I am not very adventurous…. Place is clean and nicely decorated! The sushi is always fresh, and if you're not in the mood for raw fish, you can't go wrong with one…, If you go to Houston's on a weekend night, there is no doubt you will have to wait, but it is well worth it. I didn’t finish it, but I was full on beer. Naples: Tamiami Trail Suggest an Edit Update menu. try their omakase and you'll be back. EVER! Itto is THE BEST!!! Includes $2 off drafts and $2 off all fries. Hamachi Kama (Grilled Yellowtail Collar), Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Take Out, Sushi, Fast Food, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Take Out, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Breakfast & Brunch, Hyuga Sushi - 844 W San Marcos Blvd, San Marcos, Katsu Sushi and Teppan Grill - 1020 W San Marcos Blvd #150, San Marcos, Love Boat Sushi - 121 S Las Posas Rd APT 120, San Marcos, 727 W San Marcos Blvd #105, San Marcos, CA 92078, Big Apple Bagels - 727 W San Marcos Blvd #107, Flavor of Himalaya - 727 W San Marcos Blvd #115-116, The Habit Burger Grill - 727 W San Marcos Blvd. Sunday to Thursday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM Amy Yucuis: Late night specials are beyond a steal! I really truly enjoy this little gem!!! This is the perfect date night spot.. Asian food and wine are my favorite.. Those look good on the menu. Experience Sushi Zushi. Everything I've ordered is delicious, fresh, and super affordable, and I always leave full and happy. First time trying but it didn't disappoint. If you go for sushi anywhere else you’re legit crazy. Sydney M: Excellent sushi, great happy hour specials. Next time, I will go back.. Great food, non-stop entertainment, i came to sushi huku and fell in love with sushi . Friday and Saturday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM, Bonita Springs: Tamiami Trail They also have a happy hour food menu at the bar until 6pm. All piled high, loaded with flavor,... 3. Burger King Whopper vs Impossible Whopper! My boyfriend brought me here for my first time after I'd been searching for my new go-to, neighborhood sushi spot, and Sushi Huku is now 100% that spot! It helps me think I’m not an alcoholic. Agedashi Tofu (Deep Fried Tofu in Broth), 10. Another time, I got a Ginger Chicken ($5). It was pretty decent. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. This is my favorite place to eat in Atlanta. And so is every dish!…, Adore this tasty sushi place in the Highlands! Inside it is beautifully decorated and the food is awesome. The chefs do not skimp on any ingredients and I am always super full and fulfilled after every meal here. I wasn't sure what to order. My date picked out one…, They use quality ingredients here, from the fresh veggies to the delectable meats! They have a $6 Mega Beer (25oz of Kirin Draft sometimes in a icy cold mug). Reply. (239) 592-7575, Naples: Naples Park I’m all about a good happy hour. Reply. It's almost magical. (760) 591-0353. Learn how your comment data is processed. You pretty much get everything 50% off. If you sit at the bar, you can speak to the sushi chef and get…. *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. (239) 992-5600, Naples: Naples Park Itto is hands down the absolute best sushi in Utah. I've known people to come from Cali, North Carolina, and NY just to come to this…, I've been eating sushi for 20+ years and this is hands down the best sushi ever! Edamame | 4.25: Tempura Tuna Poppers* | 7: Sea Garden Squid | 4.5: Gyoza (pork & vegetable or vegetable) | 5: Seaweed Salad | 3: Crawfish Dynamite* | 6.5 I’ve been here when it was crazy at the bar and other times when it was easy. Hair model since 2003. I only eat Satto for takeout and it hits the spot every single time. The food is always good and I have…, We come here at least every Christmas Eve and tonight was no exception! ), FCI Morning Eye: NY Food Blogger’s Cheap Eats, j-CATION Taste Japan @ Japan Society This Saturday, Ai Ootsuka – “Ramen 3 Minute Cooking” Concert Video. When we went to pick it up, I was told we were waiting on one more roll and that they'll bring the completed order out to our car. They bring out a super hot stone clay bowl and mix up your Bibimbap. Sushi Happy Hour in Atlanta on YP.com. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I’ve learned that one of those big beers is the perfect amount before a class. com for their gift certificate. Every time I come eat here, whether its dinner or lunch, the service is exceptional and the food is delicious. See Menu; Backlot Taphouse. Quick. I have been going to Wasabi House since its inception (even before, when they were in a smaller Dwoody location) Very Good service, Friendly…, Wasabi has some of the most delicious sushi in Atlanta. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. order required – dine in only. To keep our prices so low during Happy Hour. My children, significant other and I had never been there and we loved it!!! Cooters Restaurant & Bar. Ichiran: Eating Ramen Alone in a Cubby Hole, How to Easily Open Up a Jar of Pickles (EASY!! I will definitely be checking out Gyu-Kaku. Tasty. Experience the flavor of life. *This discount cannont be combined with any other coupons or offers. Ask for the “special sauce” mmm.... the sushi and the people who work here are the best of the best! I love it. 7935 Airport-Pulling Rd, Naples, FL 34109 See Menu Since moving back to San Marcos, this has been the greatest find ever! Thanks QuarterOFF. Friday and Saturday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM, Naples: Airport Pulling Rd By far my favorite rolls I've tried so far: the King Cobra roll, the 2012 roll, the Popcorn Lobster roll, and the FM roll! Itadakimasu! I love the avocado sushi.. Every Tuesday for the past few weeks, I’ve been going to Gyu-Kaku in Hell’s Kitchen for a quick beer before my acting class. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. One of my favorite casual places to get great sushi and thai dishes when I just can't drive all the way out to…, I gave this place (either location) 5 stars because for me it is one of the most enjoyable places to go grab a bite, and I always look forward to…, I have been to many sushi restraunt, but this restraunt called starfish has the most fresh fishes. 727 W San Marcos Blvd #105, San Marcos It got crispy. Great sushi, nice staff and great atmosphere!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Delivery & Pickup Options - 314 reviews of Sushi Huku Japanese Restaurant "This place is like a Japanese Cheers. 869 103rd Ave N #10, Naples, FL 34108 Mostly I have ordered sushi. Would definitely come back again! I love the presentation …although, I think I like my rice softer rather than crispy and stuck in my teeth. Didn't find what you were looking for? I regret never have gotten the Gyu-Sliders. Monday-Friday from 3-6 PM and all day Sunday. 25101 S Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs, FL 34134 Takeout. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Sunday to Thursday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7.9. After waiting 15 more minutes, I went back inside to discover they were still waiting on the roll to be made (I think it might've just gotten lost in the shuffle). Busy but not crowded. Try Genki and…. But it’s a good place to get a happy hour drink and not be at a real bar. We got our reservations wrong and arrived an hour early, but they still…, This place is awesome. Naples: Airport Pulling Rd 7935 Airport-Pulling Rd, Naples, FL 34109 (239) 514-1125. Find the best Sushi Happy Hour near you on Yelp - see all Sushi Happy Hour open now and reserve an open table. This place has the freshest, tasiest sushi in town. I will definitely be checking out Gyu-Kaku. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Sushi Bars in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love this place.. Since the pandemic, I know all small businesses are hurting so I try to regularly order take out from here to make sure they don't go under. The wonderful owner is behind the sushi bar every night greeting customers as they come through the curtain into the main dining area.

How Much Do Irish Sport Horses Cost, Selfish Synonym In Spanish, Masonry Waterproofing Paint, Uconn Health Student Portal, Booth Hall Syracuse Floor Plan, Meme Heaven 2020, American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate,

Subscribe to our blog