O Google se isenta de quaisquer garantias, expressas ou implícitas, relacionadas às traduções, inclusive garantias de precisão e confiabilidade, além de quaisquer garantias implícitas de comercialização, de adequação a uma finalidade específica e de não infração. We will go back next time we are in town.

I would skip the one on Hwy 280. Great spot for Asian food, nothing went over the top though.

The food was good. Nice simpática e maravilhosa atmosfera, bem como comida saborosa que vai deixar o seu paladar de desejo por segundos! Very poorly made cocktails + average food! The...More. A comida era muito boa. I don't really eat Pad Thai as I think it's mostly boring. You cannot go wrong with Surin restaurants, really good Thai food, we go there very often and always get spring rolls and soup as a starter and any other dishes are really tasty as well. 40, servidor chegou a ordem em 9. nós tivemos uma boa refeição.

Good price and good service. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. It’s always good food and service. Tudo cheira o mesmo. Interior do restaurante foi muito bom, serviço e comida eram excelentes.

Newly Remodeled with Food and Service Better than ever!

You have to start with the rolls, which are one of a kind.

(205) 324-1928 Website Hotel Indigo Birmingham Five Points South - UAB Review, ... dessert, so she went light with a spicy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Este serviço pode conter traduções fornecidas pelo Google. 45, e tudo isso é quando o restaurante não estava ocupado e é suposto fechar às 9. We finally ordered water and lunch. First impression was great, ambiance is quite nice, food quality is just ok. more, Sushi, Asian, Thai, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options.

We order in a good bit due to little in the way of eating around us here at work. 1918 11th Ave S. Birmingham, AL 35205-2604.

The guys I was traveling with really enjoyed the sushi as well, not my thing. Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham Downtown Near UAB, Hotel Indigo Birmingham Five Points S - UAB, Residence Inn by Marriott Birmingham Downtown at UAB. I was finally able to get our servers attention and the bill. We usually eat at the 280 location but have eaten here before.

E a propósito, já era 9. You cannot go wrong with Surin restaurants, really good Thai food, we go there very often and always get spring rolls and soup as a starter and any other dishes are really tasty as well. the food was delightful and the service comprehensive. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Great comida e atmosfera! Our Master Thai Chefs hand select only the freshest local vegetables and meats and import select Thai spices, seasonings, noodles, nuts, rice, and authentic Thai ingredients to make your dining experience an epicurean delight. Nunca tive essa experiência. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Surin West at 1918 11th Ave S in Birmingham - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Surin West, Birmingham: Veja 350 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Surin West, com classificação Nº 4,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 20 de 884 restaurantes em Birmingham. One thing to note about Thai restaurants in the South - in addition to Thai dishes, they seem to always have a long list of sushi items on the menu, which I suppose is a business decision which increases patronage, but also has the unfortunate effect of perpetuating the "they (Asian cuisines/ cultures / people) are all the same" stereotype. A broad spectrum of Thai Cuisine is offered on the Surin of Thailand menus and Chef Specials to meet our customer tastes, dining preferences, and dietary concerns. Foi um pouco picante e doce. 45 quando ele trouxe a comida, sem outras opções ao redor, crianças famintas, então tivemos que comer o que quer que fosse servido. The menu is extensive and recipes not messed with.

Hotel Indigo Birmingham Five Points South - UAB Review, ... dessert, so she went light with a spicy. It was too slow and the service was not good. Este restaurante tem boas refeições sem glúten? recommend.

more. Very good Yellow curry, hot and sour soup was good. Get quick answers from Surin West staff and past visitors.

Own or manage this property? The food was good. Small servings. Zoom in to see updated info.

We order dim sim and egg rolls as appetizers. This was in spite of the fact that there was only one waiter. My wife and I ate here for lunch.

Won't be back to this location for lunch.

17 Reviews of Surin West in Birmingham, AL specializing in Restaurants - “ If not for the food, Surin would have long been out of business. Shrimp fried rice was especially good, with a lot of shrimp. We did not have soy sauce but I never had the chance to request it. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sat at the bar, Bobby was great. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Delivery & Pickup Options - 248 reviews of Surin West "Duck dish was good with less spice than I wanted but I did not ask for pet-pet.

Se você mora em outro lugar, selecione a versão apropriada do Tripadvisor para seu país ou região no menu suspenso. May be I got the wrong server,...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Good flavor, but not spicy. Eu tive o camarão no abacaxi Roasted. I thought service was okay and the server when he got to our table he had a platter on hand and what look like only one order of sushi with serve to us.

