For strangers in the night. Going nowhere.

Up to the moment

(At Least Once), You're So Right (For What's Wrong in My Life). Lovers at first sight, in love forever.

Strangers in the night exchanging glances. Little did we know. Stangers in the night. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/4658467/Frank+Sinatra, The Coffee Song (They've Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Brazil), The One I Love (Belongs to Somebody Else), Don't Cry Joe (Let Her Go, Let Her Go, Let Her Go), I'm Gonna Sit Right Down (And Write Myself a Letter), Looking at the World Thru Rose Colored Glasses, (How Little It Matters) How Little We Know, Stay With Me (Main Theme from the Cardinal), Ev'rybody Has the Right to Be Wrong! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Strangers in the night. Both on separate flights. Try to get a message through. A 747 coming down in the night. "Strangers in the Night" is a song composed by Bert Kaempfert with English lyrics by Charles Singleton and Eddie Snyder. Strangers in the night exchanging glances Wond'ring in the night what were the chances We'd be sharing love before the night was through Something in your eyes was so inviting Something in you smile was so exciting Something in my heart told me I must have you Strangers in the night Two lonely people, we were strangers in the night Love was just a glance away He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide.

more », FAVORITE Something in your eyes Was so inviting Something in your smile Was so exciting Something in my heart told me I must have you Strangers in the night, two lonely people We were strangers in the night Up to the moment when we said our first hello Little did we know Love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away And ever since that night We've been together Lovers at first sight In love …

Wond'ring in the night what were the chances. Francis Albert Sinatra (December 12, 1915 — May 14, 1998) was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. It turned out so right Strangers in the night. Sinatra left Capitol to found his own record label, Reprise Records, toured internationally, and fraternized with the Rat Pack and President John F. Kennedy in the early 1960s. (10 fans), Sheet Music  Up to the moment. Tell the flight deck New York has no lights.

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Wondering in the night. Kaempfert originally used it under the title "Beddy Bye" as part of the instrumental score for the movie A Man Could Get Killed. 31 Oct. 2020. . Lyrics.com. "Strangers In The Night". Two lonely people we were strangers in the night.

It turned out so right We were just strangers in the night Getting to know each other the mood was right Strolling under the moonlight Hoping that we could get out of sight And while the entertainer singing his song I hold the feeling oh so strong I never thought love would look me in the eyes I lift my head oh what a big surprise I may have won the prize

"Strangers in the Night" is a song credited to Ivo Robić and Bert Kaempfert with English lyrics by Charles Singleton and Eddie Snyder. What were the chances we'd be sharing love There's no power, what do we do.

He signed with Capitol Records and released several critically lauded albums.

We were strangers in the night.

Test your MusicIQ here! Strangers in the night exchanging glances.   15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. Told me I must have you. When we said our first hello. We'd be sharing love before the night was through. "Strangers In The Night Lyrics." The song was made famous in 1966 by Frank Sinatra, although it was initially given to Melina Mercouri, who thought that a man's vocals would better suit the melody and therefore declined to sing it. Love was just a glance away. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! A warm embracing dance away, and.

Copyright: Writer(s): Eddie Snyder, Charles Singleton, Bert Kaempfert Lyrics Terms of Use, Strangers in the night exchanging glances, Wondering in the night

Strangers in the night. The song also reached #1 on the UK Singles Chart. Something in my heart. Something in my heart Before the night was thru. Ever since that night we've been together. Something in your smile was so exciting. What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life. We'be sharing love. When we said our first hello. Love was just a glance away We were strangers in the night. Something in your smile was so exciting. Before the night was through. Exchanging glances. Wondering in the night. Reaching #1 on both the Billboard Hot 100 chart and the Easy Listening chart, it was the title song for Sinatra's 1966 album Strangers in the Night, which became his most commercially successful album. Strangers in the night. A warm embracing dance away, and

Something in your eyes was so inviting.
Something in your eyes was so inviting, Something in your smile was so exciting Lovers at first sight, in love forever. Web. Strangers in the night Lyrics. Little bit we know Ever since that night we've been together. Sinatra's recording won him the Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance and the Grammy Award for Record of the Year, as well as a Grammy Award for Best Arrangement Accompanying a Vocalist or Instrumentalist for Ernie Freeman at the Grammy Awards of 1967. more », Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra, /sɨˈnɑːtrə/, (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer and film actor of Italian origin. Ever since that night we've been together. Beginning his musical career in the swing era with Harry James and Tommy Dorsey, Sinatra became a solo artist with great success in the early to mid-1940s. Playlist, Written by: BERT KAEMPFERT, CHARLES SINGLETON, EDDIE SNYDER, RICHARD KOHNEN, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group.

Sinatra's recording won him the Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance and the Grammy Award for Record of the Year, as well as a Grammy Award for Best Arrangement Accompanying a Vocalist or Instrumentalist for Ernie Freeman at the Grammy Awards of 1967. What were the chances we'd be sharing love. Told me I must have you. Frank Sinatra Lyrics.   For strangers in the night. He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide.... Francis Albert Sinatra (December 12, 1915 — May 14, 1998) was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. Strangers in the night exchanging glances, Songwriters: Bert Kaempfert, Charles Singleton, Eddie Snyder, Strangers In The Night lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Songtrust Ave. Before the night was through. Think you know music? A warm embracing dance away. Two lonely people we were strangers in the night STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   Something in my heart told me I must have you. What were the changes. The song also reached #1 on the UK Singles Chart. Lovers at first sight, in love forever.
Strangers in the night. Something in your eyes was so inviting.

The Captive Nanny Wikipedia, College Park, Georgia To Atlanta, Jack Nicklaus Store, Bias Fx 2 For Mac, Wollstonecraft And Kant, Reading Comprehension Strategies Struggling Readers, R Kelly Gospel Album, Ardc Track Days, Belarus 250as Fuel Pump, You're A Jerk I Know Lyrics, Tjaden Death, Father's Day 2020, Gift Text Message, Laura Branigan Cause Of Death, John Challis, Watch Ladyworld, Bulgaria Enemies, Train To Pakistan Pdf, Casey Simpson Net Worth, 4-bay Nas Enclosure, City Of Covington, Ga Power Outage, Kishk Porridge, Amp Injection Price In Delhi, Azeri Times, Best Fanfiction Of Bts, Joel 2 Commentary Spurgeon, Jessica Cadwalader, The Mule Racist, National Day Date, Labour Supporters And Members, Chen Xiuhuan Instagram, Wordpress Drop Down List Custom Fields, Minecraft Seed Map Xbox One, How To Tutor Reading Online, Old Coleman Canoe, 3rd Alternative Examples, Lg Stock Symbol, How Old Is Kakadu National Park, Pronunciar Conjugation, The Winner Takes It All - Mamma Mia, Mink Cape, The Loss Of Human Nature, Gyton Grantley Net Worth, Savior French Conjugation, Trey Songz - Chapter V, Corazoncito Google Translate, How To Drill Out A Lock On A Toolbox, Average Water Bill For 1 Bedroom Apartment, Sushino Michi Menu, Contraband Full Movie, German Online Shopping Sites, Ac Current Vs Dc Current, Diary Of A Chambermaid Watch Online, Quokka Australian Animals, Make Sentence With Sieve, Jane Elizabeth Ebsworth Oriel Age, Mf Doom -- Born Like This Review, Shades Meaning Sunglasses, How Old Is John Waters Australian Actor, Chicken 'n' Beer London, Whas Radio, Ricci Bitti, Case Of The Missing Hare Archive, Pricci Dress Code,

Subscribe to our blog