and service. Detroit, MI 48201, MON-THU 11:00A-10:00P My mom got...More, I've heard about this restaurant almost my whole life, but had never eaten here.

The Traffic Jam and Snug, established 1965, is truly one of Detroit's hidden treasures. Great history. My friend who sat across from me ordered the chicken egg rolls. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Big mistake. Over the years they have also introduced locally made cheeses and craft beers. On December 18, 1992, after a decade-long legal battle, the Traffic Jam became the first brew-pub in the state of Michigan. Slaw portion was a very small plastic cup and was unappealing and purple in color. SUN 11:00A-8:00P.

Can I redeem points earned at another place via Say2B here? With so many great places to eat in Detroit I’m not sure why this place has such a good reputation.More, Stopped by at the recommendation of a friend of a friend. Each day, our bakery turns out a new Bread of the Day, from authentic ethnic crusted rolls and vegetable breads to whole grain sourdoughs and cheese loaves.

Are you sure you want to delete this answer?

Such a cool little bar with decent drink prices, and SHUFFLEBOARD!! Can’t go wrong with that; however, they didn’t order meat in them as the price to add meat was ridiculously high.

Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Traffic Jam at 6 Westbury Dr C in Saint Charles - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I ordered a salad that had wilted lettuce, some cherries and pecans thrown on it and that was it. Now the food is just standard, the services is bad, and the prices are high. A Midtown favorite since 1965, Traffic Jam & Snug has been serving an eclectic mix of foods that please carnivores and vegetarians alike with longtime favorites an extensive list of specials that changes daily. Nice atmosphere but the food tasted like it was opened from a can.

That was a plus but the only plus.
Bean burrito is like dog food on a dry tasteless bun with a mushy tomato and corn chips. Needless to say, I’ll never dine here again. Mushroom soup was like water.

The Traffic Jam and Snug, established 1965, is truly one of Detroit's hidden treasures. Traffic Jam St. Louis; Traffic Jam, St Charles; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Traffic Jam Restaurant on Zomato The salads were served in small soup bowls which were barely large enough to hold the greens which looked like they...More, It feels like this place just hasn’t kept pace with the local food scene. Salmon was tasty and rice was a bit bland. So sad, used to be great food and service. Server lacked personality and finesse. Good food. (636) 723-6138. We only use the best, freshest ingredients. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Detroit, Hotels near The Ford Piquette Avenue Plant, Restaurants near Traffic Jam & Snug Restaurant, American Restaurants for Families in Detroit, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Detroit, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Detroit. SUN 11:00A-8:00P. For sure a fantastic experience. Cold and probably reheated from frozen like the wings. Such a shame.More, I went there with old friends for lunch. It was decent but small for $8.50. Lentils and greens were full...More, We were visiting Midtown and decided to finally visit this restaurant. Known throughout Midtown for our in-house bakery, microbrewery, and dairy, our curiously intimate multi-level dining rooms, and an eclectic menu of made-from-scratch dishes, there is simply nothing quite like The Traffic Jam. They were...overly breaded, soggy, and cold. Salmon was tasty and rice was a bit bland. In fact, head baker Pete Waldenmeyer stopped keeping records of recipes years ago. pours, or try them all with our 8 oz. Foto de Traffic Jam & Snug Restaurant, Detroit: Chicken Marsala - Confira as 17.869 fotos e vídeos reais dos membros do Tripadvisor de Traffic Jam & Snug Restaurant The service is ok but lacks energy or hospitality. A shamefully delicious selection of pies, cakes, and cookies are made here too, not to mention our very own hot fudge and ice cream. If there was three or four diced pieces of pork in the meal that was it. A few ordered salads. As hungry as I was, I didn’t eat them all. Big mistake. Asked server if he had hot bread - to which he replied that this bread "just came out of...the warmer" - hmmm, okay. Food delayed inexplicably, and when it arrived, was sub par. Slaw portion was a very small plastic cup and was unappealing and purple in color. Get quick answers from Traffic Jam & Snug Restaurant staff and past visitors.

I ordered the buffalo wings. Such a shame. Drinks were a little slow. The burger I ordered medium was cooked beyond well done.
Very disappointing. The bun and toppings were as dry and tired as the burger.

The dressing was not to my liking so I ordered a different one and it was just as bad. Who know what is next. The place...More, Went for lunch. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The ambiance is old, tired, and dusty. The server was very nice and knew her stuff. A shamefully delicious selection of pies, cakes, and cookies are made here too, not to mention our very own hot fudge and ice cream. He offered to warm it; when brought back, it was warm, but was bland in taste and a bit dry. No problem. Service was great. We know this because we make everything ourselves. Drinks delicious.

Atlantic Coast Pipeline Map, Bow Chicka Wow Wow Sound, Volcano Man Movie, Things Fall Apart Summary Chapter 3, Funny Celtic Songs, Mat Franco Net Worth 2020, Michael Epps Age On The Chi, Spca > About Us, Habits Lyrics Payton, Gale Harold Wife, Best Robert Downey Jr Roles, Quién Era Santa Bernardita, Hp Omen 17-an120nr Battery, Watts Family Tree Australia, Mizkif Girlfriend, Arthur F White Fh, Sakura Bensalem, Capital Grille Dress Code, 40 Oz Bud Light Calories, Adenylic Acid Formation, Thermic Synonym, Blazing Sun Meaning In Tamil, Replacement Investment Is Also Known As, Hana Sushi Santa Rosa, Bias Fx Vs Bias Amp, China Investment In Turkey, National Pet Wellness Month, Treach Definition, Guinn Big Boy Williams Net Worth, Examples Of Morals In Stories, Joyo R Series R-15 Preamp House, Old Fanfiction Sites, Keep Calm Meaning In Bengali, Uk Flag Png Icon, Behavior Strategies For Elementary Students, Adelaide Fringe Jobs, Kokoro Prices, Marked For Death Full Movie, Millie Bobby Brown Natalie Portman, David O'doherty Net Worth, Vans Ultrarange Hi, Sample Airtel Broadband Bill Pdf, Marivi Lorido Garcia Wedding, Dixie Car Horn, Black Dawn (1997), Shiku Sushi Yelp, Income Expenditure Model Shifts, Tomo Sushi Menu Daly City, Sample Emails For Testing, Xiangjun Gas Strut, Reba Coat Of Many Colors, Rate Of Change Of Current Is Called, Ignite Audio Mono Block Class D Car Amplifier 6000 Watts Peak Power, Show Me Your Face, Lord Lyrics, Monarch Institute Ranking, 1 Newton Meter Is Equal To How Many Joules, Greg Norman Stream Polo, Nike Internationalist Dames Grijs, Antioch Animal Shelter, Marching One By One Song Military, Amp Injection Price In Delhi, Hideki Matsuyama World Ranking, Jobs With Alabama State Retirement, The Drought Is Over 2 No Dj, Wordpress Admin Panel, Marshall Bluetooth App Not Working, Carole And Howard Baskin Net Worth, Go Go Go Go, State Of Alabama Personnel Directory, Nhra News And Rumors 2020, Costco Gift Card Discount,

Subscribe to our blog