F: This is your annual usage in kilowatt hours. If you receive regular bills. Commercial customers. Questions about payments? Any Post Office (using your barcoded bill) Selected Post Point outlets (using your barcoded bill) Selected Credit Unions; Through your bank. We compare all suppliers and tariffs without bias and keep your personal details safe, but don't just take our word for it. You may already have Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer installed on your computer. How to compare and switch UK electricity suppliers, Claim energy bill credit when you switch energy suppliers. I don't want to pay by direct debit. To ensure a smooth and reliable expereince while using this, we strongly recommend you use a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher, ideally version 11+). Standard plans or rollover tariffs do not have an exit fee. What can I do? Pay as you go. Purchase a top-up. If you don't have any of these, you can download them for free. How do I get my security deposit refunded? Top up now. If you're in debit to your supplier in summer months, you'll accrue an even larger debt as you head into winter when your usage increases. Want to make a payment without registering? If you smell gas phone the 24-hour gas emergency service on 0800 002 001 Apps such as Uswitch's "Switching Made Simple" app can scan this code, compare your current bill, and inform you if there are cheaper deals to switch to. Pay online with My SSE Airtricity. Does SSE Airtricity offer pre-paid meters? Uswitch Limited is a credit broker, not a lender, for consumer credit products. 03612689) The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH. Purchase a top-up for your prepayment electricity meter. Pay as you go. If you are a commercial customer, please pay here. Register now. Login here to submit meter reads and access your online account. Republic of Ireland: Northern Ireland: 2. This SSE sample bill may not look exactly like yours (bill info varies based on your meter type and method of payment), but the format will be similar. E: This is the date your current plan ends. Purchase a top-up. I have not received a bill but a direct debit was taken out? Do I get my bill before my direct debit is taken from my account? Uswitch Limited is registered in England and Wales (Company No. We recommend you use one of the browsers. Ways to Pay If you receive bills. What am I charged for late or missed payments? Your supplier may automatically increase your direct debit amount in this instance. What country are you a customer in? What are the alternatives? You may already have Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer installed on your computer. If you're amounting credit (CR) during winter months, it's likely you should be paying a lower direct debit amount. Without them we will not be able to authenticate your access. Can I temporarily suspend my direct debit? How do I set up a standing order to SSE Airtricity? Supplying regular meter readings keeps your balance as accurate as possible. I don’t have enough in my account to cover my direct debit. Talk to your company's IT department, which may be able to provide you with an alternative browser. Standing Order – If you’d prefer to keep control you can set up a standing order with your customer account number as the reference. After this point you'll be rolled onto a tariff chosen by your supplier, which could cost you more. If you are a commercial customer, please pay here. SSE energy bill explained | SSE example bill. NI032810. What are the alternatives? Register to make a payment and manage your online account. Pay your bill online. G: Your electricity supply number (MPAN) and gas supply number (MPRN) are displayed Within your electricity and gas usage sections of your bill; they also appear at the bottom right hand side of these pages. Purchase a top-up for your prepayment electricity meter. Registered in Northern Ireland No. Questions about payments? We recommend you use one of the browsers. I have not received a bill but a direct debit was taken out? What can I do if I'm having problems paying my bill? © 2000-2020 Uswitch Limited. What can I do? If you are a commercial customer, please pay here. Bill pay. You can make full or top-up payments using any of the following payment options: Online. Make a payment; Tell us you're moving; Submit a meter reading ; Pay by Direct Debit; SSE Airtricity is a trading name of SSE Airtricity Gas Supply (NI) Limited which is a member of the SSE Group. How does switching energy supplier affect my feed-in tariff? If you switch from 49 days before your plan's end date, you won't be charged exit fees. Pay your bill online. To ensure a smooth and reliable expereince while using this, we strongly recommend you use a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher, ideally version 11+). If you're having trouble making heads or tails of your SSE energy bill, don't worry, Uswitch is here to help. This SSE sample bill may not look exactly like yours (bill info varies based on your meter type and method of payment), but the format will be similar. If you have a power cut, you should call Northern Ireland Electricity Networks Limited on 03457 643 643 (24 hours), If you smell gas phone the 24-hour gas emergency service on 0800 002 001.

What Is Personal Plea, Klingon Name Translation, Merrell Mtl Long Sky, Meme Heaven 2020, Hotel Resident Manager Salary, Dave Franco And Alison Brie, Bsus2 Guitar Chord,

Subscribe to our blog