It took almost an hour and had to ask another server for our check and I don't believe he ever told our server. Been here many times previously with great things to say, however like we all know someone who is mad tells 3 people, when someone has a good experience tells no one. It is amazing even having it delivered.

The Thai salad with peanut dressing is superb, especially with the wonderful sprouts on top. Our Master Thai Chefs hand select only the freshest local vegetables and meats and import select Thai spices, seasonings, noodles, nuts, rice, and authentic Thai ingredients to make your dining experience an epicurean delight. 1918 11th Ave S, Birmingham

I had a tasty duck curry accompanied with rice. I really like the Super Crunch Roll and their Pad Thai.

a comida foi encantadora e o serviço abrangente. There were a lot...More, My wife and I ate here for lunch.

Apenas não goste de nada disso.

Always a wonderful place to get a great...More, We were a large group and they treated us with grace and respect and care. mais, Opções vegetarianas, Opções veganas, Opções sem glúten. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Surin has been serving Authentic Thai Cuisine since 1990 to Atlanta and the Southeast. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

This... Coffee Roasteries, Coffee & Tea, Coffee Shops, IKKO Japanese Ramen and Sushi - 1909 11th Ave S #2603, Birmingham, Roll Up - 707 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S #102, Birmingham, Panera Bread - 1400 University Blvd, Birmingham, Little Italy's Pizza & Pints - 1924 11th Ave S.

Nunca tive essa experiência. 45 quando ele trouxe a comida, sem outras opções ao redor, crianças famintas, então tivemos que comer o que quer que fosse servido.Mais, Muita gente gosta deste lugar.

Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hours: Shrimp fried rice was especially good, with a lot of shrimp. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I had a tasty duck curry accompanied with rice. O serviço foi excelente. Ele tinha uma atitude tão boa em relação a tudo isso. Paramos aqui na recente viagem de trabalho, a comida era boa e tanto Thai e Sushi. The food here was wonderful - Variety of Asian inspired dishes, with varied seasoning options. The experience of Authentic Thai Cuisine is coupled with a full Sushi Bar, a knowledgeable and professional wait staff, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Discover, Takeout, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Reservations, Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham Downtown Near UAB, Hotel Indigo Birmingham Five Points S - UAB, Residence Inn by Marriott Birmingham Downtown at UAB. Restaurants. Em cima disso, quando ele serviu um tipo diferente de bebida, ele argumentou que ele deu uma palha por pessoa, então ele não precisa nos dar palha extra para um tipo diferente de segunda rodada de bebidas. I had the Shrimp in Roasted Pineapple. Estes hotéis, restaurantes e atrações são classificados com base no número de avaliações de nossos usuários e na distância até este local. Nós éramos um grupo grande e eles nos trataram com graça e respeito e cuidado. Stopped in here on recent work trip, food was good and both Thai and Sushi. Após as reformas os preços são um pouco, mas a reforma é o de Nice e a comida ainda é relativamente barato. eu tenha o servidor errado, mas foi realmente muito ruim.

Met a patron who eats here several times a week, he shared his dining secrets with...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. It took too long before our server came to our table the first time. The food here was wonderful - Variety of Asian inspired dishes, with varied seasoning options.

However experience with service forces me to put low rating.

Amp Financial Hardship Withdrawal Form, Jerusalem Pronunciation Hebrew, Paradise: Love Full Movie English Subtitles, Behavioral Health Interventions: What Works And Why?, Dennis Miller Furniture, List Of Industries In Khulna, Montesquieu Separation Of Powers, Alarm Clock Safe, Coco Animal Shelter, Marshall Origin 20 Review, Under Bed Gun Safe Amazon, Direct Vs Indirect Evidence, The Switch Cast, Furong Town At Night, Mike Madigan District, Marshall Dsl20hr Vs Dsl40cr, Aria-labelledby React, Extrospective Antonym, Duke Energy Canada, The Crazies 3, Shirley Movie Where To Watch, Oh Dear, What Can The Matter Be Stuck In The Lavatory, Duke Energy Meter Replacement, Shopify Dropshipping Reviews, Ohm's Law Questions + Pdf, 12ft Aluminum Boat Modifications, Ideal Cpi Of A Pipelined Processor, Amp1248au - Amp Flexible Super - Super Account Abn, Fame Song David Bowie Lyrics, Ru San's Menu, Backuppc Ubuntu,

Subscribe to our blog