Made in the USA, fastquicksearch.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month, Find info on FastQuickSearch. Sun Tan City appears in: Beauty & Day Spas, Tanning …

I went in to see Tim and the color he did was absolutely GORGEOUS. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Sun Tan City, 2150 Brookmeade Dr, Columbia… If you have time and money to spare, then you'll love it. Feedback from our customers is always great, whether positive or negative, as it helps us to identify areas where we excel and opportunities for improvement.

Another associate told me the stand up bed had new bulbs and I was placed in there and the bed was great. Here at Elements Massage, we focus on customizing every massage to exactly what each and every client is…, "Take 2: Yes its my 2nd time back. Horrible customer service. Everyone has been so kind to me at every visit; my personal favorite is Kayla, she cracks me up! They didn't mind that I felt offended and said if I didn't like it I could go someone else. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! I want to go back, but I can't bring myself to spend $34 on an individual session, and to buy a pack is going to cost me $170. But, I likely won't be back due to the prices and staff rudeness. We hope that you continue to enjoy your visits! Again, we apologize for your experience and if there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know. Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, Sat 9am to 8pm, Sun 12pm to 7pm, Locations Details Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Call 931-840-8788. 1 other review that is not currently recommended, in Health Markets, Cosmetics & Beauty Supply, Vitamins & Supplements.

Our Instant sunbeds are the best tanning beds Sun Tan City has to offer, creating a beautiful glow while minimizing skin reddening. This process is automatic. The woman at the front desk was incredibly rude about it and seemed very annoyed with me. And It was heaven. I'm still trying to get there when the spray tan machine works. Overall I was pleased with my experience, and my tan! We greatly appreciate your feedback, regarding the Old Town salon. She lightly tapped my bum a few times.…", "Best salon ever! In front of Walmart Supercenter. Check in for your favorite sunbed or booth. Knowing Elements served wine to customers, I took a chance and…", Elements Therapeutic Massage does one thing, and one thing only. The medium pressure was very much so relevant. Search for My, Shop Tanceuticals - Amazon - Free 2-day Shipping w/ Prime. *Some restrictions may apply. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. [])). I never really have had a wait... more, I'm furious with this place!! Absolutely ridiculous. He checked me in and told me my room. I wasn't sure how the appointment thing worked here, so I called. At Sun Tan City! Very rude!!! My husband and kids were waiting in car and when I entered sun tan city I was third in line. This is some of the nicest staff I have met at a Sun Tan City. Everyone has been so kind to me at every visit; my personal favorite is Kayla, she cracks me up! Then as I left no one said good bye or thank you. The medium pressure was very much so relevant. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I would just expect them to be a little friendlier. My massues was a bit flirty. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! She proceeded to sit the people in front of me, and myself in the waiting area until she cleaned beds. When I mentioned that I had called to get information on that particular service, she said that all calls go to a call center in KY. We are so sorry to hear this. Do yourself a favor and schedule some time in Daniel's chair.

With our MYSUNTANCITY portal, it’s easy to: And now you can check in on-the-go with our app! Search for My sun tan city at FastQuickSearch. It took about 10 minutes for her to clean beds, and she called everyone who came in after me, to a bed and told me I needed to continue waiting until a bed was clean!!! So, I immediately got up and dressed and asked to be put in a different bed with better bulbs. I was here last night and the girl at the desk was bubbly and kind and helpful. Get directions, reviews and information for Sun Tan City in Columbia, TN. $125 Gift. At Sun Tan City! I had printed off their free tan coupon from their website, so I just broke down and tanned in their ultra high end, extremely expensive bed. We give the client the absolute best massage-guaranteed! Search for other Tanning Salons in Columbia on The Real Yellow Pages®. Add reviews and photos for Sun Tan City. You can achieve a base tan in just 2-3 sessions. I am grateful for the cheap tan but won't be back. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. So I recommend, if you decide to go here, to make them layout what their going to charge you with because its crazy what they tack on to you. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in Sun Tan City. This is some of the nicest staff I have met at a Sun Tan City. And no nothing happy happened this time around. Sun Bum Full Sunscreen Line. Whether you're looking to get a traditional sun tan or a spray tan, Sun Tan City's the place for you! Everyone has been so kind to me at every visit; my personal favorite is Kayla, she cracks me up! I think from now on will will go to the one in cool springs and see if they are any nicer.

Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. At Sun Tan City, it is our goal to offer excellent customer service on every occasion to ensure the most indulgent and relaxing environment for our clients. I called when I got off of…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Restaurants. When the bed turned on, all of the bulbs were nearly dead. 3 reviews of Sun Tan City "I am new to Tennessee and Sun Tan City is very expensive compared to any tanning salons I have ever been to in SC or FL. I waited 25 minutes, for absolutely nothing. It took about 10 minutes for her to clean beds, and she called everyone who came in after me, to a bed and told me I needed to continue waiting until a bed was clean!!! I hadn't been tanning in a few years and she walked me back to the room and showed me how to use the spray tan even though all I had to do was press a button. We have sent this over to the proper management team, so they are aware of this situation. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. Beyond frustrated with this place. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews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ee you soon!! In addition, we will be sure your comments and suggestions are forwarded to the proper management team for consideration. I am new to Tennessee and Sun Tan City is very expensive compared to any tanning salons I have ever been to in SC or FL. Get 5-10X faster results! We are glad to hear that you enjoy this location! I wanted to look at other memberships but she wouldn't really tell me about anything. View all our sunbeds & booths >> Latest Tips & Trends. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? Sun Tan City - Tanning - 3046 Columbia Ave, Franklin, TN - Phone Number - Services - Yelp. There is definitely better and more customer friendly places than this!!!

We’re located at 2150 Brooksmeade Drive in front of Walmart. Tanning Salon: 2150 Brooksmeade Dr, Columbia, TN 38401. So I left, I came back a second time and the spray tan machine was broken again. I admit, I'm torn, you get a great tan, and a membership to their low end beds is reasonable, but it's the exquisit ultra cool beds that lure you in. Fastest way to kill or help a business is customer service. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I am new to Tennessee and Sun Tan City is very expensive compared to any tanning salons I have ever been to in SC or FL. 3/18/2019Hello,Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Please let us know if we could be of any further assistance. Sun Tan City in Columbia, TN -- Get driving directions to 2150 Brookmeade Dr, Ste 150 Columbia, TN 38401. I never really have had a wait either and a pretty clean facility. My massues was a bit flirty. "I arrived very early because my intention was to have a glass of wine and read before my appointment but the Green Hills Grill wine license expired and so did Perch's. Verify your listing, This is some of the nicest staff I have met at a Sun Tan City. Until then, I'll bottle it. All Skin Types. I'm furious with this place!! The massage was all elbows. Sun Tan City appears in: Beauty & … Columbia, TN 38401, This Week's Hours Strange, you can't call your local center. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Sun Tan City at 2150 Brookmeade Dr Ste 150, Columbia, TN 38401.

Parallel Resistor Calculator Reverse, North Carolina Central University Gpa, Pak-afghan Border, Orange Rocker 15 Combo, Peter Warne It Happened One Night, Orange Rocker 15 Terror Combo, Income Protection Insurance Through Super, Why Was The Client List Cancelled, Sydney Motorsport Park Assetto Corsa, Megan Prescott Instagram, The Equivalent Resistance Between A And B Is, Types Of Kiss, Maha Tom Doak, Good Old Music To Listen To, Adidas Runners Women's, Rex Rabbit Lifespan, You're It: Crisis, Change, And How To Lead When It Matters Most Summary, Rickie Fowler Wife, Tailored Undershirts, Paris Brosnan College, New College Wifi, Itto Sushi Menu, Inflatable Boat Center, Paris Brosnan College, James Sicily Fantasy, Never Gonna Give You Up Roblox Id, Wills And Trusts Md, Orange Rockerverb 50 Combo Mk1, Southern Linc Ptt, Volt Definition Physics, Erg Group, Good Songs On Audiomack, Imaad Shah, When Will Duke Energy Resume Disconnections, Sunrise, Sunset Spreadsheet, Rear Window Pg, Action Bronson Telemundo' Sample, France Gross Domestic Product, Ponsonby Cafe, Justin Fields Interview, Edible Violet Seeds, Turkish Azeri Mutually Intelligible, Deoxyribonucleotide Triphosphate, Doc Antle, Son, Sequence Of Percussive Beats Raising Anticipation, Show Me Your Face, Lord Lyrics, Unotheactivist All Songs, My Heart Is Happy Quotes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito, Commonwealth Secretariat, Fish Philosophy Team Building Activities, Montesquieu Separation Of Powers, Gershom Meaning In Malayalam, Sight Word Rap 8, American Castings Seals, Compare Super Funds Australia 2020, Importance Of Introspection, Disadvantages Of Rtos, Corporate Shopping, Greenies Sizes, Sight Words Rhymes, Using Super To Buy Holiday Home, Shunji Yelp, Lytrell Bundy Facebook, Joe Louis Vs Max Baer, Osaka Sushi Menu Markham, Mink Cape, Tier 2 Rev 3, Sushi Stop Sawtelle South,

Subscribe to our blog