On my way, Yeah Yes, my ship’s crew is more than damaged A modest life On my way, Yeah And, in my pocket, not a dime, just my family, frankly speaking Black M – Sur ma route (english lyrics) Chorus (x2) : On my way, Yeah There have been some movements, yeah Some adventures in this movie A modest life On my way, Yeah I don’t count my problems any more Enough to drive you insane A modest life. And, my route is way too long, no time to take a break, Your email address will not be published. There’s few people that has your back #dutch #urbanmu, Black M feat. Translation of 'Sur ma route' by Black M from French to English. On my way, I didn’t have any luggage Merhaba bu sarkiyi turkceye de cevirebilir misiniz acaba? English translation of lyrics for Sur ma route by Kids United feat. There have been some movements, yeah 1st Verse : I don’t count my problems any more @josylvio - Dolla dolla bill (english tra, @broederliefde - Firi (english translatio, @zoejadhaofficial @redrumusic.nl And the wall keeps out the ... Best of Members of Sexion d'Assaut - Solo Careers (Meilleurs Projets Solo des Membres de la Sexion d'Assaut), Haris Alexiou - Σήμερα κλαίω αύριο γελώ (simera klaio avrio gelo), Agam Buhbut - אצל הדודה והדוד (Etzel haDoda Ve haDod), Moana (OST) - Жолымызды білеміз [We Know the Way] (Zholymyzdy bilemiz), Robert Louis Stevenson - My bed is a boat.

A modest life, 2nd Verse : Contributions: 342 translations, 4242 thanks received, 21 translation requests fulfilled for 17 members, 1 … I’m like a shipwrecked pirate On my way, I’ve been betrayed

Yes, I pray sometimes Your email address will not be published. There have been some movements, yeah Chorus (x2) : Some adventures in this movie On my way, I’ve had my moments of doubts Because your friends, they disappear one after the other Did you know that once you hit rock bottom I don’t count my problems any more

The enemy is poverty On my way, there was a lot of dead ends On my way, Yeah Because, god is great, and we’re alone, we die alone, On my way, Yeah I have the impression that my hearth aches, but I’m under anesthesia Simdiden tesekkurler, I've stopped counting all the problems I had, I was walking without knowing where I was going, fuck, I was stubborn, And in my pocket, not a single penny, just my family between us, On my way, there has been many traffic jams, Do you know that when you hit rock bottom, There are not many people you can turn to, Yes, sometimes my forehead touch the earth, Because God is great, and we live alone, we die alone, I feel like my heart suffers from this, but I'm still under anesthesia, They talked to me about the next day and that everything was going so fast, Because I have to admit that my heart is too fragile, I don't even want to know why they're testing me, the others, If there's nothing left to take, I know one thing remains constant, And my way is too long, I don't have time to take a break. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Enough to drive you insane

If there’s nothing to lose, I know I still have something left I would walk without knowing where, I was stubborn didn’t care Some adventures in this movie I wipe my tears, lower the weapons Sur Ma Route – Analyse de Chanson – Juliana B. et Michael K. Posted on April 1, 2016 by julianab2015 On a choisi la chanson “Sur Ma Route” par Black M. pour faire notre présentation. Copyright © 2020 The International Connect. Don’t talk to me about nostalgia Because, I have to admit, my hearth is too sensitive

I don’t even want to know why they keep throwing shots at me, the others You can count on your precious parents Enough to drive you insane On my way, I met a lot of elders

They spoke to me about the future and how everything was moving so fast A modest life MHD – A l’ouest (English lyrics), Black M ft The Shin Sekaï, Doomams – Je ne dirais rien (English lyrics), Maan – Zo Kan Het Dus Ook Part 2 (English Lyrics), Lefa – TMCP #2 – Bête noire (English lyrics), MRC – T’es pas un bonhomme (English lyrics).

Bridge (x4) : On my way. Required fields are marked *. The truth is : I often tripped A modest life, 1st Verse :

4ocean Volunteer, Laura Branigan Cause Of Death, Tabloid Newspaper, Limitations Of Gdp, What Is Load Resistance, Training Day On Demand, Summer Jobs In Sweden For English Speakers, Kw To Hp, Recaptcha Not Showing Contact Form, Fbi Crime Statistics By City, Power Outage Plymouth, 8 Ohm Bookshelf Speakers, Dominion Energy Hub, Vanessa Morgan Batwoman, Labor Day Icon Character, Plug Emoji Meaning Tinder, Fortune Logo Png, Hello My Baby Hello My Honey Frog, Tc Helicon Audio Interface, Ted Kennedy Jr, International Youth Day 2018 Activities, World Atlas Globe 3d, Bourj Hammoud, Dark Places Yellow Horse, Si Unit Of Power, Mary Day Seaside Ca, Si Unit Of Temperature, Jacked Iroh, Nobu Houston Hours, Dog Days Of Summer Quotes, How Old Is John Waters Australian Actor, How To Test A Car Generator With A Multimeter, Somizi Age, Obne Minim, Captcha Smaller, Maude Julien Mother, Leaf Name, Snapsafe Drop Box Keypad Vault Review, Managing Change In The Workplace, What Time Zone Is Idaho, Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee Sheet Music, Shadow Of Revan Walkthrough, John Hancock Tombstone, John Waters Quotes, Thai Putney, Electric Power Outage Map, Disinfection Definition Medical, Charlie Sims 2020, How Did Shoeless Joe Jackson Die, Wasted Makeup By Dylan Conrique Lyrics, Nfl Predictions Today, Two Notes Cab M Forum, Cornucopia Oroville Phone Number, Alive Remake, Sakura Sushi & Grill Menu, Teachers Day Blogs, Hungary U21 Vs Slovenia U21, Resistance To Change Examples, You're A Jerk I Know Lyrics, Kyma Restaurant, Ricky Carmichael Bike, Gdp Growth Rate Pakistan 2021, From Death To Morning Summary, Angel And Devil Drawing, Donburi Adams Morgan, Middle School Grades Usa, Lg Solar Panels Price, Happy Labor Day Wishes, Annualized Productivity Growth Rate, Wampler Ego Compressor Settings, Engl Powerball 25, Mutual Inductance Formula, Engl Fireball 100 Review, Joel Osteen New Book 2020, 4 Ohm Subwoofer, Ira Rollover Vs Transfer, Class 9 Mathematics Chapter 1, Sebastian De Souza Height In Ft, Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier Technology, Midnight Express Watch Online 123, Tomb Raider Comics, South West Region Wa Map, Qnap 4-bay, Gennera Banks Age,

Subscribe to our blog