You could go with friends, partners or couple. They have good quality sushi. Definitely not a recommendation for any of you. My family and I ordered take-out at this restaurant for dinner. Definitely not a recommendation for any of you. TOTALLY DISGUSTING! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Precio por persona de: Entrada + Plato principal + bebida SIN ALCOHOL, Precio = Entrada + PLato principal + Bebida. There was a person cleaning the curtains and was standing on a chair where the clients are supposed...to sit on, but he was standing with shoes and didn´t even cover the seat. The same person was using a tablecloth for cleaning windows, and meanwhile he wasn´t using it he put it over a box of cutlery. This opportunity I wanted to impress my darling, so she loves sushi, and this place was the perfect choice. 2. I recommend you choose another Japanese restaurant, if you want it to be less worse. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Unfortunately, sushi itto has been losing quality and services. The quality of this place has come down so much yesterday we ordered a juanito and the size was just like an appetizer and the peize was so expensive it lacked of flavor, The state of the fishes and general food conditions are horrible. Don't go.. Avoid... Avoid... Avoid! I live in Paris France where we have great real Japanese Sushi places wow...these guys need to do another business really. At the end, I finished eating and left. Recommended!! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Did you select them from a rotten fish market? I asked for that option and when the food arrived, they told me that there wasn´t any rosé wine so I could select something else. Not only is the food first class, but the fact that it is an open air restaurant on the roof of the mall only makes it that much better. The worst Japanese restaurant I have ever been. I really enjoyed my lunch at Sishiito. The same person was using a tablecloth for cleaning windows, and meanwhile he wasn´t using it he put it over a box of cutlery. WHY DO THEY OFFER THE PRODUCT THEY DON´T HAVE???? InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Guatemala City, Hotels near Museo Ixchel del Traje Indigena, Hotels near National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Hotels near Plaza Mayor de la Constitucion, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Guatemala City, Gluten Free Restaurants in Guatemala City, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Guatemala City, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Guatemala City, South American Restaurants in Guatemala City, Food Delivery Restaurants in Guatemala City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Guatemala City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Guatemala City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Guatemala City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Guatemala City. 3. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. and they give you an excessive amount that you do not need for your sauce. Actualiza tu navegador para ver esta página correctamente. Desarrollado por Lumation Services Sushi itto Carretera a El Salvador SUCKS! Asegúrate de que tu información esté actualizada. Están abiertos algunos lugares y su servicio a domicilio es bastante bueno. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The worst Japanese restaurant I have ever been. I recommend you choose another Japanese restaurant, if you want it to be less worse.More, I really love the japanese food, but this restaurant is one of the best here in Guatemala. I recommend you choose another Japanese restaurant, if you want it to be less worse.More, I really love the japanese food, but this restaurant is one of the best here in Guatemala. Restaurante Sushi Itto (Majadas) Guatemala ★★★★★, Comida: 4.7, Servicio: 4.3, Ambiente: 4.3. Don't go.. Avoid... Avoid... Avoid!More. 2. Was so angry to pay 60 USD for such a bad meal. 2. Sushi Itto ofrece lo mejor de la comida Japonesa. The same person was using a tablecloth for cleaning windows, and meanwhile he wasn´t using it he put it over a box of cutlery. We have been to several of their restaurants and the quality is consistently good from location to location. Calidad sushi itto. 3. WHY DO THEY OFFER THE PRODUCT THEY DON´T HAVE???? We loved the preparation and the flavor. I really enjoyed my lunch at Sishiito. Truly a gem in Guatemala City. these guys need to do another business really. I live in Paris France where we have great real Japanese Sushi places wow...these guys need to do another business really. Sushi Itto - Zona 10 4 AV 16-01 Zona 10. Llevaba tiempo buscando donde comer dumplings y aquí encontré unos muy ricos, hay al vapor y fritos, y mi roll favorito es el de calaverita que es simple y muy rico. And the place is very good....You could go with friends, partners or couple.More. The menu has so much variety! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Unfortunately, sushi itto has been losing quality and services. I asked for an octopus entreé and the answer was: Sorry we don´t have that option but you can ask for a menu that includes sushi, teppanyaki and a bottle of wine (red, white or rosé). If you order a little more wasabi(they give you very small amount with you food), they sell them...and they give you an excessive amount that you do not need for your sauce. more. There was a person cleaning the curtains and was standing on a chair where the clients are supposed...to sit on, but he was standing with shoes and didn´t even cover the seat. Ver listado de sucursales. I'll eat here again. Did you select them from a rotten fish market? I'll eat here again. Unfortunately, sushi itto has been losing quality and services. We have been to several of their restaurants and the quality is consistently good from location to location. Sushi is really good. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Guatemala City, Hotels near Museo Ixchel del Traje Indigena, Hotels near National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Hotels near Plaza Mayor de la Constitucion, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Guatemala City, Gluten Free Restaurants in Guatemala City, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Guatemala City, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Guatemala City, South American Restaurants in Guatemala City, Food Delivery Restaurants in Guatemala City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Guatemala City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Guatemala City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Guatemala City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Guatemala City. You can see how they make your sushi. Si lo q quieren es comer un rico sushi, acá es el mejor lugar, riquísima variedad y buenas instalaciones con ambiente muy agradable.

Pre Professional Experience Examples, Permatex Liquid Metal Filler Review, Left Behind In Asl, Business Number Manitoba, I Still Do Lyrics Cranberries, Dave Franco And Alison Brie, Walmart Oil Change,

Subscribe to our blog